Stopping cutting the scene !!

Moderator: admin

rikkids1234
Veteran Member

Stopping cutting the scene !!

Postby rikkids1234 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:52 pm

The latest Kira thorn scene it always cuts to them fucking her like to see girls sliding the dick into there was it looks hot but it just keeps cutting so annoying !!!!! I meant to post in Gonzo my bad not sure how to delete

joeydashu
Veteran Member

Re: Stopping cutting the scene !!

Postby joeydashu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 pm

changing position is the important part of the scene ,please dont cut the them :) :)

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:58 pm

joeydashu wrote:changing position is the important part of the scene ,please dont cut the them :) :)

Yeah, I like to see when girl is changing the position, it makes the video more natural than some kind of slide show...
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 am

visigoth2020111 wrote:
Kriss1986 wrote:
joeydashu wrote:changing position is the important part of the scene ,please dont cut the them :) :)

Yeah, I like to see when girl is changing the position, it makes the video more natural than some kind of slide show...

stop the slide show and the amateur transition effects

I agree, it's starting to be annoying and decrease quality of the scene as a whole!
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Tue May 02, 2017 11:50 am

I do not really understand this topic.
About 95% of my scene do not have hard cut between position, seams to me no one complaining is really watching the content. There are a few cuts where is really necessary, but they action starts again the same position (just from a different frame).
My work: https://www.giorgiograndi.com/

Girls here -> https://www.giorgiograndi.eu/

My toys at https://www.thewondertoys.com/

Do you want to review my scenes (and not only)?
I would refund you the cost
Ping me on twitter @giorgiograndi76

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Giorgio Grandi wrote:I do not really understand this topic.
About 95% of my scene do not have hard cut between position, seams to me no one complaining is really watching the content. There are a few cuts where is really necessary, but they action starts again the same position (just from a different frame).

Maybe it should be placed in general section, because issue with too much cuts mainly concerns others. In your productions it isn't common problem.

joeydashu
Veteran Member

Postby joeydashu » Wed May 03, 2017 6:56 am

visigoth2020111 wrote:Image
29:34

29:35

36:38

36:39

it is a most to see how the girls gets walks, move from point A to B to C to D an so on
GG YOUR THE BEST

agree, maybe when changing the position ,guy will flurting kissing and everything

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Wed May 03, 2017 10:09 am

visigoth2020111 wrote:it is a most to see how the girls gets walks, move from point A to B to C to D an so on
GG YOUR THE BEST

Agree!
I also really wanna watch the initial post-position change anal/dp/dap insertion!
This request also concerns GIO unfortunately. :(
(Although GIO cuts are much smoother)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

joeydashu
Veteran Member

Postby joeydashu » Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Giorgio Grandi wrote:I do not really understand this topic.

Great GG ,please give us more changing pisition , :) :) :) you are the best

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Thu May 04, 2017 5:49 pm

and after the position change please include always the anal/DAP insertion showing the girls face for her reaction!
Thanks, Giorgio! :)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:03 pm

visigoth2020111 wrote:Image
29:34

29:35

36:38

36:39

it is a most to see how the girls gets walks, move from point A to B to C to D an so on
GG YOUR THE BEST

+1.

Return to Giorgio Grandi