6.Fantastic
20%
7.Pure manhandle
No votes
8.Ultrarough hardcore scene/stuff ever
No votes
9.Enthusiastic/Real
20%
10.Not pretend outstanding this stuff is what describes for him (Rocco siffredi) why he is known as XXX legendary The scene is just got my top order scene ever(just a missing of lingeries and stockings )
20%

Total votes : 5

legalstallion086

Vampire Voracious Rocco siffredi "You will cry very much"

Postby legalstallion086 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:18 pm

Is anyone watched/gone through Rocco siffredi's Voracious series from Evil angel if anyone,Then reply return to back this that where can I find/get those scenes/stuff.
Literally I felt/amazed with his aggressive action,pure manhandle extreme stuff like spitting,Aggression,slapping and hair pulling with throatfuck.Especially the way he smashed/fucked those honey pot(ass) just I can say no holes barred of (Samantha Bentley,Mira sunset) is just a treat to watch the fear on the faces of performers/talent is what makes content so special can I say that Rocco is just looking like and performed like vampire only. That's why the scene is just
Attachments
voracious-season-two-vol-2_1.jpg
voracious-season-two-vol-2_1.jpg (44.17 KiB) Viewed 903 times

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: Vampire Voracious Rocco siffredi "You will cry very much"

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:40 am

I still prefer GIO's best work over this.

stewpidaz
Veteran Member

Re: Vampire Voracious Rocco siffredi "You will cry very much"

Postby stewpidaz » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:42 am

I do like to see the anal destruction in some of Rocco's films as you said, especially the scenes of Omar Galanti who is in this movie, but unfortunately what we saw of him in this movie was in my opinion way too tame. I love the really rough manhandling that he is known for. In case you haven't, definitely check out the Rocco's animal trainer series, Omar has scenes in like animal trainer 20-28 (his best is in 25) or something I think and he has other scenes for Rocco which include everything you mentioned that you like.

Return to Giorgio Grandi