The two girl effect

Moderator: admin

MariXXX326
Established Member

The two girl effect

Postby MariXXX326 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 am

Dear all,

the new Sun Factor scenes opened my eyes. Now I'm cocksure about this: Two or three girls in a scene are always better than one girl.

Why?

1 Because there are very erotical tongue kisses
tongue.JPG

2. Blowjob playing variety with two girls/tongues
blowjob.JPG

3. Fisting with nice girls hand (no hairy man hand)
fisting.JPG

4. Ass rimming from a girl
rimming.JPG

5. Ass to Mouth (one of my favourite scenes)
a2m.JPG

6. Double stacked / ass tower building
doublestacked.JPG

7. Cum in ass to mouth
cuminass2.JPG

8. Sperm swap
spermswap.JPG

Giorgio, congratulation to this movie. Everything perfect here.

Everyone, build your own opinion. But with two or more girls the scene/sex position variety is unbeatable.

Please more of this!!!
Models I would like to meet: Eva Tender, Sayuri Sakai, Candy Crush, Maddy Black, Jennifer Mendez, Polly Pons, Moona Snake, Olivia Trunk, Serina Gomez, Jolee, Love, Jureka del Mar, Lia Ponce

goodkinghenry
Established Member

Re: The two girl effect

Postby goodkinghenry » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:56 pm

don't agree
first requirement always is attractiveness of the girls
they can do whatever they want but if one of the girls don't appeal to me the effect works in the other direction too
it's always a matter of taste and preference of course but if I take the example of the 'Sun factor' scenes
for me Ria is a +, July = and Lilya - so the effect is negative

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:42 pm

All of it are trademarks of original Sineplex scenes and now somebody can start talking about copycats, hehe, who's copying who? :D
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

Angel Eyes
Veteran Member

Postby Angel Eyes » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:51 am

MariXXX326 wrote:Now I'm cocksure about this: Two or three girls in a scene are always better than one girl. -- with two or more girls the scene/sex position variety is unbeatable.

I prefer scenes with one girl taking on multiple guys in no holes barred action. It allows you total focus and immersion into the scene following just the one girl.

I've grown to like two girls with multiple guy scenes for the variety of acts the girls can share with the guys, especially ATOGM, ATM double blow jobs, girls guiding cock into other girls ass or pussy, gentle girl on girl fisting while the guys are also trying to work any available holes the girls have open, creampie endings with cum flow into other girls mouth, scenes where one girl is the main star/fuckee and the other basically assists (I'm thinking of Proxy Paige/Ornella Morgan scene from last year and Selvaggia/Candela X this year).

Three girls is just too many. Invariably, you'll lose your favorite girl off screen for stretches of time during which she won't be on camera.
May Thai Polly Pons

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 pm

goodkinghenry wrote:don't agree
they can do whatever they want but if one of the girls don't appeal to me the effect works in the other direction too
it's always a matter of taste and preference of course but if I take the example of the 'Sun factor' scenes

Good point!
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

MariXXX326
Established Member

Postby MariXXX326 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:25 am

Giorgio, what about a "The Luna Factor" Scene?
With Luna Rival and Luna Melba. Would be a nice pairing.
Models I would like to meet: Eva Tender, Sayuri Sakai, Candy Crush, Maddy Black, Jennifer Mendez, Polly Pons, Moona Snake, Olivia Trunk, Serina Gomez, Jolee, Love, Jureka del Mar, Lia Ponce

dangl
Veteran Member

Postby dangl » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:46 am

I have to agree with this.

If I didn't already think girl X is more attractive than girl Y, I do when they're in the same scene together.

Also, a lot of the best action falls out of view IMO:

MariXXX326 wrote:7. Cum in ass to mouth

That's what glass bowls are for...
Wanting more NiciXdream, Lady Gang, Marilyn Crystal, Anita Blanche, Sofia Curly, Barbie Esm

dangl
Veteran Member

Postby dangl » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 am

dangl wrote:
goodkinghenry wrote:Also, a lot of the best action falls out of view IMO:

Image host crapped out :o

Wanting more NiciXdream, Lady Gang, Marilyn Crystal, Anita Blanche, Sofia Curly, Barbie Esm

ffc2001
Veteran Member

Postby ffc2001 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Cum swap from the ass is the greatest asset of the two girl effect. Giorgio please keep it coming! I appreciate the hard work that goes into getting it just right. The more loads shot into the ass the better. The girls who know what they are doing really take their time spitting it into the other's mouth.
ASSHOLE APPRECIATOR*0%PUSSY*ANAL ONLY*NO PUSSY

MariXXX326
Established Member

Postby MariXXX326 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:45 pm

dangl wrote:

I have to agree with this.

If I didn't already think girl X is more attractive than girl Y, I do when they're in the same scene together.

Also, a lot of the best action falls out of view

Attractiveness of the girls is very important, that's true. But I think most of the LP girls are attractive (and of course July Sun, too, she has a lot of fans). For me eye contact and smiles of two girls playing together while being fucked is unbeatable.
And I like it more, when the scene is full of women and not full of men like this example, where we have to search the woman

men.JPG

And here is another reason why two girls are better than one:
The S-A-D Combination (Smile, Ass, Dick):
dat.JPG

Return to Giorgio Grandi