Carol Wings

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

t-unit
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 5:22 am
Karma: 0

Carol Wings

Postby t-unit » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:37 am

Finally a girl with some meat. But she is straddling the BBW territory :) . If she lost some pounds she would be amazing, especially in the mid section. Rejoice thick girl fans!

Trustyourservery
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby Trustyourservery » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:59 am

Actually her face so cute.And this scene contain oil which we want too much.Exelent first scene.And finally pair her ALEX BLACK pls :eek: :eek:

User avatar
gapefan
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 7622
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: GapeLand
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby gapefan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:57 am

Awesome debut! :eek:

I love seeing these new girls jumping straight into 3on1 airtight! :cool:

It's the LP way! :D

I don't know what it is, but there's something so hot about girls like her... and such an adorable face! And such great big boobs! :)

Welcome to LegalPorno Carol Wings! ;)

http://www.legalporno.com/model/3216/carol_wings

Carol Wings first time in studio: 3on1 Airtight DP (PAWG anal) SZ1145

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
GapeFan ( o )


I Image ( o )'s

User avatar
laura.
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby laura. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:10 pm

She is bigger built than most but my she is built beautifully. My bread and butter is slim girls with small boobs but when a girl looks this hot its very difficult not to get turned on. Her proportions all hang together really well and her top half compliments her lower half and her face, that face, is seriously pretty.

Very impressive debut and nice to see a diversity in models. Enjoyed the oiled tit fucking and tit slapping as did Carol by the looks of things. Solid action for a debut also., you can sooo tell she is turned on by a dick in her ass:) Would like to see her again, either with Alex Black as has been suggested or maybe for contrast with someone like Gina Gerson/ :cool:

Well done Carol :) :) x
Ever:HRH Queen TIMEA

Current #1 EVELINA

Idols: BELLE RIA OLIVIA VOLPETTI CRYSTAL NATALIA LOLA KIRA ARWEN SUSAN GINA GABRIELA

Acts: ANAL DAP GAPE INTERACTION

Ethos: Support the growth of LP, promote our girls, write epic reviews x

enterracial
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:24 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby enterracial » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:28 pm

It's great to see some different kind of girls. I just love PAWGs that can handle (and be so crude with) BBCs!

And i'm voting for more curvy girls... Also for black girls! (but with white cocks this time).

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:08 pm

This girl is super fucking hot! I've only just discovered this website and was debating whether to sign up, but as soon as I saw this scene come out I knew I had to! I'd seen this girl before in a DVD called Euro Milk Juggs 3 and I was hoping and praying to see her in something again.
I love girls with a big booties and even bigger boobs and this girl has the perfect combination of tits and ass. She's absolutely gorgeous too, those eyes are just so big brown and beautiful, and combined with that amazing smile I'm totally in love!
I believe this is her first DP ever, so the scene should be tagged with that too. She takes everything thrown at her, including the DP, like a champ. You wouldn't think it was her first time handling more than one cock, she looks like a total pro.
I agree Laura, she definitely looks like she likes cock in her ass ;) I'd love to see her take two dicks in her ass for some double anal stuffing. Her gape by the end was amazing, makes me just want to stick my tongue in there. It looks like she likes the rough stuff too and being manhandled.
Much more of this anal fuck doll please legalporno, this girl was built for fucking :)
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

erolflynn2001
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:07 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby erolflynn2001 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:19 pm

She is GREAT must have back 10 more times

User avatar
laura.
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby laura. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:19 pm

jackthetreacleeater wrote:This girl is super fucking hot! I've only just discovered this website and was debating whether to sign up, but as soon as I saw this scene come out I knew I had to! I'd seen this girl before in a DVD called Euro Milk Juggs 3 and I was hoping and praying to see her in something again.
I love girls with a big booties and even bigger boobs and this girl has the perfect combination of tits and ass. She's absolutely gorgeous too, those eyes are just so big brown and beautiful, and combined with that amazing smile I'm totally in love!
I believe this is her first DP ever, so the scene should be tagged with that too. She takes everything thrown at her, including the DP, like a champ. You wouldn't think it was her first time handling more than one cock, she looks like a total pro.
I agree Laura, she definitely looks like she likes cock in her ass ;) I'd love to see her take two dicks in her ass for some double anal stuffing. Her gape by the end was amazing, makes me just want to stick my tongue in there. It looks like she likes the rough stuff too and being manhandled.
Much more of this anal fuck doll please legalporno, this girl was built for fucking :)


Agree to the lot, nice review:) x
Ever:HRH Queen TIMEA

Current #1 EVELINA

Idols: BELLE RIA OLIVIA VOLPETTI CRYSTAL NATALIA LOLA KIRA ARWEN SUSAN GINA GABRIELA

Acts: ANAL DAP GAPE INTERACTION

Ethos: Support the growth of LP, promote our girls, write epic reviews x

MCVM
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:33 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby MCVM » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Not awesome but good to very good. Typicial eastern europe face, totally in contraction to artificial us stars. what does pawg mean?

User avatar
laura.
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby laura. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:09 pm

MCVM wrote:Not awesome but good to very good. Typicial eastern europe face, totally in contraction to artificial us stars. what does pawg mean?


Phat Ass White Girl :eek:
Ever:HRH Queen TIMEA

Current #1 EVELINA

Idols: BELLE RIA OLIVIA VOLPETTI CRYSTAL NATALIA LOLA KIRA ARWEN SUSAN GINA GABRIELA

Acts: ANAL DAP GAPE INTERACTION

Ethos: Support the growth of LP, promote our girls, write epic reviews x

levigarcia3
Member
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:26 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby levigarcia3 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:39 am

Hi everyone!
Love this girl!, beautiful face, amazing tits, will be awesome if new scenes been put on the site,
she don't need lose nothing to me.

Sorry for the bad english, im from Brazil, talking about this... something relly fun happened in this scene,
in the beginning of the video:
one of the guys gets pissed off with somebody... i dont know who, and says:

__ O que você quer cara? Fica aí reclamando toda hora?

which means something like: "What do you want dude? Complaining all the time?
After this, the scene is cuted.

lol

:D :D :D

t-unit
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 5:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby t-unit » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:40 pm

I know this is off topic by my two favorite Brazilian porn girls are Lorena, she had an amazing anal scene in Realitykings and Tatiana I could only find her in Wild on These 3 could not find her in other movie a real bummer. She was amazing.

User avatar
poochie75
Established Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:53 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby poochie75 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:46 pm

really nice girl! fuck her next time with 5+ dicks with bukkake!

kidloco
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:48 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby kidloco » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:37 am

This girl is a fantastic addition for LP portfolio for PAWG lovers :p . Her first scene is brilliant and so her anal performances.
The way those black guys gaped her ass especially in RAC and missionary positions was remarkable. :eek:
Please do more scenes, she seems to like black guys or even anal . :cool: :p

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:37 pm

poochie75 wrote:really nice girl! fuck her next time with 5+ dicks with bukkake!

I'd love to see that too. I want to see her become a cum faced fuck doll with all the cum dripping down onto her gorgeous big boobies.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:39 pm

kidloco wrote:This girl is a fantastic addition for LP portfolio for PAWG lovers :p . Her first scene is brilliant and so her anal performances.
The way those black guys gaped her ass especially in RAC and missionary positions was remarkable. :eek:
Please do more scenes, she seems to like black guys or even anal . :cool: :p

She did end up with an awesome gape didn't she. Would love to see more of that big juicy ass being pounded and made to gape. She definitely likes taking a pounding from black cock in her Czech ass that's for sure ;)
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

User avatar
xjp
Established Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:06 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby xjp » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:55 pm

She is spectacular! amazing body, I think it needs more cocks

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:15 pm

She has such amazing titties, I really want to see them swinging in action again in cowgirl position. Her ass looks so round and fuckable in cowgirl too. I can't wait to see her handle more cocks again and get well and truly gaped. I'm praying for a DAP, and soon :D
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

erolflynn2001
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:07 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby erolflynn2001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:37 am

People really like Her..... response's to Her are all positive...... so wheres the next scene ??????

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Patience my fellow big boob lover, all good boobs come to those that wait.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Now I'm getting impatient I have to say, come on legalporno.com, when are we getting another Carol Wings scene?
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

Edward_Ike_Silva
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby Edward_Ike_Silva » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:03 am

For me, the best star since Marina Visconti! Epic and suberb body, kind style and beautiful.

In this video, i agree with Kid Jamaica when he said "How can we dislike chubby girls? Look at this woman, hot as hell!"

HARD AND FOCKING AMAZING!

She has another 2 scenes in Euro Milk Juggs #3 (facial) and Euro Milk Juggs #4 (facial)

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 pm

She does have as equally amazing, if not better boobs than Marina Visconti. Would be good to get them in a scene together thinking about it, it would be a boobquake!
Looking at the back cover of Euro Milk Juggs 4 it doesn't look like it's actually a different scene than the one that was in part 3!?
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

erolflynn2001
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:07 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby erolflynn2001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:40 am

just goes to show any chick can be in porno,,,,, instead of a hot Carol scene we get Sandra lubic..... I think some of you will agree with me...... most of these Chicks on here have no buisness in Porn

Edward_Ike_Silva
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby Edward_Ike_Silva » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:01 pm

jackthetreacleeater wrote:She does have as equally amazing, if not better boobs than Marina Visconti. Would be good to get them in a scene together thinking about it, it would be a boobquake!
Looking at the back cover of Euro Milk Juggs 4 it doesn't look like it's actually a different scene than the one that was in part 3!?


Totally agree with you, jackthetreacleeater. Why not Carol Wings + Marina Visconti?! But i havent seen recent scenes from Visconti....

Bad back covers with small size of preview. If you match the clothes, its the same scene, i think. Its hard to identify, probably you're right.

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:46 pm

erolflynn2001 wrote:just goes to show any chick can be in porno,,,,, instead of a hot Carol scene we get Sandra lubic..... I think some of you will agree with me...... most of these Chicks on here have no buisness in Porn

Each to their own really Erol, we love full figured women with big boobies and big asses, but skinny bitches and teens are incredibly popular amongst the paying public. There's plenty of porn out there for everyone really, no matter your taste or fetish. I don't think it's fair to single out any particularly pornstar, if they're not the girl for you they probably will be for someone else. Porn is not an easy career and the girls do work hard and we should respect them all for that.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Edward_Ike_Silva wrote:
jackthetreacleeater wrote:She does have as equally amazing, if not better boobs than Marina Visconti. Would be good to get them in a scene together thinking about it, it would be a boobquake!
Looking at the back cover of Euro Milk Juggs 4 it doesn't look like it's actually a different scene than the one that was in part 3!?


Totally agree with you, jackthetreacleeater. Why not Carol Wings + Marina Visconti?! But i havent seen recent scenes from Visconti....

Bad back covers with small size of preview. If you match the clothes, its the same scene, i think. Its hard to identify, probably you're right.

I actually emailed thridworldmedia and some guy replied and admitted it was an error and was exactly the same scene as before. I encouraged him to book Miss Wings for another new scene as soon as possible.
I think Marina maybe moved, perhaps to America. I did see her in a few scenes on a competitors website. Alex Black is back and I think she'd be a really good pairing with Miss Wings, who I don't believe has done any girl-on-girl scenes yet.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

kidloco
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:48 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby kidloco » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:36 am

jackthetreacleeater wrote:I encouraged him to book Miss Wings for another new scene as soon as possible.


Nice, but the problem si they won't shoot anal and even if, it will be no LP style. We need her on LP!

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 pm

We do indeed need Miss Wings on legalporno very much. Its always been an annoyance to me that big boobed porn is a genre unto itself which never allows itself to cross over into other genres, i.e. big boobed girls don't get enough anal loving. I'm into anal porn and want to see big boobed girls doing that, they shouldn't get pigeon holed into just boobcentric vaginal only scenes.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

erolflynn2001
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:07 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby erolflynn2001 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:59 am

Well Horny dudes..... It looks like Carol will not be coming back.... It would also be nice if Casey Jordan showed up here also....Who knows maybe she will get tired of being a make up artist

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Patience my friend, I'm quietly confident she'll be making a return, if legalporno have got any sense and want to acquire some big boob anal fans I'm sure she will be. Maybe she's busy shooting other stuff.

What's your favourite Errol Flynn film? Mines The Sea Hawk.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

Edward_Ike_Silva
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby Edward_Ike_Silva » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:59 am

jackthetreacleeater wrote:Patience my friend, I'm quietly confident she'll be making a return, if legalporno have got any sense and want to acquire some big boob anal fans I'm sure she will be. Maybe she's busy shooting other stuff.

What's your favourite Errol Flynn film? Mines The Sea Hawk.


We need Carol Wings. hahahahha

Thanks jackthetreacleeater by emailed 3worldmedia for next scenes of her. Miss Wings showing off an absolute possibility to be a great star!

Lets wait something new from her.

t-unit
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 5:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby t-unit » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:42 pm

potential for one of the top performers, she has a loyal following

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:16 am

I'm glad to see the Carol Wings fan-base is starting to gather momentum! We definitely need more CW and I agree that she could become a top performer. She's obviously dirty and kinky and prepared to do nasty things, and she has a really nice charm and fun vibe to her, that she enjoys being fucked, being an exhibitionist and turning men on. Lets hope the powers that be realise too.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

User avatar
laura.
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby laura. » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:58 am

Count me into her fan club also:) Loved her first scene.Not my usual type but she really does it for me and her face is really pretty:) x

Pleas can we invite her back, please?
Ever:HRH Queen TIMEA

Current #1 EVELINA

Idols: BELLE RIA OLIVIA VOLPETTI CRYSTAL NATALIA LOLA KIRA ARWEN SUSAN GINA GABRIELA

Acts: ANAL DAP GAPE INTERACTION

Ethos: Support the growth of LP, promote our girls, write epic reviews x

Edward_Ike_Silva
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby Edward_Ike_Silva » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:21 pm

laura. wrote:Count me into her fan club also:) Loved her first scene.Not my usual type but she really does it for me and her face is really pretty:) x

Pleas can we invite her back, please?

jackthetreacleeater wrote:I'm glad to see the Carol Wings fan-base is starting to gather momentum! We definitely need more CW and I agree that she could become a top performer. She's obviously dirty and kinky and prepared to do nasty things, and she has a really nice charm and fun vibe to her, that she enjoys being fucked, being an exhibitionist and turning men on. Lets hope the powers that be realise too.


One more fan here.

My top list right now is:
1) Carol Wings;
2) Alison Tyler;
3) Marina Visconti;
4) Susie Pink (sadly only one scene);
5) Kendra Star.

Only epic and beautiful bodies.

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:39 pm

We should start a fan club ;) Does anyone do fan clubs any more? I did get a signed picture of Kylie Ireland once. I'd love a signed photo of Miss Wings, signed right across her beautiful big boobies.
Still waiting patiently, come on legalporno, don't you want to satisfy the paying plebs? We might revolt!
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

Edward_Ike_Silva
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby Edward_Ike_Silva » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:03 am

jackthetreacleeater wrote:We should start a fan club ;) Does anyone do fan clubs any more? I did get a signed picture of Kylie Ireland once. I'd love a signed photo of Miss Wings, signed right across her beautiful big boobies.
Still waiting patiently, come on legalporno, don't you want to satisfy the paying plebs? We might revolt!


Man,

Totally agree with you. Lets start it RIGHT NOW. We can create a facebook page or something like this. Or Twitter Account maybe, too. In the future, perhaps Wings talk with us directly and then we could get epic and new photos.

Do you have the photoset of her LP scene, here?

Maybe we could create a Twitter called @CarolWingsFC. What do you think?

jackthetreacleeater
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby jackthetreacleeater » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Whoa there Ike! Don't get carried away my friend. I think it's more appropriate to let Miss Wings decide if she wants a Facebook page or a Twitter account. I'm sure she will do it of her own back if she wants to, or her manager/agency will do that for her if necessary; then there might be the opportunity for some fan interaction.

Just remember we can't share LP pictures or videos outside of the forum as they're copyrighted and you'd have your account suspended if you did!

I think it's best we content ourselves with adoration of Miss Wings on here for now and watch out for any developments from Miss Wings herself. I'm still hoping and waiting for a new scene, I'm sure it must be coming.
Nothing says romance like anal sex.

Edward_Ike_Silva
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Carol Wings

Postby Edward_Ike_Silva » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:55 pm

jackthetreacleeater wrote:Whoa there Ike! Don't get carried away my friend. I think it's more appropriate to let Miss Wings decide if she wants a Facebook page or a Twitter account. I'm sure she will do it of her own back if she wants to, or her manager/agency will do that for her if necessary; then there might be the opportunity for some fan interaction.

Just remember we can't share LP pictures or videos outside of the forum as they're copyrighted and you'd have your account suspended if you did!

I think it's best we content ourselves with adoration of Miss Wings on here for now and watch out for any developments from Miss Wings herself. I'm still hoping and waiting for a new scene, I'm sure it must be coming.


Oh, okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, you're completly right =(

But this waiting is killing me, man!

LOVE CAROL WINGS hahahahaha

Next

Return to Models

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andydeax, PGTour965, teammelee15, Yahoo [Bot] and 45 guests