Things I'm not liking about Gonzo, the studio.

Scenes from various directors.
magizi877
Veteran Member

Things I'm not liking about Gonzo, the studio.

Postby magizi877 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:58 am

Things I noticed about the SZ1800+ scenes. Maybe earlier than that.

The duration of the sex is anywhere between 23-30 minutes.
It doesn't matter if it is a 3 on 1 scene or 10 on 1 scene.

The editing is horrible. There are cuts with no regard as to what is happening, often cutting during an intense part.
The intense parts are what probably most of us value as important. And, there are too many cuts. Some scenes have 30 plus cuts.
Removing sexy parts of the film that includes but is not limited to moments when a beautiful girl is standing up and showing her ass to the camera, etc.

The watermark is huge and poorly placed.

I had a lengthy explanation as to why these things are important but apparently,
it took me too long to write all the details and when I clicked "submit" it all went to shit,
but perhaps is for the best.

I have complained about all these 3 things separately and extensively and nothing seems to change.
I have decided that for the time being, I'm not gonna buy 'SZ' scenes anymore. :(

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Re: Things I'm not liking about Gonzo, the studio.

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:09 am

magizi87 wrote:The watermark is huge and poorly placed.

I have also complained about this before with no response. It is not to bad for single model scenes but for two or more the model on the right is pointless as the sex or models face is consistently covered by the watermark.

No Hole Barred w/DP DA DV TP
FullBodyTease & FacialExpression
* Veronica Leal *

Cindy Shine * Daniela Garcia * Venera * Lana Bunny * Emily Pink * Eva Perez * Kelly Oliveira
Sapphire * Yenifer * Kristy Black * Daniela Ortiz * Alicia Trece

Sir Noel
Veteran Member

Postby Sir Noel » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:02 pm

They don't care, as long as you pay your tickets the scene being ruined by a watermark across the face or the action is your loss, not theirs.
It is just a big "fuck you" to long time members who have spent a LOT of money on this site.

HwtOxc8K
Veteran Member

Postby HwtOxc8K » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:28 am

Samantha Rone SZ1867 is basiscaly everything you said.

20 mins of sex and cuts EVERY SINGLE TIME something changes. It doesn't even feel like a fucking scene anymore. It feels like a longer trailer with a bunch of clips from different positions zoomed all the way in put together. Awful!

Whoever is editing these movies should be fired. Do they have instructions from the bosses to edit these scenes as lazy and quickly as they can? Do they have so many scenes to edit that they just put 10 cuts together put the fade out effect and go on to the next scene? Can't you hire more people??? Compare the scenes over the past year with something from 1-2 years ago. It's night and day. You keep having all these beautiful girls coming from the US and the final product is crap. WHY?

Luis says he doesn't have anything to do the editing. Can someone please give us an answer xxx? We keep telling you again and again over the past year and nobody is listening. It gets worse and worse. This shit can't continue.

o.vicyrl

Postby o.vicyrl » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:57 am

Maybe start a new series with no cuts and no editing. Just raw.

Trustyourservery
Veteran Member

Postby Trustyourservery » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:03 am

HwtOxc8K wrote:Samantha Rone SZ1867 is basiscaly everything you said.

20 mins of sex and cuts EVERY SINGLE TIME something changes. It doesn't even feel like a fucking scene anymore. It feels like a longer trailer with a bunch of clips from different positions zoomed all the way in put together. Awful!

Whoever is editing these movies should be fired. Do they have instructions from the bosses to edit these scenes as lazy and quickly as they can? Do they have so many scenes to edit that they just put 10 cuts together put the fade out effect and go on to the next scene? Can't you hire more people??? Compare the scenes over the past year with something from 1-2 years ago. It's night and day. You keep having all these beautiful girls coming from the US and the final product is crap. WHY?

Luis says he doesn't have anything to do the editing. Can someone please give us an answer xxx? We keep telling you again and again over the past year and nobody is listening. It gets worse and worse. This shit can't continue.

Return to Gonzo.com