Active girls that need a minimum of 6 BBC anual gangbangs

Scenes from various directors.
Starrio
Banned Member

Active girls that need a minimum of 6 BBC anual gangbangs

Postby Starrio » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:13 am

I said a minimum of 6 BBC only gangbangs per year because that would be the bare minimum, if they shoot more, even better.

I only said 6 because if we at least get one scene with them per month, then one month can be BBC only, and the other month can bee BWC or MIXED.

If they do MIXED then it should be at least 6 BBC only, and 6 MIXED, per year, assuming they shoot 12, but if they shoot more that's even better.

1. Kristy Black

2. Cindy Shine

3. Eveline Dellai

4. Silvia Dellai

5. Paola Hard

6. Mina

7. Nikki Hill

8. Lina Arian

9. Cherry Kiss

10. Veronica Leal

There are many other girls that I love seeing BBC only scenes with them like Alexis Crystal, Nicole Love, Moona Snake, Francesca Palma, Silvia Soprano, Lana Bunny, Sara Bell, Anna De Ville, Susan Ayn, Natasha Teen, etc., but I wanted to mention at least 10.

I also have to mention that if instead they do 12 MIXED scenes per year, then that's still better than nothing, but these beauties should be featured every single month, there is no reason to have a month without them.

I personally collect all their BBC only scenes myself, and I'm sure many other customers do as well. Personally I don't mind Tony, Tony is fine with me, the same goes with Ed Junior, but I think he is in Yummy now, so it doesn't matter, as long as it is dark meat shoved into their ass I still buy them all.

Now, keep in mind this is just my opinion, I'm not demanding anything, but it just feels extremely weird to have an entire month without Kristy Black or Paola Hard for example, it makes no sense whatsoever.

These beauties need constant anal gangbangs, it is a waste if they don't get gangbanged every single month.

Tito1981
Veteran Member

Re: Active girls that need a minimum of 6 BBC anual gangbangs

Postby Tito1981 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:54 am

I agree 100%with the suggestion we need to see more often BBC only without mixed up there was a good tradition a few years back in GG series like waka waka blackend with Mike, Yves, Oscar and Freddy I hope they bring this guys together to see in future to destroy teen asshole.

Return to Gonzo.com