Arwen Gold

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: Arwen Gold

Postby dap-addict » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:52 am

Anselm_Weinberg wrote:She seems to be sporting red hair these days, still looking good.

Some peers from her most active times still keep contact and work on a comeback option. I always hope we succeed, but it's really entirely on her only and no pressure at all, just a welcoming hands and minds. :)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Anselm_Weinberg
Veteran Member

Postby Anselm_Weinberg » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

dap-addict wrote:Some peers from her most active times still keep contact and work on a comeback option. I always hope we succeed, but it's really entirely on her only and no pressure at all, just a welcoming hands and minds. :)

Good to know, I am sure she knows her fans aren't going anywhere :)

By the way, is there still a way to find that interview she did with her photographer (I think) after retirement. You linked it in this topic before, but it's been removed in the meantme.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:08 am

No idea to be honest. But that Youtube interview wasnt very informative, just nice to watch because of Arwen rather.
I re-post this interview link because it was a really interesting one:
pastaga wrote:An interview with Arwen for a russian site (you'll have to translate it) :
link
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Previous

Return to Models