LP Fan Base Apology

Scenes from various directors.
smashroom2013
Veteran Member

LP Fan Base Apology

Postby smashroom2013 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:20 am

Mr. Grandi it is an honor to speak to you here. I must admit when I was making those comments I was trying to have playful bantar with other fans to see what kind of harmless back and forth I would get. I was completely taken off guard with the backlash. I will say this to you sir, that from a marketing standpoint you are obviously correct and I can appreciate that. I respectfully completely retract anything I may have said that angered the LP fan base in regards to models and their capabilities to perform. LP fan base please forgive me. I truly was just trying to have a bit of fun. It was never my intention to make serious negative comments about any model on LP. With that being said. Mr. Grandi, I am not a mega piss fan like indicated I just like how you do it. In closing Mr. Grandi I respectfully stand by my initial assertion that a lot of the scenes look exactly like the last scene they have done. I submit very humbly sir that that is my opinion. I remain a loyal fan of your work and once again to you Mr. Grandi and all of your fans accept my sincerest apologies and forgive a awnry guy for his over-stepping of his opinions. There was absolutely no ill will or intent I just wanted a bantar partner. I will refrain in future from further overly negative comments.

Respectfully,

Chad Grayson
Talent Coordinator

Return to Gonzo.com