Daniela Ray is a piss drinking slut SZ2250

Scenes from various directors.
drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Daniela Ray is a piss drinking slut SZ2250

Postby drevokocur66 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:43 am

I support wet content wholeheartedly, but won't stand for false advertising. Passing on this as it looks like another piss spitfest tagged as "piss drinking."
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

lemmy123
Veteran Member

Re: Daniela Ray is a piss drinking slut SZ2250

Postby lemmy123 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:43 pm

drevokocur66 wrote:I support wet content wholeheartedly, but won't stand for false advertising. Passing on this as it looks like another piss spitfest tagged as "piss drinking."

Well, I bought it - because it's Daniela Ray and I like her.
Though title and the tags are misleading, what I dislike, the scene is ok and I think it's worth the tickets anyway.
There is some nice pissing in ass and over all lot of piss.
But she barely drinks. When she had swallowed something, then it was accidentially, but not intended.
Call it "...piss tasting slut" or just "...piss playing slut" and I won't complain any further.
But don't name or tag a scene "piss drinking", when the girl doesn't really drink.

ElJab78
Veteran Member

Postby ElJab78 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:05 am

drevokocur66 wrote:I support wet content wholeheartedly, but won't stand for false advertising. Passing on this as it looks like another piss spitfest tagged as "piss drinking."

Another whinry pisshead. Wbat else is new :mad:

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:32 am

ElJab78 wrote:

Another whinry pisshead. Wbat else is new :mad:

Did grandma let you use her computer again?
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

craig.cagle
Established Member

Postby craig.cagle » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Gonzo never gets it right with these scenes. False advertising was clearly done with this scene. Giorgio is clearly the only director that makes these women into true piss drinking sluts. I am all done being tricked by Gonzo. At least they pissed in her asshole to salvage Daniela's scene.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:22 pm

craig.cagle wrote:Gonzo never gets it right with these scenes. False advertising was clearly done with this scene. Giorgio is clearly the only director that makes these women into true piss drinking sluts. I am all done being tricked by Gonzo. At least they pissed in her asshole to salvage Daniela's scene.

It's a hit or miss with Gio. There is too much let's just fake it and not make it. GIO loves being the master of illusion, and it shows.

Return to Gonzo.com