What the fuck was that ?

Moderator: admin

rextom943

What the fuck was that ?

Postby rextom943 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am

Indeed, that's what I really thought when watching GIO421 with Brittany Bardot and Jureka Del Mar.
Until 10:49 the hair of both is dry and then in the scene that starts right at 10:50 their hair is soaking wet.
You can clearly see it when Brittany and Jureka come up with their heads from the floor at 13:13.

To me it looks like there was some pissing on the girls that was edited out.

So what is going on here ?

After all the piss requests and the few pissing scenes from Giorgio released after the piss bann we get the same stupid stuff like from Woodmann who pisses on a girl but edits it out to show just the wet girl in the end as the result ?

The little other piss in the scene that is pretended to be squirting doesn't compensate this.

So will we ever see why the hair of the two girls was so wet after 10:50 in this video ?

pastaga
Veteran Member

Re: What the fuck was that ?

Postby pastaga » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am

Giorgio explained that on Jureka's thread.
It was meant to be a 2 parts scene, but most of the first part was corrupt so he put all the footage in one. And there was no piss involved, just squirting.

ultimate_sperminator61
Veteran Member

Postby ultimate_sperminator61 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 am

I loved that scene! Great idea to let the ladies swallow some loads even during the scene! That makes it much more natural looking -I don´t think any amateur would be able not blow the load at the end of the scene! Brittany would suck out every drop of cum within 5min in a private situation if you ask me, so that´s for sure another improovment!

gapefan
Veteran Member

Postby gapefan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:41 am

Giorgio! Please include more blowing air into the girl's asses and pushing out nice big loud farts! :)

I loved it when Brittany did it to Jureka (7:28-7:34)! :eek:

But two times in 6 seconds wasn't near enough to fully enjoy it, let alone bust a nut to it :o

Please add this to some scenes in the future, but do it for at least a good minute or two! :cool:

It would be extra hot if the girl blowing air would also rim the other girls ass as she's farting all the air out too! :D

Jureka Del Mar seems like the perfect girl to showcase this fetish further! ;)

Return to Giorgio Grandi