Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:57 pm

I'm sorry guys for not replaying. I don't have enought time for posting, especially last three weeks we did two scenes a day :)

lp-fan
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby lp-fan » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:53 am

Hi Angelo,
you shoot so many scenes.
Do you do something special or extra to keep your sperm production good?

User avatar
Bummer-Harris
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 am
Location: In her asshole.
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby Bummer-Harris » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:33 am

lp-fan wrote:Hi Angelo,
you shoot so many scenes.
Do you do something special or extra to keep your sperm production good?

^THIS

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:37 am

Hey guys,
Actually I using Tribulus from suplements and I have a little bit adjust my food list: a lot of rice, pineapple, onion etc… These are the foods that could increase sperm production. But to be honest, I don't feel significant effect. My cumshot is more or less the same every time :)

User avatar
Bummer-Harris
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 am
Location: In her asshole.
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby Bummer-Harris » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:16 pm

AngeloGodshack wrote:Hey guys,
Actually I using Tribulus from suplements and I have a little bit adjust my food list: a lot of rice, pineapple, onion etc… These are the foods that could increase sperm production. But to be honest, I don't feel significant effect. My cumshot is more or less the same every time :)

Excellent. Top insight. Thank you for the reply.

lp-fan
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby lp-fan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:20 am

Angelo ist wrongly listed in the cast of:
Giorgio Grandi - 2018-10-21 - You should be in class #1 School Story with Selvaggia, Dee Williams & Lisey Sweet GIO812
But he isn't in the scene.

Could the lp staff correct this please?

Is anybody here who knows the scenes where he is listed but not in the scene and vice versa, please post.
I want to own all the scenes where he is in -:)

fredflehoux
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:14 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby fredflehoux » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:08 am

He look like the perfect women fantasy, build like a bull, gentle as a sheep. Usually i don't really judge men look in the scenes but i got to admit a body like this is ideal and you can't lie to yourself, this is the shape men want to have and girls want to fuck.

What is your mother tongue Angelo?

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:26 am

Thank you, I always try to find the way how don't be annoying for the girl along with to make the scene good. BTW: my mother languange is Czech. So be patienteful with my English, please :))

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:59 am

And I would like to ask you all guys for your opinion and will be glad for your reactions....
We shooting sometimes really dominant kind of scenes...Especially with girls who can do it and who like it (Brittany, MonikaWild, Jureka, BarbieSins etc...). Maybe you noticed I hitting the girls sometimes to her ribs :-D It just looks like a real but itsn't painful for them . I made myself sure everytime that she is ok with it. Guys, does it look on camera good or it's stupid bullshit and i should to stop it asap? :D

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby dap-addict » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:18 pm

AngeloGodshack wrote:Thank you, I always try to find the way how don't be annoying for the girl along with to make the scene good. BTW: my mother languange is Czech. So be patienteful with my English, please :))

Oh, Angelo back wit time to talk to us users and fans! :cool: Thanks a lot! :)
Not being annoying sounds like a huge understatement, doesnt it? LOL! ;)

Anyway, I would like to hear your POV in this question, Angelo: A lot of users complain recently that during DAP when you anchor a girl you dont really fuck her, you just lay seemingly there and sort of sleep, not even having more than the tip of your dick in her ass. This the DAP films was in fact rather a single anal, but sure not 2 studs fucking the girls ass at the same time. :confused: What is your point-of-view for that? If so, why do you do it that way? What you say to those who claim this was not a real DAP anymore?

Thanks - and have a nice sunny day! :)
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Thank for your question .... This claim is from one half truth. I realize it that I lay there sometimes like a death fish. I try to explain it.

1) I carry full weight of the girl even also along with preasure from other guy in DAP. All is it about position. I don't have every time occasion for adjust or setup the position correctly. Too fast action or it's pitty to break smoth shooting.
2) Girls have sore, please don't forget this important fact. If i feel that the girl is on the edge of acceptability I going slow down and trying to keep DAP ppsition as long as possible. Of course! A lot of girls love it fucking much and maybe even don't feel pain. In this case i go hardcore what i can.

I hope you got it a bit. Itsn't about my lazy, it's about customize myself to the girl.
It could happen many times that scene could be canceled if I would fuck for 100%

Trustyourservery
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby Trustyourservery » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:08 pm

AngeloGodshack wrote:And I would like to ask you all guys for your opinion and will be glad for your reactions....
We shooting sometimes really dominant kind of scenes...Especially with girls who can do it and who like it (Brittany, MonikaWild, Jureka, BarbieSins etc...). Maybe you noticed I hitting the girls sometimes to her ribs :-D It just looks like a real but itsn't painful for them . I made myself sure everytime that she is ok with it. Guys, does it look on camera good or it's stupid bullshit and i should to stop it asap? :D

About domination, I have a question for you Angelo. Do you remember a pissing scene which you were shooting with Madison Lush? It was soaking wet with Madison Lush and it looked like extremely hard for her. Esspecially; when you were pissing on here throat and try to deepthroat her and you keep saying more baby more more :) :D For me it is a thing that turns me on for the first look but then i kinda feel sad about her because it was pretty hard. At the end of the scene or middle of the scene did she say anything about it? I mean does she like it or not? If she's like it OMG you should do this again :D And also, is it a planning part of the scene or is it just happened randomly?

User avatar
magizi87
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby magizi87 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:21 am

AngeloGodshack wrote:...Girls have sore, please don't forget this important fact. If i feel that the girl is on the edge of acceptability I going slow down and trying to keep DAP ppsition as long as possible. Of course! A lot of girls love it fucking much and maybe even don't feel pain. In this case i go hardcore what i can...


We get it. But at the same time, porn is entertainment, it's a show.

When we are watching porn, we are not thinking "Gosh, I hope this babe was comfortable doing this"

4309Z.gif
4309Z.gif (21.88 MiB) Viewed 10495 times


Just as we are not thinking in the action movie stunts well being,
although we know for a fact that severe injuries are common in that trade, and occasionally deaths.

img-2-1532622551.gif
img-2-1532622551.gif (2.51 MiB) Viewed 10495 times


(Tom Cruise actually breaking his ribs while recording the latest Mission Impossible movie)

We are just thinking "WOW, this movie is awesome" :eek:
and the people who make this possible, the stunts, they love this.

That's what we want from porn, to think in the back of our heads "HOLY SHIT! this is AMAZING".

I posted this, somewhere else in the forum,
it seems like critical information for you.

magizi87 wrote:To Giorgio and Interracial Vision.

The real reason behind GONZO rise to the top

Explained with gifs.

Natasha Teen - SZ2111

4205.gif
4205.gif (922.71 KiB) Viewed 10495 times


Notice how BOTH actors, are pumping in and out, energetically
and not just moving their hip but their cock is actually
moving in and out of her body.

4206.gif
4206.gif (937.55 KiB) Viewed 10495 times


in all DAP positions

4209.gif
4209.gif (620.94 KiB) Viewed 10495 times


4216.gif
4216.gif (857.54 KiB) Viewed 10495 times


4218.gif
4218.gif (915.94 KiB) Viewed 10495 times


Now, IMO as in IN MY OPINION

This next gif, is representative of how I perceive DAP
happen in most Giorgio movies and ALL Interracial Vision movies.
(In IV's case, it's actually much worse because one of the guys is tip-fucking
and the other one, is just not doing anything, I just don't have footage because
I think all your movies are so crappy) :(

4244.gif
4244.gif (968.06 KiB) Viewed 10495 times


Notice how the anchor dude, the man underneath Nicole Black,
the man with all the tattoos on his arms, is just kinda moving his hip, or something
but his dick is not sliding a single inch inside Nicole's body.

I don't like making crappy gifs.

gif 4244 is a crappy gif, because it's supposed to be depicting DAP
as in Double Anal **PENETRATION**

I DON'T SEE THE ANCHOR DUDE,
PENETRATING NICOLE'S BODY


Signed, a LegalPorno fan.

:p



I'm just a fan /hug

BTW, I thought this moment:

3197Z.gif
3197Z.gif (15.93 MiB) Viewed 10495 times


Was awesome.
Porn LIKES: Balls-deep sex, IR, DP, Rough, Manhandle, A2P, A2M, Ass Worship

Favorites: Evelina Darling - Natasha Teen - Cindy Shine - Florane Russell - Veronica Leal - Nelya Smalls - Ginebra Bellucci - Nelly Kent

**Wish: Bondage Anal Gangbang**

User avatar
ZiziMinuscule
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:02 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby ZiziMinuscule » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:29 am

magizi87 wrote:When we are watching porn, we are not thinking "Gosh, I hope this babe was comfortable doing this".


You are wrong. Some of us are actually thinking this while watching porn.
xxx wrote:If you want to see models again you have to support them by buying their scenes. If not it's over.

User avatar
ZiziMinuscule
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:02 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby ZiziMinuscule » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:36 am

Don't take me wrong, Magizi - Your posts are the best input on this forum. All I want to say is that You abused of "we" in Your sentence.
xxx wrote:If you want to see models again you have to support them by buying their scenes. If not it's over.

User avatar
magizi87
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby magizi87 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:11 am

OK OK OK, sorry!

But

HAVE you seen the type of scene that dominates the top 100 sales

:p

Here is the link

Tell me the rank of the first scene in that list where the model(s)
doesn't show a face like this:

03.mp4_snapshot_03.08_[2018.11.25_17.19.48].jpg
03.mp4_snapshot_03.08_[2018.11.25_17.19.48].jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 10487 times


This is just a guess, but I'm certain she wasn't comfortable during that moment.

:p
Porn LIKES: Balls-deep sex, IR, DP, Rough, Manhandle, A2P, A2M, Ass Worship

Favorites: Evelina Darling - Natasha Teen - Cindy Shine - Florane Russell - Veronica Leal - Nelya Smalls - Ginebra Bellucci - Nelly Kent

**Wish: Bondage Anal Gangbang**

Iddaoeeok
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 8:34 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby Iddaoeeok » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:20 am

ZiziMinuscule wrote:Don't take me wrong, Magizi - Your posts are the best input on this forum. All I want to say is that You abused of "we" in Your sentence.


I agree with both of these statements ;)

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby dap-addict » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:41 am

dap-addict wrote:Anyway, I would like to hear your POV in this question, Angelo: A lot of users complain recently that during DAP when you anchor a girl you dont really fuck her, you just lay seemingly there and sort of sleep, not even having more than the tip of your dick in her ass. This the DAP films was in fact rather a single anal, but sure not 2 studs fucking the girls ass at the same time. :confused: What is your point-of-view for that? If so, why do you do it that way? What you say to those who claim this was not a real DAP anymore?

AngeloGodshack wrote:Thank for your question .... This claim is from one half truth. I realize it that I lay there sometimes like a death fish. I try to explain it.

1) I carry full weight of the girl even also along with preasure from other guy in DAP. All is it about position. I don't have every time occasion for adjust or setup the position correctly. Too fast action or it's pitty to break smoth shooting.
2) Girls have sore, please don't forget this important fact. If i feel that the girl is on the edge of acceptability I going slow down and trying to keep DAP ppsition as long as possible. Of course! A lot of girls love it fucking much and maybe even don't feel pain. In this case i go hardcore what i can.

I hope you got it a bit. Itsn't about my lazy, it's about customize myself to the girl.
It could happen many times that scene could be canceled if I would fuck for 100%

Thanks a lot for your explanations, Angelo! :)

Do I unterstand you right, that whenever you lie there like a lazy or dead fish, the girl dapped actually could not perform DAP properly? And its only because of this, that you do nothing?
2) How difficult is it to re-arrange the position (given the girl is max. 55kg)?
Would it not be better to do that, and than cut that from the final scene edition, but dap her right, deep, fast and good?
3) also, how is it with what magizi added: Cant we expect these girls to stand a few hard moments once they are booked for DAP and willing to perform it? Or is risk of tears etc. too big?
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:28 pm

1) I wrote about weight of girls + pressure that pushing to me other guy in DAP position :D Believe me guys...you can be strong however you want itsn't so easy how it looks :) Actually it depend on his method...If is other guy good fucker itsn't so hard for me and opposite…


And yes, you got it right. I can fuck how it would be last time :D but i risk the tears or cut the scene in this case.

A lot of girls we have there i know personally i know her limits…

Believe me, i try always give you guys maximum performence and entertainment ;)

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby dap-addict » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:05 am

Thanks, Angelo, I really appreciate that! :)
However, how much is just good entertainment, just looks good also because of the camera angle but is not really DAP with 2 picks working in a girls ass?
I ask because I heard a Russian LP girl say in life talk with her Russian fans DAP wasnt really as difficult as it looks, because (her words:) there is never 2 dicks inside, but only 1 and than the other 1 and it just looks like 2".
Now often indeed, it looks like your dick is almost all outside the girls ass or if inside maybe 50% than not moving at all. :confused:
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
magizi87
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby magizi87 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:59 am

I wanted to add that I exemplified my post about DAP with Natasha Teen
because she made a movie for Giorgio and also another for Gonzo.

and in the Gonzo movie the DAP is how fans expect it to be.
whereas in the Giorgio movie, the DAP is, I'm gonna call it pseudo-DAP. lol

Also, I have made dozens of post complaining about DAP
and they all boil down to, if the model can't REALLY do DAP, then don't fucking shoot DAP.

It's common sense IMO.

:p
Porn LIKES: Balls-deep sex, IR, DP, Rough, Manhandle, A2P, A2M, Ass Worship

Favorites: Evelina Darling - Natasha Teen - Cindy Shine - Florane Russell - Veronica Leal - Nelya Smalls - Ginebra Bellucci - Nelly Kent

**Wish: Bondage Anal Gangbang**

lp-fan
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby lp-fan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Hi Angelo,

do you know the exact number of scenes you are in on LP until today 10.02.2019?
Your paige says 437:
https://www.legalporno.com/filter?talen ... ase&page=1
but there are scenes where you are not listed as actor I believe and there are scenes where you are listed but not in the scene.
Not many though.
Thank you.

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby dap-addict » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:34 am

AngeloGodshack wrote:And yes, you got it right. I can fuck how it would be last time :D but i risk the tears or cut the scene in this case.
A lot of girls we have there i know personally i know her limits…

A good example for this is the just published DiDevi comeback DAPbreakin' after almost 2 years of porn absence.
In about the middle of dry footage, after after 1/3 of her DAP footage the new crew (without Angelo Godshack) gets the idea that the anchor should maybe be more of dead fish for DiDevi to bear DAP better and thus also enjoy it more. I guess Giorgio instructed the anchor because for many minutes he doesnt feel there is a problem amounting. After that change DiDevi starts to smile in DAP! Now her DAP performance, the next up to 10min to come is less intense of course, though its pretty intense still depending on her upper stud!
Important here is that anchor stays inside her pooper all the time, he doesn't pretend to be inside but actually its just a camera angle trick.

this scene: https://www.legalporno.com/watch/35680/fucking_wet_beer_festival_with_didevi_balls_deep_anal_dap_gapes_pee_drink_swallow_gio924
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Hey guys! My old account on twitter got suspend :( :( Please follow my new one @AngeloGodshack_ Still posting a lot of scenes included LP scenes of course :cool:

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:57 pm

I lost all followers there… If you have some oppurtunity to tell it to more people I will be grateful and very glad

User avatar
mattlambert
Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby mattlambert » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:15 pm

She look More beautiful and sexy in Muslim niqab/hijab/or burqa also in Kameez Shalwar

Caveman39
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:55 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby Caveman39 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:48 am

AngeloGodshack wrote:Hey guys! My old account on twitter got suspend :( :( Please follow my new one @AngeloGodshack_ Still posting a lot of scenes included LP scenes of course :cool:


What is your OFFICIAL Instagram account? It's a bit confusing.
Do you have one official account for the gays and one for the heteros?

https://www.instagram.com/angelogodshack
https://www.instagram.com/angelo.godshack
https://www.instagram.com/ennioguardi02
https://www.instagram.com/angelo_godshack
https://www.instagram.com/ennio.guardi
https://www.instagram.com/ennioguardi90
https://www.instagram.com/ennioguardi

I think you should report the accounts that are not official and refer Instagram to your official account(s).
Maybe try to get a verified badge. I see that other porn stars got the verified badge also. That would for sure make it less confusing and will make it easier to grow a bigger following.

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:02 pm

OMG... Thanks for report this list of fakes... It's sad...
So guys please remember, my the one real profile on instagram is: instagram.com/angelo.godshack

Twitter: Twitter.com/AngeloGodshack_
Onlyfans: onlyfans.com/angelogodshack_

Can someone help with verification? I have no idea how to do that, it seems it's unreal to chat with someone of instagram management

User avatar
GG_Zealot
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:39 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby GG_Zealot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:55 pm

AngeloGodshack wrote:Hey guys,
Actually I using Tribulus from suplements and I have a little bit adjust my food list: a lot of rice, pineapple, onion etc… These are the foods that could increase sperm production. But to be honest, I don't feel significant effect. My cumshot is more or less the same every time :)

Hey, Angelo! How about using zinc and folic acid supplements for increasing your sperm? they are known to increase sperm. Recommended intake of zinc and folic acid are 15 mg (zinc) and 1 mg (folic acid)

And you'd better drink a lot of water (at least 2L ~ 3L per day) and eat oysters (oyster is known as good food for sperm)

I hope my advice will be helpful for you.

p.s. I like your muscles, your performance and attitude toward your work (and also your attitude toward girls)

I exercise everyday to be like you. ;) I want you always to be filled with good things. :D

lp-fan
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby lp-fan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:21 pm

Oh, Angelo, twitter account has been suspended again :-(

AngeloGodshack
Verified model
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby AngeloGodshack » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:40 am

lp-fan wrote:Oh, Angelo, twitter account has been suspended again :-(


Fuck yes... :( I'm not going to be in retweeting group again, that was the reason...a lot of trash tweets and i got blocation from a lot of people, twitter evaluated it like violation of twitter rules. So i made a new account: A_N_G_E_L_O_G and I'm gonna tweet ONLY my scenes….Sorry for this mess. I hope this is the last one profile ! Please follow and enjoy...i start from tomorrow with dropping my videos :cool:

Ezy
Junior Member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 am
Karma: 0

Re: Angelo - Angelo Godshack

Postby Ezy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 am

Hey Angelo. I am a big fan of Charlotte Sartre. I was wondering if you had a favourite scene with her.

Previous

Return to Models

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: erolflynn2001, fsl9898, gotsome3, klmassey123, LastGangInTown, Novaracer511, pippo06, restelle, stephane_gendre, tokodi_marci, vetrendol and 85 guests