Megan Inky NF042

Moderator: dan

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Megan Inky NF042

Postby drevokocur66 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:00 am

I am watching the previews to the scenes where Florane Russell is sort of the second girl. You (Florane) are in the scene, but you are not part of the scene. No ATM, ATOGM, no pissing of your own, I mean you bring no nastiness to the scene. You are like a sterile element. Either get into the scene or put in a girl that wants to.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

FloraneRussell
Verified model

Re: Megan Inky NF042

Postby FloraneRussell » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:49 am

drevokocur66 wrote:I am watching the previews to the scenes where Florane Russell is sort of the second girl. You (Florane) are in the scene, but you are not part of the scene. No ATM, ATOGM, no pissing of your own, I mean you bring no nastiness to the scene. You are like a sterile element. Either get into the scene or put in a girl that wants to.

im at scenes as actor , no actress :D

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Re: Megan Inky NF042

Postby drevokocur66 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 pm

FloraneRussell wrote:
drevokocur66 wrote:I am watching the previews to the scenes where Florane Russell is sort of the second girl. You (Florane) are in the scene, but you are not part of the scene. No ATM, ATOGM, no pissing of your own, I mean you bring no nastiness to the scene. You are like a sterile element. Either get into the scene or put in a girl that wants to.

im at scenes as actor , no actress :D

In the words of the great Vlasta Burian... No jo, no jo, no jo.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

Return to N&F STUDIO