Suggestion for Giorgio: more girls with torso naked

Moderator: admin

Zeok
Veteran Member

Suggestion for Giorgio: more girls with torso naked

Postby Zeok » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:32 am

Suggestion for Giorgio: more girls with torso naked in dp/dap scenes.

As some of you know, I have done a couple of polls in the last two years. The first poll, last year, for Giorgio's studios, and the second, this year, for all Analvids studios. In those poIls I asked about the degree of nudity of the girls, dividing the preferences to choose in four types, focusing on "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes, the star type of scene in Analvids.

Type 1: Completely naked woman.
Type 2. Woman almost completely naked, but wearing shoes, boots, high heels or similar.
Type 3. Woman with stockings and the like, but still keeping the torso entirely naked. Therefore, in this option I ruled out any kind of garter belts and fishnets that covered more than the legs.
Type 4. Woman with her torso completely covered by clothing or with some part of her torso and buttocks covered by clothing, regardless of whether she wears shoes or not, or whether she wears stockings or not. This category is very varied. In this category you can see girls with their bra on but showing the rest of their body naked, girls with clothes around their hips, girls wearing lingerie on their torso, girls wearing stockings with garter belt, fishnets, lingerie suits... So, it is a kind of scene in which girls always have either a part of their torso covered, or, directly, their whole torso covered.
From what I have counted so far, Type 4 scenes is the type of scene that Giorgio shoots most often. Either for "1 woman 2 or more men" or for scenes with two or more girls. Since Giorgio sometimes chooses to progressively undress the girls throughout the scenes, I decided to consider scenes of type 4 taking into account the moment when the girls do dp or dap in cowgirl position. If the girl appears with a lot of clothes on for half of the scene, and when she reaches the dp in cowgirl position she still has her torso covered, then the scene is type 4, even if Giorgio then decides to undress her.

The results of the poll for the Giorgio Grandi studies were as follows:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=31292&p=585476&hilit=naked#p585476
Type 1: 34%
Type 2: 5%
Type 3: 26%
Type 4: 34%

And in the poll for Analvids a few months ago, I have counted the following results for the moment, as I have not yet closed the poll.
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=38696&p=664840&hilit=naked#p664840
Type 1: 35%
Type 2: 9%
Type 3: 25%
Type 4: 31%

As you can all observe, the results are more or less similar for both polls.
Such results have several readings. The first reading is the result that users who want to like type 4 like very much: between 60% and 65% of Analvids users prefer clothes in every "1 woman 2 or more men" scene, including the parts of the scene with dp/dap in cowgirl position. Yes, this is true. But one can also make the following reading: between 65% and 70% of the users want to see the girls with their torso completely naked, at least just before the first dp/dap in cowgirl position of the scene.

Although in the following examples Giorgio included clothes, this is one thing… (Type 3 scenes).
354.jpg

…And this is other thing (Type 4 scenes).
450.jpg

However, currently approximately 70% of "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes are type 4. This has resulted in some girls filmed by Giorgio for "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes, they never having her nude torso in the history of Analvids/LP. Let's remember that only 30%-35% of the users prefer the "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes to be type 4.
The situation is even worse for those users who would like to see the fully naked bodies of the girls in the "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes. The atention that Giorgio lends them is very low. And, unfortunately, he is no longer the only one on Analvids. In studios like Yummy or Gonzo, the number of type 4 scenes has skyrocketed in recent months. DAP-Addict and other must be happier than ever: Gonzo and Yummy have been conquered. Only NRX is left.
I propose to Giorgio to take into account that between 65% and 70% of users prefer to see girls with their torso completely naked in "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes. And, of those users, about 30% would like to see the girls 100% naked for a good part of the scene. That is, 1/3 of all Giorgio's "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes should show girls like Julia Maze in GIO2219.
486.jpg

With this I don't intend to put an end to type 4 scenes, unlike some users who would like to see only type 4 scenes in all Analvids studios. But I am trying to get Giorgio to look for a fairer percentage for the four types of nudity that I differentiated in the polls I did. Lately I've seen that Giorgio has been shooting some type 3 scenes a bit more often, which I find encouraging.

Personally, and I'm not the only user, I find it terribly frustrating to find a girl I want to see doing dp/dap, and even more so with wet content and that girl in the trailers remains with her body covered from beginning to end. As far as I know, no one showers with clothes on, but Giorgio films pissing scenes with clothed girls over and over again. In Giorgio Studio and in Giorgio's Lab it would be the case of Syren DeMer (bringing girls with boobs to cover their boobs for a good part of the dp in cowgirl position makes no sense), Rebecca Vanguard (horrible decision to add black stickers on her nipples), Alisa Horakova (again and again in tacky fishnets), Rebel Ryder (only nude in scenes with other girls), Monea Valentina (she has only appeared nude in scenes to others studios) or Alexa Lewis (she has done many scenes in Analvids with dp or dap, but they are all type 4, and I don't think it's her fault).

By the way, the argument that the Giorgio scenes are only bought by users who prefer to see the girls with their bodies covered not is true. If that were the case, the second part of GIO2116 should have clearly sold less than the first part. But surprise! The second part of GIO2116, with Lina Arian 100% naked, sold more than the first part (where you see Lina dressed from beginning to end).
lina arian.PNG

And this is not the only case. This also happens in "2 girls, 2 or more guys" scenes, as in the case of GIO2187 (Rebel and Emily with their torso naked) and GIO2186 (Rebel and Emily with their torso covered), being GIO2187 the scene that sold the most. And also in 1 on 1 scenes, where, for some unknown reason, Giorgio prefers to film the girls completely naked, dressing them later in scenes with dp/dap.

In summary.
1) Giorgio should shoot less type 4 scenes (girls with clothes on their torso all the time) for "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes. Personaly I would reduce it from 70% to around 35%.

2) Giorgio, on the other hand, should increase the type 1 in "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes to 30%. In other words, to be fair, Giorgio should film the girls entirely naked in 30% of "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes.

3) Finally, Giorgio should also take more account of those of us who prefer type 3 scenes. We are about 25%. And we don't like the same things as those who prefer type 4 scenes, even if both types include clothes. We prefer stockings and high heels, OK. But we also prefer a woman's torso to remain completely naked all the time. No bras, no garter belts and no horrible fishnets before any sexual action. That's type 3.

Does anyone else think it's fair that Giorgio takes into account types 1, 3 and 4 in the same percentage, more or less, for "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes? I do, and I think it would be good for everyone. Advantages:

Users who like lingerie will still enjoy lingerie. Only instead of there being so many type 4 scenes, there would be a larger number of type 3 scenes. Therefore, the number of "1 woman 2 or more men" scenes of girls in lingerie with the women torso fully naked would increase.

The number of scenes of type 1, with completely naked girls, would increase to 1/3. This would attract users who have given up buying Giorgio's scenes because of how frustrating it is to see your favourite woman with clothes on over and over again (Syren DeMer only lacks the burka, it's hopeless that she has never been naked in a wet scene).

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: Suggestion for Giorgio: more girls with torso naked

Postby dap-addict » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:48 am

Wow, what a long, nicely elaborated post! :) :cool:

Btw, polls speak a clear language. Still studios like GIO also take into account sales ofc. ;)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:01 am

It very much depends on the girl or TS performer. For some, putting on something sexy like body stockings, latex body suit, corset, etc etc...actually makes the performer look much sexier.
It is about their physique, body type, and of course personal comfort and preferences of the individual.

Zeok
Veteran Member

Postby Zeok » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:28 pm

First of all. Thank you Giorgio for filming Ambra Dolce with her torso completely naked in a "1 woman 2 or more men" scene with dp/dap.
GL699_Ambra_dolce_HD.gif
GL699_Ambra_dolce_HD.gif (7.21 MiB) Viewed 1323 times

Lately, in Giorgio Grandi Studio and Giorgio's Lab I've noticed a slight increase in the number of dp/dap scenes in which the girls are seen with their naked torso. It's still not enough, but now I'm hopeful that I'll be able to see girls who have never appeared with a naked torso in a dp/dap in cowgirl position, like Rebecca Vanguard.

These are for me two of the best possible examples, and the way forward to achieve a balance between scenes with clothed girls and scenes with naked girls:

Kaira Love is Unbreakable #2wet, 8on1, ATM, DAP, Rough Sex, TAP, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Cum in Mouth, Swallow GIO2181
602.jpg

DP, DAP, DVP Goes Wet with Jolee Love, 6on1, ATM, Balls Deep Anal, DAP, DP, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Cum in Mouth, Swallow GIO2174
454.jpg

These two scenes have in common that Kaira and Jolee appear with their naked torso in cowgirl position doing a dp/dap. In my opinion, Giorgio should make sure that the girls undress before filming the first or only dp/dap in cowgirl position. Not after. That's the flaw in GL716 and many other similar scenes. Does Lady Ana end up naked? Yes, but during the dp/dap in cowgirl position she is dressed. Better make sure Lady Ana ends up naked next time like Jolee Love in GIO2174.

I propose to Giorgio to make scenes identical to GIO2181 and GIO2174 to the following girls. They have never been filmed naked in a dp/dap in cowgirl position by him:
Lady, Alisa, Harper, Rebbecca, Alexa.PNG

Zeok
Veteran Member

Postby Zeok » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:08 pm

I would like to rescue this post to congratulate Giorgio for having finally started to film women with naked torso more frequently. It's not much, but it's something.

It's "lucky" that of the four scenes that Giorgio has published so far of Nuria Millán, In two she has appeared bare-chested during the dp or dap of each scene.

GIO2630_Nuria_Millan_HD.gif
GIO2630_Nuria_Millan_HD.gif (21.57 MiB) Viewed 701 times

This is just great. A great example of why all women always look better with their naked torso in a dp or dap in cowgirl position.

Unfortunately, at the moment Giorgio has not filmed any scene with Nuria 100% naked in a “1 woman, and only a woman, on two or more guys” scene with dp or dap. And it's a shame, because it would surely sell quite well. Here the proof:

Nuria Millan.PNG

In green, scenes by Nuria Millan of the type “1 woman, and only a woman, on two or more guys” in which she appears with a naked torso.

In red, scenes by Nuria Millan of the type “1 woman, and only a woman, on two or more guys” in which she appears with her torso covered or partially covered.

Curiously, or not so curiously, the scene that has sold the most, although it is not by Giorgio, shows Nuria 100% naked during a good part of that scene.

It is proven, once again, that it is a fallacy to say that women with naked torso do not sell.

I think I'll post from time to time to add suggestions here. Any other user can do it too.

Zeok
Veteran Member

Postby Zeok » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:17 pm

The image that summarizes the two styles that Giorgio should film more often: woman 100% naked and woman with torso naked.

Anna De Ville Kaitlyn Katsaros.jpg

liko19
Veteran Member

Postby liko19 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:06 pm

Zeok wrote:The image that summarizes the two styles that Giorgio should film more often: woman 100% naked and woman with torso naked.

Anna De Ville Kaitlyn Katsaros.jpg

Again today, January 16, 2024, a vivid example of the absolute imbalance of the released scenes. GG.Lab PussyKat, GG Lana Analise, Gonzo Eva Fay. All scenes from start to finish in only shoes, stockings. Yesterday released two scenes with one actress Vivian Lola, in both scenes shoes, in stockings. Not even a hint of a naked woman. 30% of users spray with happiness, a message from the production for everyone else: Fuck you, shit on you.

Return to Giorgio Grandi