Why this studio is about to become my favorite

MariXXX326
Established Member

Why this studio is about to become my favorite

Postby MariXXX326 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:51 pm

Dear Erika Korti,

please keep up the good work. Your scenes become greater and greater - your studio is about to become my absolute favorite.
I can explain why:

- New attractive ladies - very natural looking like the girl next door
- in most of your scenes it seems that the girls have fun
- very arousing atmosphere (naughty eye-contact with girls during the scenes)
- cum variety at the end of a scene
- best two girl scenes on analvids.com: atmosphere, interaction between actresses, kissing while being fucked, cum kisses, REAL Ass 2 Mouth

I especially like the scenes with more than one girl - but these are very rare.
Could you please consider in doing that more often - these scenes are absolute must-buys.

Girl combination I wait for ;)
Olivia Trunk :eek: :) - Vasya Sylvia
Eva Tender - Tea Mint
Skully Flow - Kate Love

:cool:
Models I would like to meet: Eva Tender, Sayuri Sakai, Candy Crush, Maddy Black, Jennifer Mendez, Polly Pons, Moona Snake, Olivia Trunk, Serina Gomez, Jolee, Love, Jureka del Mar, Lia Ponce

YumYum74
Veteran Member

Re: Why this studio is about to become my favorite

Postby YumYum74 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:06 pm

Except for the part about the two-girl scenes (I don't like those in general), I agree with you. Fresh, cute, natural girls, much more relaxed and fun atmosphere (to the eye anyway) as opposed to other Russian studios, and still affordable (value for money).

Hope Erika can keep this up, this is the way (for me at least).

pjfry75

Postby pjfry75 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:07 pm

Pboxer88
Veteran Member

Postby Pboxer88 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:12 pm

This is a really good studio. Although it may not reflect in sales yet, I actually prefer it to NRX. It has similarities but Erika Korti is more rare and hardcore I feel, like more manhandleish. Lately it almosy has been like a combo of NRX and Angelo Godshack, but the action is filmed a little closer and the dudes seem hornier to fuck the actress.

Whatever is going on, keep it up.
Favs: Michy Perez, Mells Blanco, Megan Petite, Magnificent Lynx, Nela Decker, Kyaa Chimera, Ria Sunn, Alicia Trece, Angel Smalls, Polly Petrova, Sweet Angel, Stacy Bloom, Veronica Leal, Aletta Black, Scarlett Domingo, May Thai, Anastasia Mistress...

Pboxer88
Veteran Member

Postby Pboxer88 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:13 pm

*raw and hardcore (not rare)
Favs: Michy Perez, Mells Blanco, Megan Petite, Magnificent Lynx, Nela Decker, Kyaa Chimera, Ria Sunn, Alicia Trece, Angel Smalls, Polly Petrova, Sweet Angel, Stacy Bloom, Veronica Leal, Aletta Black, Scarlett Domingo, May Thai, Anastasia Mistress...

Return to Erika Korti Studio