More feet and footjob on Giorgio Grandi Scenes

Moderator: admin

gandall

More feet and footjob on Giorgio Grandi Scenes

Postby gandall » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:27 am

Hello Giorgio,

I saw in other adult sites that you like the anal scenes with footjob but I know that LP never publish similar scenes.

I would like to see on the LP even anal scenes with footjob, please also realize scenes where can see the models feet with footjob like the ones I see in other American sites that you have created, thanks.

You are a great, bye

blanco9211
Veteran Member

Re: More feet and footjob on Giorgio Grandi Scenes

Postby blanco9211 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:41 am

hope Giorgio see it and make it hapen :( :(

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: More feet and footjob on Giorgio Grandi Scenes

Postby dap-addict » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:04 pm

There is a actually quite a lot of foot job fetish stuff in recent GIO scenes, its just not the main focus.
Problem with foot fetsh scenes is they slow down the pace and thus terribly soften an anal hardcore scene.
Giorgio did some nice foot fetsh scenes in Piter for his nr4ta project, though, giving the foot theme a much harder edge and putting a lot of anal into those films.

A real foot/heel fetish DAP, but a hard one with no compromise and no slow down, would be my dream too.
Studs could also shoot some of their goo on the girls feet/heeled feet once in a while.
That would be new different GIO kaif! :cool:
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Return to Giorgio Grandi