The problem with Gonzo Triple Penetrations by Luis.

Scenes from various directors.
allerius4
Veteran Member

The problem with Gonzo Triple Penetrations by Luis.

Postby allerius4 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm

Before I start, I just want to say that Luis is my most favourite director, and lately he has been on fire with nearly all his scenes. With this thread I want to shine light on one issue that appeared multiple times in his scenes and give some feedback about it so Luis can consider improving it.

Lets talk about the triple penetration first, I think you might have noticed it in his last scenes. The TP with DAP wasnt really working in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions. Nearly every moment of the TP was basicall classic DP with third dick messing around them, not really penetrating anything at all, and if he did for a moment it was tip fucking at best. One of the reasons is that the girl simply isnt ready for it, she cant take it that easily and I think its better to not shoot TP with her until she is ready - example of this reason is Florane Russel TP in scene SZ2076

Second reason is that Luis pushed TP with DAP for models who are better at DPP. Missed opportunity to shoot great TP only because of this. Examples of this are Mina TP scene : SZ2101 and Alexis Crytal Scene SZ1987. Neither of them worked because they arent DAP performers, Alexis did DAP like 2 times ? And both seemed very difficult for her. Mina had surprisingly good DAPs but she still did DAP only two times before the TP scene. Alexis made full DPP focused scene with 15+ min of DPP and 1 DPP for Lp and 3 more for other sites and all seemed quite easy for her. Mina did 5 DPPs, all very good and deep ones, and she told me by herself that she has no problem doing DPP.

I am known for requestion more DPP in general, but this isnt one of those posts. I am not saying MORE DOUBLE VAG YADA YADA. I truly believe the scenes would turn out much better if the TP during the scenes was with DPP instead of DAP. The whole scene of course would have DAP included but not in TP when it just doesnt work.

The 3 scenes I mentioned above are the ones I think Luis could have made better. He did many other TP scenes that turned out great, but that was because it was with models who were experienced with DAP and could handle it. Examples of this are

Anna de Ville TP scene : SZ1989
Linda Sweet TP scene : SZ1914
Nataly Gold TP scene : SZ1856

And then there is Kessie Shy and Veroncia Avluv scenes SZ2068 , SZ2119. I think in these two Luis could have go with no holes barred scenes and do both TP with DAP and TP with DPP. Kessie and Veronica could take both easily.

He also made two TPs with DPPs, which I am very glad for. Both turned out amazing. I am talking about Eveline Dellai TP scene : SZ1824 and Luna Rival TP scene SZ2087.
This was good call from Luis, they both like and prefer DPP more than DAP so it makes sense to do TP with DPP right? I dont know why he didnt apply the same logic for the Alexis and Mina scenes.

Lets put here some comparisons, the first two gifs are my examples of well done TP(DAP)
ezgif-1-eebbb1379d11.gif
ezgif-1-eebbb1379d11.gif (3.7 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
ezgif-1-5aa5948aa6fd.gif
ezgif-1-5aa5948aa6fd.gif (3.03 MiB) Viewed 3517 times

Now lets compare these two to the ones I talked about :
ezgif-1-e70cbb3f4982.gif
ezgif-1-e70cbb3f4982.gif (1.92 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
ezgif-1-d60bb4afcfac.gif
ezgif-1-d60bb4afcfac.gif (3.39 MiB) Viewed 3517 times

You can clearly see the difference, dont you guys think it would be better if the TP was like this ?
ezgif-1-3439019b0485.gif
ezgif-1-3439019b0485.gif (2.78 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
ezgif-1-160fa8dde32a.gif

Its all matter of choosing the right act for the right model. Here you can see Kristy Black taking great TAP, even that works with the suitable model for it. Thats why I think there could and SHOULD be a triple vaginal. There are many models who would be able to take it.
ezgif-1-bdb33d28eafc.gif

Again, I cant stress this enough, I liked all of the scenes anyway, this is just the criticizm I have about it and though I would share this to see if I am on the same page with you guys and if Luis agrees, I would really appreciate if you share your thoughts about this Luis.

TL:DR Luis shouldnt do TP with DAP with models who cant take it and do TP with DPP instead for those who prefer it
Big fan of double vag and hardcore fucking
More TP with DPP and first Triple Vag!
Interracial DPP/DAP/TPs with sexy young models
NO Pissing,Prolapse and Softcore

allerius4
Veteran Member

Re: The problem with Gonzo Triple Penetrations by Luis.

Postby allerius4 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Last point I wanted to say but forgot. In the scenes where the TP with DAP didnt quite work the dicks were slipping out much more than usually. I didnt place that in the gifs but you can clearly see it in the scenes. I think Luis just did few bad choices and chose the wrong TP. I recently posted suggestions in the Suggest page asking for TP with DPP with the models where TP with DAP didnt work, so if you agree and want to see it happen, give it a vote.

Thanks in advance for anyone reading my post.

magizi877
Veteran Member

Postby magizi877 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:59 pm

I agree, also want to say that the camera work during TP has been so much better than before.

If you go back 5 years and watch the TP footage of back then, it's so terrible compared to today.

But, if you watch the 2 on 1 scenes of late, where TP isn't possible due to the lack of men, those scenes seem more fun to watch overall. IMO

TP is just kinda not practical in real life.

allerius4
Veteran Member

Postby allerius4 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:05 pm

magizi87 wrote:I agree, also want to say that the camera work during TP has been so much better than before.

If you go back 5 years and watch the TP footage of back then, it's so terrible compared to today.

But, if you watch the 2 on 1 scenes of late, where TP isn't possible due to the lack of men, those scenes seem more fun to watch overall. IMO

TP is just kinda not practical in real life.

Camera work is better for sure. I really enjoyed the older TPs though, Guys like Mike Angelo, Luca Ferrero and Ian Scott were always trying a lot to properly fuck the girl, if they were either on middle or on top. I think there is slightly less effort in this time during the TPs. But overall in the whole scene the performance from the guys is better I would say.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Some very good observations in OP, but there is 1 important aspect missing: The studs and the geometric/logistics! ;)

TP (and also TAP) is very difficult to shoot and that guy comparing it with frog sex in one of our threads hit the nail probably.
This said, of course some girls may perform better TP if its dpp+a while other may prefer dap+p. But than again, its all actresses and they should be able to perform what they agreed to be booked for, no? So if Mina for instance is booked and payed or DAP why should Luis not try a dap+p TP with her, after he decided he tries TP despite all geometry problems? ;)

Finally, if screen caps were named after girls concerned or had a comment it would be easier to ID and also for Luis, who is hopefully reading this thread but can't sure remember all 100+ girls he worked with during last 5 or so years. :)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

allerius4
Veteran Member

Postby allerius4 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 pm

dap-addict wrote:Some very good observations in OP, but there is 1 important aspect missing: The studs and the geometric/logistics! ;)

TP (and also TAP) is very difficult to shoot and that guy comparing it with frog sex in one of our threads hit the nail probably.
This said, of course some girls may perform better TP if its dpp+a while other may prefer dap+p. But than again, its all actresses and they should be able to perform what they agreed to be booked for, no? So if Mina for instance is booked and payed or DAP why should Luis not try a dap+p TP with her, after he decided he tries TP despite all geometry problems? ;)

Finally, if screen caps were named after girls concerned or had a comment it would be easier to ID and also for Luis, who is hopefully reading this thread but can't sure remember all 100+ girls he worked with during last 5 or so years. :)

All the gifs are from the scenes I was talking about and I named every single of them. You missed my point a bit, I am not saying they shouldnt do DAP with TP if they agreed to do it. I am saying Luis made mistake with his choice of TP in the scenes I mentioned. I am not sure what are you trying to say by the geometry, they are keep doing the same positions for TP, there isnt really that many positions to do TP in. The guys are still doing the same thing, they just have to put more effort into it and choose the right hole for the right girl :D

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:19 am

geomtry = generally I think most triple penetrations dont work properly no matter wheter its dap+p or dpp+a.
But of course you are right, IF Luis decides he still wants TP than its better to do it dpp+a for girls more into dpp and dap+p for girls more into DAP. Probably that is.

And screens I could ID of course, but girls name as screen ID would facilitate still. Also LP for upload tool isn't bad because it gives you automatically a special pic comments line.
For comprise you may wanna check my screen cap uploads.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Sir Noel
Veteran Member

Postby Sir Noel » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:19 pm

I agree with dap-addict that TP rarely works very well.

I cannot remember ever having not skipped TP whatever combination of holes it involved.

SimplyStunning
Veteran Member

Postby SimplyStunning » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 am

Great TP shooting is simple to me, all.you need is flexible guys and girls. Also the men need to have longer dicks not fatter. So the mention of Luca Ferreo and Mike Angelo as being really good is funny because they are the absolute worst for this. Luca dick hardly ever maintains an erection and Mike is just too short. For fuck sake Luca is barely good enough for DP and a waste for DAP and DPP too.
South American girls!
Yenifer, Rosario Antoline, Min Ninfetinha, Daniela Garcia, Eva Perez
Emily Pink, Daniela Ortiz, Alicia Trece, Kelly Oliveira

Real hardcore performers have no limitations, so fuck all her their holes! Stop the O% Pussy bullshit.

JayJams
Veteran Member

Postby JayJams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:01 pm

SimplyStunning wrote:Great TP shooting is simple to me, all.you need is flexible guys and girls. Also the men need to have longer dicks not fatter.

In other words, the angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat!

paobroncix01
Veteran Member

Postby paobroncix01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:59 pm

TP can look very good if it is done in the right way. Some girls are good at DAP and some girls are better at DPP, so that also goes for the TP in combination with DPP or DAP. They should choose the right girl for the right job and that also goes for the guys. The guy in the middle position needs to have a long dick. And as for many things, experience helps a lot. The girl needs to hold the right position, for the best camera view. Specially at DPP+A in cowgirl, the girl needs to keep her back a bit hollow to give a good view of the vaginal penetration. If the director considers these things, the result can be very good. The last Luna Rival video is a good example..
Attachments
luna rival31.jpg
good camera work..

Return to Gonzo.com