Latex, leather, PVC outfits

Scenes from various directors.
sokcitam

Latex, leather, PVC outfits

Postby sokcitam » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 am

And one more thing....

Am I the only one or there is anyone else who would like to see more video content in which girls wear leather, latex and PVC clothes (corsets, mini skirts, long boots with thick soles and high heels)? Of course, I’d like the girls to keep the clothes (and shoes) on them throughout the entire scene. I hope anyone else has similar desires as me? Thanks!

122138583_29927347074gzkcx.jpg

Dudemeister
Veteran Member

Re: Latex, leather, PVC outfits

Postby Dudemeister » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:17 pm

sokcitam wrote:And one more thing....
Of course, I’d like the girls to keep the clothes (and shoes) on them throughout the entire scene. I hope anyone else has similar desires as me? Thanks!

Totally with you, but sadly, as long as Omar / MexicanMF ist directing Gonzo scenes, you'll never see that. He is a barefoot guy.
Top 5 active LP Stars: Veronica Leal, Kristy Black, Emily Pink, Lily Veroni, Kaitlyn Katsaros
Outfit: stockings and high heels - always on!

sokcitam

Postby sokcitam » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:51 am

Dudemeister wrote:
Of course, I’d like the girls to keep the clothes (and shoes) on them throughout the entire scene. I hope anyone else has similar desires as me? Thanks!

Totally with you, but sadly, as long as Omar / MexicanMF ist directing Gonzo scenes, you'll never see that. He is a barefoot guy.

Yeah, too bad. I can see there is still a battle here between barefoot and high heels guys. :)

MexicanMFs
Gonzo.com Director

Postby MexicanMFs » Thu May 06, 2021 5:18 pm

sokcitam wrote:
Dudemeister wrote:

Yeah, too bad. I can see there is still a battle here between barefoot and high heels guys. :)

Hey guys! Omar here!

I’m always trying to shoot for all the fans and fetish, I don’t think you guys understand how hard and difficult is for the girls to use the shoes for the entire scene, most of them they’re asking me to remove the shows in the first part of the scene, I’m doing half and half about clothes and shoes! And also what is better to perform the positions during the scene.
And you have to understand that all this is about sellings and barefoot is what it sells more, so if u want to see scenes of your fetish there’s a button where u can fund your own fetish for the studio you like more!

Best regards
MMF

blanco9211
Veteran Member

Postby blanco9211 » Sat May 08, 2021 5:45 am

Hey guys! Omar here!

I’m always trying to shoot for all the fans and fetish, I don’t think you guys understand how hard and difficult is for the girls to use the shoes for the entire scene, most of them they’re asking me to remove the shows in the first part of the scene, I’m doing half and half about clothes and shoes! And also what is better to perform the positions during the scene.
And you have to understand that all this is about sellings and barefoot is what it sells more, so if u want to see scenes of your fetish there’s a button where u can fund your own fetish for the studio you like more!

Best regards
MMF[/quote]
hey OMAR, first of all thank you for every things your doing and the great work you doing with your scenes
second of all i am really hoping you keep what are doing by remove the shoes in the first part of the scene in most of your future scenes i think its your personal touch and signuatre in gonzo scenes ,seeing the girls completly naked from head to toe (barefoot naked) for the most time of the scene it is so special and great and you are doing great job with that, and like you said most of the girls asking for that in particluar so this another perk to it,and like your said it is reflects on the great sales number of your scenes.
please dont change what are doing with your scenes especially by remove the shoes in the first part of the scene and if you can shoot most of your scenes with the girl shoes being removed in the first part of the scene thats would be great.
keep up the great work

Dylan.122
Veteran Member

Postby Dylan.122 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:17 pm

MexicanMFs wrote:Hey guys! Omar here!

Best regards
MMF

Hello, can you turn to a real BDSM scene with the leash around the neck, the sperm in the dog bowl

The series "8 it all" was awesome, 4 men fuck the girl and in the middle of the scene: 4 other men ejaculated in the girl's mouth, then the fuck started again

Lots of members are waiting for cum games, what are you waiting for ?

Thank you for your reply

Dog bowl :
https://www.analvids.com/watch/30253/ho ... t_dp_sz960

8 it all :
https://www.analvids.com/watch/30990/je ... ion_sz1247

RedBaron
Veteran Member

Postby RedBaron » Mon May 10, 2021 6:24 pm

I like these outfits. More please.
Don't waste water! Drink piss and swallow cum!

sokcitam

Postby sokcitam » Tue May 11, 2021 1:57 pm

Hey guys! Omar here!

Best regards
MMF[/quote]

Thank you for your reply! Ok, no problem, I understand. Mr. Omar, I have one more request. Can you please show us more feet(whole body scenes with feet included)in your scenes. Majority of scenes are shot too close, therofore feet are not visible. It is such a small request, not big enough for a custom content, can you do something about it? At least half of the scene should/could be shoot from the distance, where whole body is visible, including feet. What do you think? Thank you!

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Postby fighthardin321 » Tue May 11, 2021 8:06 pm

Some latex is awesome!

The whole body suit deal though...

Hard pass
We Do DP, DAP, TAP, Fisting, And Wet Content ;)

blanco9211
Veteran Member

Postby blanco9211 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:46 am

Hey guys! Omar here!

Best regards
MMF[/quote]

I don’t think you guys understand how hard and difficult is for the girls to use the shoes for the entire scene, most of them they’re asking me to remove the shows in the first part of the scene
And you have to understand that all this is about sellings and barefoot is what it sells more

that is your talk so what the hell happening in the recent scenes you shoot( megan,eveline,jolee) that makes you turn around 180 degree and shoot all the scenes with heels and stockings all the time of the scene without any barefoot and this thing when you show the barefoot in the last 10 min of the scene doesnot work(just like you do in all kristy black scenes when you show her barefoot in the last part of the scene why you always do that with kristy???????), honestly why you suddenly decided to change your methods in shoot the girls completly naked( barefoot naked) in most time of the scenes!!!
i said it before you are the last studio who most of their scenes contain barefoot in the most time of the scenes if this was your style and the way you work before why now you wana be just like any other studio who hide the legs and the feet of the women, do you check your scenes sales numbers if you do that you will see that the scenes when the model being barefoot naked most time of the scene sell more than the scenes with heels and stockings
please man dont do that freakin thing by turnning gonzo into just heels and stockings studio you better than that ,please return to barefoot style ASAP........

sokcitam

Postby sokcitam » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:02 am

blanco9211 wrote:Hey guys! Omar here!

Best regards
MMF

I don’t think you guys understand how hard and difficult is for the girls to use the shoes for the entire scene, most of them they’re asking me to remove the shows in the first part of the scene
And you have to understand that all this is about sellings and barefoot is what it sells more

that is your talk so what the hell happening in the recent scenes you shoot( megan,eveline,jolee) that makes you turn around 180 degree and shoot all the scenes with heels and stockings all the time of the scene without any barefoot and this thing when you show the barefoot in the last 10 min of the scene doesnot work(just like you do in all kristy black scenes when you show her barefoot in the last part of the scene why you always do that with kristy???????), honestly why you suddenly decided to change your methods in shoot the girls completly naked( barefoot naked) in most time of the scenes!!!
i said it before you are the last studio who most of their scenes contain barefoot in the most time of the scenes if this was your style and the way you work before why now you wana be just like any other studio who hide the legs and the feet of the women, do you check your scenes sales numbers if you do that you will see that the scenes when the model being barefoot naked most time of the scene sell more than the scenes with heels and stockings
please man dont do that freakin thing by turnning gonzo into just heels and stockings studio you better than that ,please return to barefoot style ASAP........[/quote]

blanco9211, I'm a man who loves both; bare female feet as well as high heels. But your arguing is meaningless, because you will never see any of it in Gonzo scenes, except for a few seconds, which doesn`t count for me. Bare feet/high heels are always outside of the frame unfortunately.

Return to Gonzo.com