Bring back the LP "forgotten" girls !

Moderator: admin

bbb13
Veteran Member

Bring back the LP "forgotten" girls !

Postby bbb13 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:57 pm

On GIO365, Giorgio said : "Carolina Vogue is a "forgotten" girl. Tall, good looking, big gapes and great attitude. Since Im shooting in my new location I want to exploit more the girls, especially over the hardcore action."

As he did well with Carolina Star (Vogue), what are your suggestions of others LP "forgotten" girls for Giorgio ?

For me, Giorgio, if you read this, i would like to see Bibi Fox, Shrima Malati, Magie (aka Meggie Marika), Ally Style (Joanna), Laima...

Think about it ! Thank you !
Let it flow!

GG_Zealot
Veteran Member

Re: Bring back the LP "forgotten" girls !

Postby GG_Zealot » Sat May 06, 2017 2:03 pm

I don't know whether they are forgotten or retired, but i would like to suggest these girls : Miss Blackberry, Mira Sunset. Alexis Cherry, Chrissy Fox, Milena Devi, Renata Fox, Ursula Fox, Lexi Burnett aka Jessica, Jenny Juice, Amber Cute, Tereza, Shylina.

BoobJesus
Veteran Member

Postby BoobJesus » Fri May 12, 2017 12:34 am

GG_Zealot wrote:I don't know whether they are forgotten or retired, but i would like to suggest these girls : Miss Blackberry, Mira Sunset. Alexis Cherry, Chrissy Fox, Milena Devi, Renata Fox, Ursula Fox, Lexi Burnett aka Jessica, Jenny Juice, Amber Cute, Tereza, Shylina.

+1 for Miss Blackberry, Alexis Cherry and Milena Devi. Milena Devi in particular would be awesome to see again, but I can't help but doubt her return. I believe she moved into somewhat softcore territory not long after shooting her few scenes with Giorgio. Very grateful at least that we not only got one Gio scene from her, but three.

GG_Zealot
Veteran Member

Postby GG_Zealot » Mon May 15, 2017 9:55 am

BoobJesus wrote:+1 for Miss Blackberry, Alexis Cherry and Milena Devi. Milena Devi in particular would be awesome to see again, but I can't help but doubt her return. I believe she moved into somewhat softcore territory not long after shooting her few scenes with Giorgio. Very grateful at least that we not only got one Gio scene from her, but three.

Yeah, you're right. At least Milena shot three scenes. ;)

vincenoir75
Veteran Member

Postby vincenoir75 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Please add Ani Black Fox to the list: only done 1 scene for Giorgio, a non piss one. She has gone on to do lots of piss scenes for others, so get her back for a DAP & piss extravaganza
Fan of: Anal, Gapes, Airtight, DAP, ATOGM, Rough BJ, Gagging, Drool
Go-to girls: Tina Kay, Angie Moon, July Sun, Bree Haze, Olivia Divine, Tiffany Doll, Ria Sunn

vincenoir75
Veteran Member

Postby vincenoir75 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Fan of: Anal, Gapes, Airtight, DAP, ATOGM, Rough BJ, Gagging, Drool
Go-to girls: Tina Kay, Angie Moon, July Sun, Bree Haze, Olivia Divine, Tiffany Doll, Ria Sunn

GG_Zealot
Veteran Member

Postby GG_Zealot » Sat May 20, 2017 7:06 pm

vincenoir75 wrote:Please add Ani Black Fox to the list: only done 1 scene for Giorgio, a non piss one. She has gone on to do lots of piss scenes for others, so get her back for a DAP & piss extravaganza

vincenoir75 wrote:Also Victoria Daniels

Yeah! Why not?

Magoo8
Veteran Member

Postby Magoo8 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 pm

My list:
- Simony Diamond
- Ariadna
- Taylor Sands
- Netta (jade)
- Fiva (benta)
- Ornella Morgan
- Magie
- Ani Black Fox
- Arwen Gold
- Daryl