Intimacy scenes.

Moderator: admin

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Intimacy scenes.

Postby drevokocur66 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:30 am

Watched the preview of Anya Akulova intimacy scene. You need to spice this up.
If the girl can deepthroat, and I mean really deepthroat have her do it with a butt plug in her ass. Come to think of it, there should be a butt plug activity in every video.
The toys are big in size, but once in, they barely move. The fast back and forth motion is not fooling anyone. Make the toys go DEEP in and out. Slow is ok, after all it is a intimacy scene.
The intimacy scenes would be perfect to have the girls do some piss games and drinking by themselves. Easily edited for the squeamish crowd, it would definitely help sales.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

pastaga
Veteran Member

Re: Intimacy scenes.

Postby pastaga » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:39 pm

I have to agree here.
Anya is a beautiful and talented performer.
I have nothing against solo scenes.
But this one was disappointing.

I tought Intimacy scenes should feature some talk (add subtitles if the model doesn't speak english), like you did with Arwen or Sofi in the past.
There should be a showcase of what the girl like / can do. Also the perfect kind of scenes for Giorgio to fist them and cum in their mouth.
Anya just dildoing her ass with not much expressions was disappointing.

pastaga
Veteran Member

Re: Intimacy scenes.

Postby pastaga » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

I also forgot but it could be nice to use more funky toys, like golf ot whatever kind of balls in the ass, maybe even ass to mouth candies or this kind of stuff.
It made Jay Sin lesbian only scenes be famous.

Return to Giorgio Grandi