25 minute intro music

Scenes from various directors.
rikkids1234
Veteran Member

25 minute intro music

Postby rikkids1234 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:06 pm

whats with the 25 minute music intro !!!! I would rather here the girls moans as shes warming her ass up with a dildo its a wood killer !!!!!!!!!

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Re: 25 minute intro music

Postby Kriss1986 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:47 pm

rikkids1234 wrote:whats with the 25 minute music intro !!!! I would rather here the girls moans as shes warming her ass up with a dildo its a wood killer !!!!!!!!!

I agree it's so distracting. Don't know if we should call it "intro" because from definition intro should be quite short, max couple of minutes.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

luvs2_wank
Veteran Member

Re: 25 minute intro music

Postby luvs2_wank » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:14 pm

Feels to me like overworked directors and producers making some compromises to keep scene output at high levels.

Its likely throughout the whole gonzo.com period the director behind the camera has instructed the girls during the tease/dildo intro and just edited out their direction and replaced with the background noise in the room and the girls moans.

What seems to happen now is the music just plays over the top of this or the director instruction is left in simply to make post production a quicker process.

In my view it compromises the tease section of the scene, it would be nice to see a revert back to the older post SZ1000 numbered scenes where no lengthy music or director chat featured in the intros.

Return to Gonzo.com