What we'd like to see added in GG scenes

Moderator: admin

Holditstrong
Veteran Member

What we'd like to see added in GG scenes

Postby Holditstrong » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Giorgio wrote in the 'New GG updates' thread:

Yea, will be difficult to match another scene like this, but i will try

I don't doubt this Giorgio! I haven't watched the scene yet but going by the trailer and pics it does look a classic.

I just thought that it'd be a god idea to have a thread to see if you can add some different things into your scenes, to keep things fresh and making sure you're catering for your fans.

Things I would like to see are:

1. More of the girl showing off her ass, I mean her walking so we can see her ass jiggle, maybe walking up some stairs so we get some different angle.

2. I would love to see some of the girls lingerie / boob tubes stay on during the action. I know they do in your scenes alot of the time, and I love this, but I'd like to see, a. knickers half on (so around one leg). This gives the impression (to me) that the participants want to get straight down to the action and may just forget about taking off the item fully. B. If wearing a boob tube, again I'd like to see it pulled or ripped, just one boob and see what happens with the other during the scene!

3. Girls being lead into the room with a leash. This is such a turn on. Also love chokers so the use of chokers would be a plus.

4. Girls wearing PVC outfits, knee high boots. Transparent ones are cool 'cause they show off all the sweat and other fluids!

5. Use of transparent furniture. A girl getting fucked on a transparent table is so hot and again gives off different angles for us to view. Also just the girl sitting on a transparent chair whilst sucking cocks is great. Lovely seeing a parked ass squashed on a chair!

Hope you don't mind this and has hopefully given you some ideas for the future.

ElJab78
Veteran Member

Re: What we'd like to see added in GG scenes

Postby ElJab78 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:57 pm

I'd like to see multiple girls in a scene with 2-3 guys at the most. Maybe some Kreme also. I don't think Giorgio has done anything with Kreme or milk though I could be wrong. I think he can shoot it right.

maigay
Veteran Member

Postby maigay » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:11 pm

perfect 4on1 scene

jeffandersonn
Veteran Member

Postby jeffandersonn » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:26 am

more swallow instead of facials

i'd like to see the mouth of the girl full of cum at the end of the scene

pastaga
Veteran Member

Postby pastaga » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 am

I'd like to see more ass and feet to other girl mouth too. I'm not really into when these mens parts are licked.
Also, a little bit of dom / sub play could be cool too, like one girl forces the other to drink pee, slaps her if shes not being a good slut... See scens with Misha Cross for example.

DukeBishop
Veteran Member

Postby DukeBishop » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 am

Holditstrong wrote:Giorgio wrote in the 'New GG updates' thread:

Yea, will be difficult to match another scene like this, but i will try

I don't doubt this Giorgio! I haven't watched the scene yet but going by the trailer and pics it does look a classic.

I just thought that it'd be a god idea to have a thread to see if you can add some different things into your scenes, to keep things fresh and making sure you're catering for your fans.

Things I would like to see are:

1. More of the girl showing off her ass, I mean her walking so we can see her ass jiggle, maybe walking up some stairs so we get some different angle.

2. I would love to see some of the girls lingerie / boob tubes stay on during the action. I know they do in your scenes alot of the time, and I love this, but I'd like to see, a. knickers half on (so around one leg). This gives the impression (to me) that the participants want to get straight down to the action and may just forget about taking off the item fully. B. If wearing a boob tube, again I'd like to see it pulled or ripped, just one boob and see what happens with the other during the scene!

3. Girls being lead into the room with a leash. This is such a turn on. Also love chokers so the use of chokers would be a plus.

4. Girls wearing PVC outfits, knee high boots. Transparent ones are cool 'cause they show off all the sweat and other fluids!

5. Use of transparent furniture. A girl getting fucked on a transparent table is so hot and again gives off different angles for us to view. Also just the girl sitting on a transparent chair whilst sucking cocks is great. Lovely seeing a parked ass squashed on a chair!

Hope you don't mind this and has hopefully given you some ideas for the future.

+1 everything you said..

And I like to see all of this..

Girls crawling with their knickers halfway down with butt plugs/no butt plugs into a room

Crawling into a room. Definitely want to see the use of a leash or chain collar.. whilst they get fucked too.

Girls getting fucked with cum on their face..

Double Stacked/Triple Stacked/Quadruple stacked anal creampies/Piss on ass finish

What these girls are doing --->

Anal cumfart cream pies like this on a high swivel chair.. with a girl underneath them

Spitting in a girls mouth whilst getting fucked from behind like this..

Anything that makes a girl rolls her eyes back in her head like ejaculating while deep throat..

And finally a pussy/anal simultaneous creampie cumfart "Cherry Jul style"..
ANGEL WICKY * VERONICA AVLUV * FLORANE RUSSELL * BARBIE SINS * LYDIA BLACK * MONIKA WILD * NATALIE CHERIE * KIRA THORN * SELVAGGIA * HELENA MOELLER *LINDA SWEET * ANGIE MOON * REBECCA SHARON * CHARLOTTE SATRE *

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:07 am

1. more large plugs in their ass from the start of the scene, and bts showing them insert the plug like nataly gold.
2. plug suction cupped to mirror in her ass while she gives blow job.
3. more girls that squirt while getting good hard anal.
4. sweet positions like these with clear furniture.
5. hard balls deep anal for as long as possible over 45mins of anal if possible, prefer is the first penetration of her ass is one rapid deep thrust and into hard and deep action from there.
Attachments
vlcsnap-2015-02-02-22h56m35s138.png
loving the cumfart
vlcsnap-2015-01-15-11h09m39s252.png
like this position with adriana chechik
0c0c7d02145a67e7a50606e06adf8a9c.jpg
mirror and dildo in ass would look great for bj.
Screenshot_2015-03-17-09-02-24.png
Screenshot_2015-03-17-09-03-41.png
The ass should never be unoccupied.

budbeer
Established Member

Postby budbeer » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:43 am

Anal fisting

gapelover
Veteran Member

Postby gapelover » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 pm

+1
Attachments
86.jpg

spalabb

Postby spalabb » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:56 pm

GG your scenes are nearing perfection - there is little more that I can think to add to the mix. I might be going out on a limb here because I haven't seen anyone talk about it on this forum.

The perfect end to a piss drinking scenes would be to have girl skull fucked until she pukes up all the piss and cum - preferably with another girl waiting underneath with her mouth open ready to swallow again. That would be divine. More gagging and puking in general would be great.

Carry on the good work, thank you!

Dudemeister
Veteran Member

Postby Dudemeister » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Let the girls keep their heels on through the entire scence - like Luna did in her second scene.

Everything else is just fine, although I know there is always a chance of improvement. :cool:
Top 5 active LP Stars: Veronica Leal, Kristy Black, Emily Pink, Lily Veroni, Kaitlyn Katsaros
Outfit: stockings and high heels - always on!

Holditstrong
Veteran Member

Postby Holditstrong » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:02 am

Plugs like this would be great with sexy knickers / pantyhose over the top. Unfortunately in this particular scene we didn't get to see her walk with the plug inside.

Some spitting like this would be cool

Good use of a transparent staircase!

pwd123

Postby pwd123 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:02 am

I'd like to see more gapefarting. Like that Alice scene a couple weeks back.
Last edited by pwd123 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gapefan
Veteran Member

Postby gapefan » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 am

More gapefarting would be great!!! :eek: :D :cool:

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 am

Keep posting suggestion, I will apply what turns me on. Smt is pretty cool and Im going to work on it already tomorrow
My work: https://www.giorgiograndi.com/

Girls here -> https://www.giorgiograndi.eu/

My toys at https://www.thewondertoys.com/

Do you want to review my scenes (and not only)?
I would refund you the cost
Ping me on twitter @giorgiograndi76

Tastes Like Ass
Veteran Member

Postby Tastes Like Ass » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Of course, everyone has their own things they like and you can never please everyone, but your recent scenes have been so good, I really don't think you need to make many changes.

I especially like the way you dress the girls, so they look sexy, and even slutty, but not trashy. I know some people like the chains and dog collars, but personally, I much prefer to see a girl wearing more normal sexy clothes, instead of something you might see in an S&M club.

Anyway, so far I think you have done a great job of incorporating the good suggestions and ignoring the bad ones, and I'm sure that you will continue to do that.
Anal without ass to mouth is like pasta without sauce!

Sir Noel
Veteran Member

Postby Sir Noel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Giorgio Grandi wrote:Keep posting suggestion, I will apply what turns me on. Smt is pretty cool and Im going to work on it already tomorrow

Certainly the fisting, that is something you used to do a lot in your material (girl-girl fisting mainly) and something I hope you bring in again!

ElJab78
Veteran Member

Postby ElJab78 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:50 pm

sirnoelplum wrote:
Giorgio Grandi wrote:Keep posting suggestion, I will apply what turns me on. Smt is pretty cool and Im going to work on it already tomorrow

Certainly the fisting, that is something you used to do a lot in your material (girl-girl fisting mainly) and something I hope you bring in again!

Could go for some girl-girl fisting. Would also like to see the triple/quadrupe stacking that someone earlier posted. With kreme would be amazing. The asses rubbing on a transparent glass/staircase is always good also (looks like that is from an Jay Sinn movie with Phoenix Marie and Flower Tucci, believe its from Anal Buffet 2, great lez scene, excellent ass to ass with a double dong :D ) Love that first gif Holdstring posted with the sexy panties/pantyhose over the top. I love that. Mirror dildo is cool also if there is only 1 girl in the scene. 2 or more should def do asst to ass with a double dong. Would love to see some girls crawling, maybe in sexy lingerie. Don't want to see them being dragged or anything.

GapeLoverFOREVER
Veteran Member

Postby GapeLoverFOREVER » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:39 pm

100% agree with what they wrote Holditstrong, DukeBishop, Falcon131721 and budbeer!
Fan of DAP Destination, Waka Waka & Blackened, Monsters of DAP/TAP, Total Dap Destruction, 7-10on1 DAP gangbang

Holditstrong
Veteran Member

Postby Holditstrong » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 am

It will be impossible to please all, all the time. I think having that variation just make things more fun. So one scene may have the girl wearing a leash, and the next may have her start in jeggings and a boob tube. I think it also depends on the girls look also.

I think a girl like Ms Oara could pull off the leash and collar nicely.

Anyway Giorgio, I hope for one that you get the girls to walk around a bit showing off their lovely bottoms. Doesn't have to be at the start, can be at the end once the girls have been ravished.

It's good that you've already taken some of our thoughts on board, thank you

Lars
Veteran Member

Postby Lars » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:07 am

Swivel chairs, glass chairs, dog collars, straws and piss funnels as attributes.
Would also like to see one guy holding the girl so she doesn't touch the ground and other guys pissing in her mouth.
More snorting. Drinking piss and cum through a straw straight out an other girl's ass or from a plate.
Milk and cream I'd like to see incorporated in your scenes as well.
Love the gargling and drinking from the floor and spitting on the girls faces, like you did with Lindsey and Ariadna.
More deepthroat and gagging would be great as well, but maybe you're working on a special series for this?
I like to see the heel grabbing position and the position with the girl on her back and face at the end of a sofa, and the position with the girl on hands and knees for this gagging series.
Further keep up the good work! :cool:
NuriaMillan-LenaCoxx-AnitaBlanche-BreinyZoe-KittyDoll-EvaTender-LittleChloe-NikkiRiddle-LinaArian-
JuliaMaze-GretaFoss-Alisia-EmilyPink-Violet-FunkyTown-KaitlynKatsaros-BriseidaMyers-VivianLola

piss+spit+bukkake+facefuck+deepthroat+blowbang+rimming+BBC+gapes+manhandle

budbeer
Established Member

Postby budbeer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:43 am

Hit giosy girls like destiny.

Holditstrong
Veteran Member

Postby Holditstrong » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:21 am

Play with cum like this after taking and sharing loads in mouth

dedeck

Postby dedeck » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:24 am

Oh man, DAP is not all. Cant understand because i cant see anything else. no pussyhole or somethink like that (sorry for my english). Need more Scenes of pure hole fucking, one by one. hard work for sluts with a bunch of guys. i´m a Voyeur, Show me nice fucked open holes but not the whole time 2 dicks fucking something i cant see...

budbeer
Established Member

Postby budbeer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:10 pm

DAP IN THE PILE DRIVER SEX POSITION..THATS REALLY HOT

Holditstrong
Veteran Member

Postby Holditstrong » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:49 am

Dukebishop mentioned in the Vikka thread about using a silver tray. Nice idea. What about a glass bowl if there are going to be multiple cum shots and maybe drool?

I like the idea of this, it could be used to tip down the girls gape or she could drink it up

dpjunkie1

Postby dpjunkie1 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:40 am

I rather see the the gals swallow at the end of the scene instead of the glazed dounut cum shots.
Also would like to see more normal reverse cow girl dp's. Instead of only Dap reverse cowgirl dp's
In the photo galleries, it show's normal reverse girl dp's but they seem to get edited out of the scene for some reason.
And what is it with all the pissing. I like alot of the old GG scenes better no piss.

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 am

Luna Oara or Sofie Goldfinger dressed up like this, big butt plug up their ass, short 5-7 min tease just enough to see their butt move with plug in it. Then straight to balls deep anal in a standing bent over position for as long as they could take it, then move to furniture. Prefer if no pissing but some light pissing in scene is okay.
Attachments
0e78b10cf91416cc68817a1e8041bda1.jpg
0e78b10cf91416cc68817a1e8041bda1.jpg (19.05 KiB) Viewed 22314 times
5807c6b2f54b0706857ef08ed5402f0d.jpg
gloves just complete it.
5807c6b2f54b0706857ef08ed5402f0d.jpg (26.17 KiB) Viewed 22314 times
ass_asshole_babemansion_bend+over_high+heels_legs_Maria_oiled_slim_W4B_9.jpg
pull the plug out and go to town on her ass like this.
ballet-boots-bondage-bdsm-slave-girls-enslaved-018.jpg
ballet boots form the legs so well and the bolero straightjacket keeps the arms out of the way.

youngg
Veteran Member

Postby youngg » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Piss drinking, double penerated, deepthroated hot granny

marcimilan10
Veteran Member

Postby marcimilan10 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 am

Piss into anal in a pile driver position and an another guy jizz into the hole too and after a girl drink it with a drinking straw. From the ass in the same position of course.
Do it Giorgio when you shoot with 2 girls please. What do you think about?

pdemaiziere

Postby pdemaiziere » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:01 am

Falcon131721 wrote:Luna Oara or Sofie Goldfinger dressed up like this, big butt plug up their ass, short 5-7 min tease just enough to see their butt move with plug in it. Then straight to balls deep anal in a standing bent over position for as long as they could take it, then move to furniture. Prefer if no pissing but some light pissing in scene is okay.

i second request of Falcon131721 for ballet boots :cool:

after initial hard deep anal in bent over position, the girl crawl to the furniture and get her ass spanked

Falcon131721
Veteran Member

Postby Falcon131721 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Keep up the good work Giorgio.
Attachments
tumblr_mzvkjvbnBZ1rkfo3lo2_500.gif
balls deep deep throat, and see who can stay balls deep the longest. there is a scene where girl stays balls deep 59 seconds. love seeing her gag reflex work the cock.
tumblr_mfdm5udXtx1ql6862o1_500.gif
start with thick plugs in their ass,
anal-action.gif
hard deep anal on this curved chair awesome position
tumblr_mvt7hcCvy51rx9fkko1_500.gif
any chance of seeing bondage like this.
white_ballet_boots_corset_outdoor_romantic1.jpg
ballet boots something i really like
tumblr_mej2vaqp0t1rpyus3o1_500.gif
i like the idea of ass dildoing against mirror or window

kopacs
Established Member

Postby kopacs » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Would be nice to see some wrist deep anal fisting. And more BTS. Lindsey Olsen could be a good example: She did fisting for GG some years ago, and maybe she can do it again.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Giorgio, I would like you to include your old feet/heel fetish thing into some of your dap scenes, i.e. nyloned footjobs like in the Kelly Miller scene but also cum-shots over nyloned feet, cum-shots over heeled feet etc.
You did some amazing anal-friendly feet/heel fetish scenes in your early Piter years! :cool: I'm sure you can do it again.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

bbb13
Veteran Member

Postby bbb13 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Giorgio, first of all, i would like to see more smiling girls like Monica, Nadine or Vicca, not girls who seem to be forced. And more MILF too !
For the scenes, i like naked girls dancing or moving while opening strongly their asses.
I think that zooming the gape when the ass juice is flowing would be nice too.
Let it flow!

anonimis
Veteran Member

Postby anonimis » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:48 am

imagine Julie Skyhigh receiving GG treatment!

gapefan
Veteran Member

Postby gapefan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:30 am

That would be awesome!!! :eek:

I'd love to see Julie Skyhigh work with GG!!! :cool:

budbeer
Established Member

Postby budbeer » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am

Talk during the fuck. And mkre MILFS GRANNYS

cairathus

Postby cairathus » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:25 am

Transfer from another bad destination thread:

First of all thanks for your new era videos. I waiting for stuff like that long time. I have a some suggestion, this is first time (in that kind of way) when I see act like in video Lyndsay and Ariadna. I talking about rough spitting on face and in mouth, please do something like that more, especially in mouth (3-4 combo spit [but not slowly spit - its too romantic] and swallow) or brutal spit on face like in 00:49 second in trailer when Ariadna spit on angel Lyndsey face (or on forehead on beatuful girls'face with smile). Other suggestion is to connect spit on face with grab nose and in the same time hard squirting by man's hand. Next suggestion is about face fucking, more grab nose during face fucking and one more - I hope that in the future I will see something like that: hard face fucking combo for example 10 hard and deep to eggs movement dick to mouth and 11 movement is hard wet spit to mouth (maybe other mens too) and next FF movements continue. All in all that kind of acts during nasty porno like you creating will be more intensive and fucking sexy and heady. Regards!

anonimis
Veteran Member

Postby anonimis » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:57 pm

so what about a challenge...I think that it's possible to make a 4-dick penetration with girls like Proxy Paige
maybe in a standing position, one in the front, one in the back and two on both sides, with camerawork on the bottom of it

Next

Return to Giorgio Grandi