How about anal endurance series?

Moderator: admin

goo_corn

How about anal endurance series?

Postby goo_corn » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Above all, I want Ria Sunn!!!!!!

I think the time has arrived for RIA SUNN start real brutal anal sex with Monster !!!!!

She proved Ria's sperma party and black busters!

pls make for her a spécial hardcore scene of 2 Hours with "Charlie Mac Series" (where is he?)

First, 1 on 1 brutal 100% anal pounding!!!

2nd, 2 on 1 monster BBC, DAP, 100% anal!!!

3rd, 3 on 1 monster BBC, DAP, 100% anal!!!

4th, 4 on 1 mini-gangbang BBC, DAP, DP but all time anal-sex!!!!!

4 films especially focus on Monster blackcock, longtime anal-sex without any rest, sperm my ass off(wineglass) & eat all!!!!!

I hope to make the series!!!!!

The series will sell more than before!!!

Many people have that fetish!

Lets not forget the simple beauty of the brutal anal scene where we can enjoy a model's beauty!!

magizi877
Veteran Member

Re: How about anal endurance series?

Postby magizi877 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:28 pm

support :p

stepkov322

Postby stepkov322 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:49 pm

I like the idea. But this is how I would do that:

at first the Girls get a +5 men only Anal and DAP gangbang with cumswallow and when the Girl knees on the floor exhausted and drained in cum and Giorgio tells her it isn't over yet and at least 5 BBC enter the room and start the second round with a DAP and Pussy only in DP gangbang with cum in the ass and cumswallow, the third round should be a 10 men gangbang or Blowbang with extreme facefucking and cum swallow in the end, in the last round Mike Chapman and Erik Everhard should have the honor to give the Girl the rest. The Scene should be uncut and with no break, just 2 hours extreme Anal fucking, humilation, domination, manhandling and maybe some piss drinking Action in it. You could treat the Girl like a dog like you do it before with Alice Nice or Lola Taylor. This would be an epic Scene and must buy for a lot of perverts like me :)
As model I suggest Ria Sunn, May Thai, Gabriella Lati, Selvaggia, Emily Thorn or Ani Black.
So what you think Giorgio? Isn't that a good idea?
mention me if you realize the Scene ;)

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:57 am

goo_corn wrote:Above all, I want Ria Sunn!!!!!!

I think the time has arrived for RIA SUNN start real brutal anal sex with Monster !!!!!

She proved Ria's sperma party and black busters!

pls make for her a spécial hardcore scene of 2 Hours with "Charlie Mac Series" (where is he?)

First, 1 on 1 brutal 100% anal pounding!!!

2nd, 2 on 1 monster BBC, DAP, 100% anal!!!

3rd, 3 on 1 monster BBC, DAP, 100% anal!!!

4th, 4 on 1 mini-gangbang BBC, DAP, DP but all time anal-sex!!!!!

4 films especially focus on Monster blackcock, longtime anal-sex without any rest, sperm my ass off(wineglass) & eat all!!!!!

I hope to make the series!!!!!

The series will sell more than before!!!

Many people have that fetish!

Lets not forget the simple beauty of the brutal anal scene where we can enjoy a model's beauty!!

+1, although most girls can't endure more than one hour of brutal assfucking. I think that Ria could like this. Her last scene for gonzo was really intense, the guys just don't want it to stop fucking her ass. She gaped a lot, so taking that into note, I hope she could do this. BTW GG can you make her squirt while she is showing a huge gape?

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 am

visigoth2020111 wrote:
at first the Girls get a +5 men only Anal and DAP gangbang with cumswallow and when the Girl knees on the floor exhausted and drained in cum and Giorgio tells her it isn't over yet and at least 5 BBC enter the room and start the second round with a DAP and Pussy only in DP gangbang with cum in the ass and cumswallow

i like this part the rest ill live for GG to decide

i prefer for the whores to be in control

and when the Girl knees on the floor and has exhausted and drained all the cum from the guys
she star yelling showing her broken ass at them demanding more cum and cock
( that,s all you can do, look at my ass your not leaving it like this you fucking pussies , then she start to collecting all the cum from her face as she laughs at them , the she star dancing in front of the 5 lain pricks in hope of reviving them to no avail, she grabs a huge dildo and fucks her ass to huge gapes the GG steps in and bring 8 more guys to calm dawn the lady )

Good variation, but I doubt if there is such a performer capable of do all this stuff. I think Brittany Bardot could do this as well July Sun. But for Ria I just have hope but she probably can't take it too much in the ass, maybe she can but she will end up in the hospital and will not shoot anal again for 2 or 3 months :( But try it anyway, pls

Anal Madness for Ria Sunn!!!

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 am

Let's hope Ria Sunn got excited with the idea of increase her anal skills, reaching a new level in anal madness.

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:12 am

Hey goo_... make a poll. let's hope more fans wil be interested in watching this.

goo_corn

Postby goo_corn » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:04 am

harbriarose wrote:Hey goo_... make a poll. let's hope more fans wil be interested in watching this.

I cant edit my post... so it impossible to add a poll now.
I will make a poll for this series next week. :)
Probably General disccusion section or here :D

Thank you for your advice!

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:31 pm

stepkov322 wrote:I like the idea. But this is how I would do that:

at first the Girls get a +5 men only Anal and DAP gangbang with cumswallow and when the Girl knees on the floor exhausted and drained in cum and Giorgio tells her it isn't over yet and at least 5 BBC enter the room and start the second round with a DAP and Pussy only in DP gangbang with cum in the ass and cumswallow, the third round should be a 10 men gangbang or Blowbang with extreme facefucking and cum swallow in the end, in the last round Mike Chapman and Erik Everhard should have the honor to give the Girl the rest. The Scene should be uncut and with no break, just 2 hours extreme Anal fucking, humilation, domination, manhandling and maybe some piss drinking Action in it. You could treat the Girl like a dog like you do it before with Alice Nice or Lola Taylor. This would be an epic Scene and must buy for a lot of perverts like me :)
As model I suggest Ria Sunn, May Thai, Gabriella Lati, Selvaggia, Emily Thorn or Ani Black.

Hi,
I kind of like the idea, but you wont like the price...
My work: https://www.giorgiograndi.com/

Girls here -> https://www.giorgiograndi.eu/

My toys at https://www.thewondertoys.com/

Do you want to review my scenes (and not only)?
I would refund you the cost
Ping me on twitter @giorgiograndi76

cat6105

Postby cat6105 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:39 pm

I like Meat coloration stocking

cat6105

Postby cat6105 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:41 pm

I like meat color pantyhose

cat6105

Postby cat6105 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:54 pm

I like skin color pantyhose and high-heeled sandals!

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:57 pm

LOL endurance series. Are the performers car tires? Professional tools? Tennis balls? Why don't we just asked them if they would like to be fucked to death?
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:01 pm

drevokocur66 wrote:LOL endurance series. Are the performers car tires? Professional tools? Tennis balls? Why don't we just asked them if they would like to be fucked to death?

I don't think they would be fucked to death. As I say, not all female performers could do this. Not all female performers has killer anal skills. Brittany Bardot as well as July Sun could do this, but other performers, I don't know. Ria, maybe, but girls which can't open her asses so wide, will never be capable of do this kind of anal extravaganza.

hjohjole
Veteran Member

Postby hjohjole » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Yes please make this happen. It would be the anal marathon we have been dreaming of. No rest for the ass! (the series) :D

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:27 pm

I support endurance anal theme in scenes, with other limits like tap dap being tested, it is a natural progression to test how long they can take hard anal. Most scenes have tease, toying, bj, sex and cumshot and average 45 to 55 mins. So actual anal action per scene is 15 to 20 mins max.
I have become less and less interested in gimics like quad penetration, tap, dap ,even dp is less appealing these days. For me a 60 min 0% pussy balls deep STA scene with 5 to 8 positions for good deep penetration would be fantastic.
The ass should never be unoccupied.

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:02 am

Giorgio Grandi wrote:

Hi,

And a girl would be like dead even in the middle of this scene :) :D
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:06 am

My idea:

1. part: only anal preparation and solo with gradually bigger dildos, 3-4 positions

2. part: anal with one men with small dick, then second with bigger, then DP

3. part: 2 BBC guys anal and DP, + rest of the guys, random DAP

4. part anal fisting, TAP, anal cumshots from all
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:02 am

visigoth2020111 wrote:
drevokocur66 wrote:LOL endurance series. Are the performers car tires? Professional tools? Tennis balls? Why don't we just asked them if they would like to be fucked to death?

im still laughing :) but with that set of mind with will never get to experience our fantasies
maybe some of us has never heard the word CUT, in movie production it mean stop, continue later
all the producer has to do is to continue the rolling of such ecene another day with all settings intact or mimic to look like
first day, make up attires gaping ass and all , then star shooting, roll action
i really never wanted to explain this procedure, cause we all want and many believe that our whores can do amazing things with no breaks
and can continue on for ever taking dicks

I case of "anal endurance" I know the word "cut" and this is why I don't care for 10 on 1 and other marathons because I know they are segmented.
I miss the old times when the camera rolls and the girls just get the shit fucked out of them. You can see and feel the intensity of the scene, the girls squirming, the wide open eyes while getting plowed, and the sign of relief on the girls face when the guy is about to cum, because she knows it is over.
This is why I love old Rocco stuff. So much intensity.
I think segmenting and too much cutting of the scene kills the intensity of it. Now, instead of fucking the shit out of the girl, we are trying to "act" and it shows. Too much acting just kills it.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:51 pm

drevokocur66 wrote:
visigoth2020111 wrote:

im still laughing :) but with that set of mind with will never get to experience our fantasies
maybe some of us has never heard the word CUT, in movie production it mean stop, continue later
all the producer has to do is to continue the rolling of such ecene another day with all settings intact or mimic to look like
first day, make up attires gaping ass and all , then star shooting, roll action
i really never wanted to explain this procedure, cause we all want and many believe that our whores can do amazing things with no breaks
and can continue on for ever taking dicks

I case of "anal endurance" I know the word "cut" and this is why I don't care for 10 on 1 and other marathons because I know they are segmented.
I miss the old times when the camera rolls and the girls just get the shit fucked out of them. You can see and feel the intensity of the scene, the girls squirming, the wide open eyes while getting plowed, and the sign of relief on the girls face when the guy is about to cum, because she knows it is over.
This is why I love old Rocco stuff. So much intensity.
I think segmenting and too much cutting of the scene kills the intensity of it. Now, instead of fucking the shit out of the girl, we are trying to "act" and it shows. Too much acting just kills it.

I totally agree. That's why I'm saying that some girls can't do this sutff. Just a few performers, well trained, can do this. But most of the girls will never do this and if they do it, the action will be boring. The performers must be selected for this, not just call a girl for fuck her ass, this is a whole, very advanced level.

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:05 am

I'd call the series gluteus maxiass from gluteus maximus meaning rear end or butt.
Hold on to you're heinie has a nice ring to it
Kiester slam
Nrfta 2.0
Suggest youre cool names for series.

djomanzallo

Postby djomanzallo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Giorgio Grandi wrote:

Hi,

:cool:

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 pm

I'll try to shoot smt similar next Monday

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:08 am

:cool:

I like the acceleration of OP idea and also stepkov. But of course there are limits to all of this. Would be nice if such a scene is less staged and more just shot as a documentary. 60-90min is enough 2-3 rounds with Mike Chapman or/and Neo doing the final fuck. Preferably no pussy/100% anal, but maybe DP in needed in the 2nd - or if she gets so far - 3rd DAP round.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:58 am

dap-addict wrote::cool:

I like the acceleration of OP idea and also stepkov. But of course there are limits to all of this. Would be nice if such a scene is less staged and more just shot as a documentary. 60-90min is enough 2-3 rounds with Mike Chapman or/and Neo doing the final fuck. Preferably no pussy/100% anal, but maybe DP in needed in the 2nd - or if she gets so far - 3rd DAP round.

Definitely less acting and staging, and more just straight fucking.

RedBaron
Veteran Member

Postby RedBaron » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:00 am

Giorgio Grandi wrote:I'll try to shoot smt similar next Monday

Which girl will it be?
Hoping for Katrin Tequila or Ria Sunn or July Sun or Vinna Reed...
Don't waste water! Drink piss and swallow cum!

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:49 am

I'm excited to hear about the Monday shooting.

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:49 am

I'm excited to hear about the Monday shooting.

Bummer-Harris
Veteran Member

Postby Bummer-Harris » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:47 pm

This doesn't interest me. I won't be buying.

hjohjole
Veteran Member

Postby hjohjole » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 pm

^ Well that's because you are a bummer isn't it ? :p

stepkov322

Postby stepkov322 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:31 pm

thanks Giorgio these are good news and I'm really excited about the outcome.
Let me guess you will shoot the Scene with Selvaggia, Tina Kay, Gabriella or July Sunn? which is very good but May Thai or Ria Sunn would be definatly my favourites :)

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:11 am

Allen benz
Selvaggi
Ornella morgan
In individual scenes please.

Bummer-Harris
Veteran Member

Postby Bummer-Harris » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

hjohjole wrote:^ Well that's because you are a bummer isn't it ? :p

Wow, porn trolls. :eek:

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:08 am

Any updates for us

Angel Eyes
Veteran Member

Postby Angel Eyes » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:41 am

https://www.legalporno.com/watch/32418/10on1_double_endurance_july_sun_see_description_for_more_info_gio343

Giorgio's Description:
"Someone suggested the idea of the "Anal Endurance", but the initial script was too expensive to apply. So I decide to make an experiment with July Sun, using my way to make the endurance. The result is enjoyable and effective. The first part is dedicated to DP, long and intense (about 27 minutes). The second part to DAP (about 28 minutes)."
May Thai Polly Pons

Vawkes
Veteran Member

Postby Vawkes » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 am

I'm very impressed with this 10-on-1 endurance series!

Why? As there is pussy/DP fucking and we have just one girl - makes it easier to concentrate on one woman in each scene.

The only thing that would make this series better is by varying the cumshots. An all-creampie scene would be awesome! Swallowing seems a bit boring. Getting all 10 guys to cum in a cocktail glass then getting her to swallow is more interesting, as you can see all the cum at once. Maybe facials would be cool too.

Just ensure we keep the male numbers at 10+ to make this endurance series meaningful and consistent.

Pornstars I'd like to see in 10-on-1 Double Endurance series:

Belle Claire (if you will work together again)
Cristina Tess
Crystal Greenvelle
Emily Thorne
Francesca Dicaprio
Francys Belle
Gabriella
Juelz Ventura*
Lola Shine
Ria Sunn
Silvia Dellai
Tina Kay

magizi877
Veteran Member

Postby magizi877 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:05 am

What surprised me was that, her endurance scene, doesn't seem significantly more expensive than the "normal" 45 min scenes.

So if more content can be offered for roughly the same
I hope the endurance theme becomes standard :P

Just saying, I have skipped almost all July Sun scenes because they are DAP heavy movies which I dislike,
but if all of a sudden, Giorgio DAP movies feature 25+ minutes of DP. I'll happily buy most of his scenes.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 pm

magizi87 wrote:What surprised me was that, her endurance scene, doesn't seem significantly more expensive than the "normal" 45 min scenes.

I first was very suprised, too.
But its quite logical and fair pricing as always with GIO. :)
If it was different rounds, like otto intended, than Giorgio would have to pay July (and also the studs) for every one of them seperately. That would make such a scene really very expensive as Giorgio already mentioned here. Compromise setting was what he shot with July now, diferent sets of studs but 1 scene with 1 end only. I guess basically the time of shooting wasnt that longer than any of her other GIO scenes - and booking (and paying) her for DAP the DP footage is already included.

Btw, better Giorgio to answer this basically, he also might throw in some nice details of that great July Sun 10on1.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

eurofighter
Established Member

Postby eurofighter » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:45 pm

I'll buy for sure. I really like to see July sun more often.

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:36 pm

I basically like the scene, but I do not like the setup.
The first group of boys should do DP and needs to creapiee her ass (45 minutes) then came the second team with DAP and other loads (45 minutes). Then the 3rd team should arrive for a mix of DP/TAP/TP/DAP with a final 10 cumshots in the mouth (45 minutes)

Sorry guys, but porn needs to be done as it should even if will be 3 time more expensive, the problem is that just few girls would be able to handle such long anal action.

I need to think about this better

Next

Return to Giorgio Grandi