Dear GG

Moderator: admin

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Dear GG

Postby fighthardin321 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:31 am

I love your work and DL all your scenes. But can you please stop zooming in on the lady's face whenever she is in any position taking DAP, TAP, etc. Why do that? (Gonzo rarely does it) I can see her face already. Keep it on the money shot PLEASE! Also I understand its somewhat hard for guys to keep their dicks in the chicks ass while dap, tap (Ive done it a few times and know) but its super annoying when they have to reset like once ever 5 seconds. Shorter stroke? Maybe I pay attention to much. But I re-cut a lot of these scenes and notice a lot of things. :rolleyes: Otherwise GREAT WORK!
We Do DP, DAP, TAP, Fisting, And Wet Content ;)

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Re: Dear GG

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Very hard to please everyone but we do our best for please as more people is possible!
My work: https://www.giorgiograndi.com/

Girls here -> https://www.giorgiograndi.eu/

My toys at https://www.thewondertoys.com/

Do you want to review my scenes (and not only)?
I would refund you the cost
Ping me on twitter @giorgiograndi76

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Postby fighthardin321 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks for the reply GG! I mainly have issue when the lady is on top like shown below. Its the wife's favorite part of your scenes but it seems that you zoom in on her face half the time she is being fucked:(

We Do DP, DAP, TAP, Fisting, And Wet Content ;)

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:59 pm

I hate angled shots, it's starting to be too much.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

Bummer-Harris
Veteran Member

Postby Bummer-Harris » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:21 pm

fighthardin321 wrote:I love your work and DL all your scenes. But can you please stop zooming in on the lady's face whenever she is in any position taking DAP, TAP, etc. Why do that? (Gonzo rarely does it) I can see her face already. Keep it on the money shot PLEASE! Also I understand its somewhat hard for guys to keep their dicks in the chicks ass while dap, tap (Ive done it a few times and know) but its super annoying when they have to reset like once ever 5 seconds. Shorter stroke? Maybe I pay attention to much. But I re-cut a lot of these scenes and notice a lot of things. :rolleyes: Otherwise GREAT WORK!

I'm fine with the odd face zoom.

grimwolf77
Veteran Member

Postby grimwolf77 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:39 am

I have to agree. And tilting the camera sideways too often. And in 5on2 scenes when one actress is getting dapped and you move the cam to the other one that isn't getting dapped... drives me fruit loops :o

You gotta think that some of the actresses get pissed about it too
To pee or not to pee

teammelee15
Veteran Member

Postby teammelee15 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:41 pm

grimwolf77 wrote:I have to agree. And tilting the camera sideways too often. And in 5on2 scenes when one actress is getting dapped and you move the cam to the other one that isn't getting dapped... drives me fruit loops :o

You gotta think that some of the actresses get pissed about it too

^yes I Agree. Basically keep the camera on whats the best thing to look at during that time. Whats better to look at 2 dicks in the ass or one sad lonely one :(
GG supporter in the LS living the DAP irl :) Kik-Danlee15

Return to Giorgio Grandi