Fresh air !

Moderator: admin

bbb13
Veteran Member

Fresh air !

Postby bbb13 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:50 am

Giorgio exhales fresh air in this new year !

Newbies come in large numbers : Katrin Belli, Julia Red, Milana, Betty Foxxx, Ellen Betsy, Sofya Curly... And they're talented !

Exit Selvaggia, Gabriella, Monika, Anya, Anna and others... regular girls too often shooted with less and less sales...

Giorgio understood he needed changes. Good for him and good for us !

What do you think ?
Let it flow!

BoobJesus
Veteran Member

Re: Fresh air !

Postby BoobJesus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:11 am

bbb13 wrote:Giorgio exhales fresh air in this new year !

Newbies come in large numbers : Katrin Belli, Julia Red, Milana, Betty Foxxx, Ellen Betsy, Sofya Curly... And they're talented !

Exit Selvaggia, Gabriella, Monika, Anya, Anna and others... regular girls too often shooted with less and less sales...

What do you think ?

Loving all the new flesh, but I don't want to say bye just yet to Selvaggia, Gabriella, Monika, Anya, Anna, etc. (though fewer scenes by them would be OK as I already have sizable collections of their content).

I'm just a bit sad that Julia Red's scene sold a bit less than I expected. It's my hope that Giorgio, despite this, will choose to shoot more scenes with her. There's something about her that I just love . . .

teammelee15
Veteran Member

Postby teammelee15 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:09 am

bbb13 wrote:Giorgio exhales fresh air in this new year !

What do you think ?

Your kidding me right? In what world that you live in do you find ANY of these new girls in the least bit attractive? All duds just like Gabriella, Selvaggia, and Monika wild. LIBRARIANS! Do they take 2 dicks. Sure but it aint worth watching if they are Fugly!
GG supporter in the LS living the DAP irl :) Kik-Danlee15

VBT_2
Veteran Member

Postby VBT_2 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Katrin Belli, Milana Love, Ellen Betsi... I must admit that Giorgio's choice of models in scenes aired on last few days resembles good period of NRFTA - and I even dont like DAP.

This said, it's safe to say that these days is harder to find new decent DP than DAP.

tekaneo
Veteran Member

Postby tekaneo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:57 pm

I hope these girls aren't 1 and done scenes like what were with some girls Skylar Extreme, Kira Ness... all of them are really really good. Can you Giorgio say if you are shooting more scenes with them?

Return to Giorgio Grandi