Please bring back skylarxtreme aka skylar extreme  Topic is solved

Scenes from various directors.
Chawct

Please bring back skylarxtreme aka skylar extreme

Postby Chawct » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:58 am

This amazingly beautiful Canadian girl filmed about a year ago for GG , her scene was amazing , not sure why GG didn’t film more scenes with her . I know she would do tap plus a lot of piss swallow , Pía, etc . If GG doesn’t recognize her talent , then GONZO should . She was even nominated for the AVN AWARDS for a scene she did at 18 in front of a live audience . Come on you people is time we look for different options around the world. Not everyone likes the simple , skin pale look of Russian girls ( don’t get me wrong they are very beatiful and have have great skills ) but our brain sometimes needs variety . “Variety is one of the pleasures of life” I saw her 4 on 1 DAP, with fisting and for my friends and I was an instant buy . Even my fiancé watched her scene and she said wow she is really good. She genuinely seems to enjoy what she does ( my fiances words , not mine )
Thank you

LeagueOfShadows
Veteran Member

Re: Please bring back skylarxtreme aka skylar extreme  Topic is solved

Postby LeagueOfShadows » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Skylar's appearance is polarising Whilst it appears that the majority are against it, I have no issues with the plastic barbie-doll modifications with with fake tits, lips, b;each-blonde look. This is comoensated by Skylar's height and filthy demena - which are both huge turn-ons. Lets hope Gonzo can bring her back for some Xtreme scenes.

zigzg009
Veteran Member

Re: Please bring back skylarxtreme aka skylar extreme

Postby zigzg009 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:59 am

She is a great performer who deserves to come back. I have no problems with her presentation as long as the action is good and her's was.

Return to Gonzo.com