Black Pee

Moderator: admin

zaisafi
Veteran Member

Black Pee

Postby zaisafi » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:24 am

Tabitha Poison Back On Black Pee Amezing Piss Drinking in Glass. Bring More Scene With Kristy Black, Mina, Susan Ayn, Lady Gang, Francesca Palma.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Re: Black Pee

Postby drevokocur66 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:51 pm

zaisafi wrote:Tabitha Poison Back On Black Pee Amezing Piss Drinking in Glass. Bring More Scene With Kristy Black, Mina, Susan Ayn, Lady Gang, Francesca Palma.

For sure? On the ass to glass, in preview, she looks like she avoids the pee. Otherwise, would have bought it.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

Starrio
Banned Member

Re: Black Pee

Postby Starrio » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:16 am

Black pee is definitely the best series Giorgio Grandi has right now, and I like how he is bringing the same girls more than once like Kaira Love.

Multiple black pee scenes with the exact same girls is always welcomed since the black pee scenes are very good already and more of them with the same girls is always a good thing.

Alba Lala, Cherry Kiss, Mina, Lina Arian, Kate Rich, Francesca Palma, Cindy Shine, Kristy Black, Paola Hard, Jessica Night, Sarah Simons, Nicole Love, the Dellai twins, Sara Bell, Alyssa Bounty, Sharon White, Alexis Crystal, etc..

I'm so happy all the Colombian girls that went to Prague did black pee, I'm getting all of those as well. It makes me wish the other Colombian girls were there too, like Min Galilea, Megan Jones, Lia Ponce, Melany Diazz, Helen Star, and Niccole Andrews.

Return to Giorgio Grandi