Some of us are tired of sausage festivals. But scenes 2on2

Scenes from various directors.
ragnardd999

Some of us are tired of sausage festivals. But scenes 2on2

Postby ragnardd999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Launch very few updates and some actresses have too many scenes almost repeated with 3 or 4 men. For me it is very boring and I am not the only one.

ragnardd999

Re: Some of us are tired of sausage festivals. But scenes 2on2

Postby ragnardd999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:49 pm

visigoth2020111 wrote:they are not repeated that is why they dress with different outfits
but this does happens when the girl in such scene becomes a boredom to any of us
doe to her lack of motivation or producer innovation
and i thank you for pointing that out, it means that fucking is not all that needs to be achieved
take note gonzo.

1 on 1 is for losers , just in case that the sausage festival meant 1on1

I'm not asking to eliminate the scenes 10on1 only variety, look at the calendar gonzo only 4 scenes in January and have a lot of old material saved is surreal that scenes filmed two years ago have not yet been released.

Bummer-Harris
Veteran Member

Postby Bummer-Harris » Mon May 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Yeah. Agree. Too much cocks on this site. 2on1 or 4on2 for me. LP please cater for these more simple tastes. With DAPs though of course.

steverino1969
Veteran Member

Postby steverino1969 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 pm

I disagree. The more cocks, the BETTER. The more BLACK cocks, the BETTER. The more cocks in a girl's pussy at the same time, the BETTER. The more sperm in a girl's mouth, the BETTER. The more sperm gargling and swallowing the BETTER. The more pussy to other girl's mouth, the BETTER. The more ass to other girl's mouth, the BETTER. The more creampie eating (from pussy OR ass), the BETTER. The more sperm swapping/kissing, the BETTER. In fact, the whole reason for having another girl in a scene is to provide options for interesting sperm play.

geralt_
Veteran Member

Postby geralt_ » Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm

I guess it comes down to what sells the best, I think no more than 5 guys per girl is good. The 8 and 10 man gangbangs are not my favorite, guys have to stand around jerking their cocks to stay hard waiting in line for their turn to bang the girl.

Return to Gonzo.com