GG please stop excessive post production

Moderator: admin

croydon.parking

GG please stop excessive post production

Postby croydon.parking » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:53 am

I really like GG stuff you are an artist.

Annoying and has been commented before is the sound in post production...

Example consider two scenes - Double Anal Teen Creampies scene #1420 with Logan, DOUBLE ANAL (Olga Barz) - you can actually hear ass squelching when getting double analed... This is not post-production, this is real... And this was 10 years ago.

The only recent scene that has come close is is interracial Vision with Rebel rhyder - you can hear ass squelching in double anal...

Olga Barz scene - anal creampie sluts - even has a little bit of scat, and those scenes almost better because they were more natural....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
Clean out ass with tongue after EACH creampie. ALL ONE SCENE. No bullshit edited sound like in GG videos - I want to hear the sound of squelching/squishing/anal like in old Sineplex scenes and real life....
Weekly 20 on 2 anal creampie to other girls mouth. Clean out ass with tongue after EACH creampie.ALL ONE SCENE.No post production edited sound - I want to hear the **real** sound of squelching/squishing/ double anal like old Sineplex scenes.

Return to Giorgio Grandi