Multi Part Scenes

Moderator: admin

jeremyliu
Veteran Member

Multi Part Scenes

Postby jeremyliu » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 pm

I've really been enjoying all the 2 part scenes; Pure Perfection with Alex and Anna, What a Gape with Nicole and Avi for example.
It's really hot seeing the transition between the 2 scenes, especially the part 2 when the girls have already been fucked hard and going for even more guys. It really ups the slut factor seeing them being fucked again by fresh cocks. Thanks for listening to some of our requests for anal endurance series - these scenes are probably the closest to this fantasy.
I notice it's always at least 2 girls. I really like this, especially when it's great pairings like the two above. However I would like to see some 2 part scenes with just one girl,most of the time in the above scenes the girls are getting fucked by at least one guy anyway.
The dream is still a 3 part mini series of a girl going through a Gauntlet of different scenarios (eg. 1 on 1 anal, then 3 on 1 DP, then 5 on 1 no holes barred; or 3 on 1 DP, 5 on one DAP, then 8 on one no holes barred). But perhaps a more realistic compromise would be one actress in a 2 parter. One easy way to do this would be to split the Blackended series in 2, one full scene with white guys then a full scene with the black guys.
Example one of the newer girls like Taylor Krystal in a 3 on 1 DP airtight scene part 1, then another 5 on 1 DAP no pussy scene part 2.
Or Nicole Black in a Pussy only part 1, anal only part 2. You could have an intro where 2 teams of 5 guys flip a coin to see who gets pussy and who gets anal, all while Nicole is teasing with dildos. Part 1 would be 5 on 1 hard pussy only fucking with DPP (maybe attempt triple pussy) and oral. You could have a few guys going for anal with Nicole stopping them and playfully saying no. Finish with swallow.
Then part 2 Nicole moves to another location (maybe outside or another room) then a 5 on 1 anal only with DAP and TAP. Swallows to finish.
I hope you like some of these ideas!

P.S please bring Sheena Shaw to Prague.

Object_O
Veteran Member

Re: Multi Part Scenes

Postby Object_O » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:54 pm

One girl would be indeed awesome... watching the wretchedness being overwhelmed by fresh dicks reloading in as time goes by
Does anybody know approximately the total real actual shooting length of these chaptered scenes and the time lapse between part 1 and 2

magizi877
Veteran Member

Re: Multi Part Scenes

Postby magizi877 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:16 pm

we been asking for this, for a very long time, and Giorgio has kindly refused to take out money.

Return to Giorgio Grandi