NEW IDEAS - please Do it GONZO

Scenes from various directors.
BringBrazianGirls

NEW IDEAS - please Do it GONZO

Postby BringBrazianGirls » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 pm

A girl from the countryside gets up early for a glass of milk. She does not find it at home and goes outside. Outside instead of finding cows she sees 3 men wearing horse masks waiting in doggy style position for their feeding . Excited she goes foward them and let the three men ride her ass till everyone cum inside her asshole. in the end she farts all the cum in a glass and drink as fresh milk. The guys come back wait for their feeding.

What about this kind of fetish instead of long introductions of girs in masturbation scenes.

Think different

BringBrazianGirls

Re: NEW IDEAS - please Do it GONZO

Postby BringBrazianGirls » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Your opinion doesn´t matter for me, you should respect others opinions!!!!

Your behavior seens like a spoiled child!

Good luck next time!

visigoth2020111 wrote:you have gone out of the studio a couple of time with no clear idea on mind this is suck and a waste of time

act 1 gina is at the park cheating on her boyfriend john
act 2 john friends go to the park to smoke
act 3 john friends find gina been fuck by a black guy
act 4 john friends beet up the black guy and make gina get dress
act 5 gina star begging john friend not to tell john about what happened
act 6 gina promise the guys money and her car but the guys say no
act 7 gina starts to cry oh please you guys know how much i love john please ill do anything please
act 8 the guys tells gina that the only way for then not to tell john is if she makes them part of the secret
act 9 gina agrees and start to give head and ass to all of them
act 10 the guys take gina back to there place fuck fuck fuck
act 11 as gina is been facilal she gets a call from john asking her whereabouts, oh baby you know i was at the park this morning
and some black guy try to mug me but your friends where there and save me, and asked me back to there house until you come to pick me up
im so scared please come get me, ok baby ill be there
act 12 the guys finish her up they cum on her face pussy,ass , now there is a knock on the door everyboby get dress in a flash
gina ass and pussy is driping cum she puts her panties on and get dress, she opens the door for john and kisses and hug him
john thanks his friends for saving gina from the mugger and walks away with gina as cum is driping true her panties on her legs

ragnardd999

Re: NEW IDEAS - please Do it GONZO

Postby ragnardd999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:53 pm

More triple stacked scenes

Return to Gonzo.com