skinny shit

Scenes from various directors.
doraemon_washington
Veteran Member

Re: skinny shit

Postby doraemon_washington » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:37 pm

so annoying

shut up

silicone breasts are much hotter than natural big breasts, also a lot of girls that have big natural breasts are FAT, or tend to be fat

annoying, i aint reading more of your messages so dont even bother trying to speak to me

silicone breasts tend to be much hotter than big natural saggy-ish breasts
enjoy your chubby fat girls with big natural breasts

skinny girls with big fake breasts are hotter

cry
Attachments
fake breasts.jpg
⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⡤⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀
⠐⡸⠁⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⣹⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡀
⢰⡓⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠋⡽⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆
⢀⠙⠢⣁⡤⠖⠚⠉⠀⠂⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢛⠇
⠈⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢧⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢀⡼⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠲⣈⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:07 pm

doraemon_washington wrote:so annoying

shut up

silicone breasts are much hotter than natural big breasts, also a lot of girls that have big natural breasts are FAT, or tend to be fat

annoying, i aint reading more of your messages so dont even bother trying to speak to me

cry

Silicone breasts, when they are beautifully made, they have their place, but sometimes there are such fucking tits as if Frankinstein had them, but skinny bony girls are not sexy or hot, on the contrary, they are bullshit

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:11 pm

In general, you can fuck a bag of shit, I don’t give a fuck, if you don’t like girls who are liked by more than half of the world’s population, kindly get off this topic and don’t write your fucking shit here

talita
Veteran Member

Postby talita » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:04 pm

doraemon_washington wrote:so annoying

shut up

cry

there's no need to get disrespectful. I agreed with you that silicone does look better. I don't understand how you don't acknowledge me agreeing with you.

I never call you out or told you to silence your opinion. Yes slim women with big boobs can be hot, but you can't say the other side is disgusting all across the board because you miss out. It's like buying a bag of Trail Mix and only eating the M&Ms and throwing out the rest. You've missed so much of the point of trail mix.

You do realize there's another person like you who absolute hates boobs on women and think any form of boobs makes them look fat or not hot.

The point of all of this is women are hot first and foremost, BIG BOOBS ARE HOT REGARDLESS OF IF THEY ARE REAL OR NOT. Can we agree on that instead of you getting so arbitrary?

talita
Veteran Member

Postby talita » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:12 pm

isis111 wrote:In general, you can fuck a bag of shit, I don’t give a fuck, if you don’t like girls who are liked by more than half of the world’s population, kindly get off this topic and don’t write your fucking shit here

I agree skinny ain't for me, but there are still those that love them the way we love thick curvy women lol. It's a never ending clash of opinion lol

Bonus point if you know what cartoon this is from... :cool: :D ;) :p

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:22 pm

talita wrote:
isis111 wrote:In general, you can fuck a bag of shit, I don’t give a fuck, if you don’t like girls who are liked by more than half of the world’s population, kindly get off this topic and don’t write your fucking shit here

I agree skinny ain't for me, but there are still those that love them the way we love thick curvy women lol. It's a never ending clash of opinion lol

Bro, there is no point in proving anything to him, let him look at his skinny piece of shit, and we will enjoy the incomparable female body shapes, about the picture, I had to use some tricks to find out what it is, kamehameha vs galick gun

talita
Veteran Member

Postby talita » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:15 pm

isis111 wrote:
talita wrote:

Bro, there is no point in proving anything to him, let him look at his skinny piece of shit, and we will enjoy the incomparable female body shapes, about the picture, I had to use some tricks to find out what it is, kamehameha vs galick gun

You got it

rroper472
Veteran Member

Postby rroper472 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:48 pm

Free world... you cant a man saying he don't like skinny bitches...just don't read it!!

rroper472
Veteran Member

Postby rroper472 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:52 pm

Nothing worse than a skinny bitch with huge fake boobs...looks dumb!!

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:34 pm

rroper472 wrote:Nothing worse than a skinny bitch with huge fake boobs...looks dumb!!

you're damn right buddy, only juicy asses and juicy tits

zeusanalfreak299
Veteran Member

Postby zeusanalfreak299 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:09 pm

You idiots can live out your wet dreams and phantasies here, but the numbers of sales will fuck your ass. You are an unimportant minority like the gay community here. You will get your few chubby bitches, just for the quota and the woke trend, but all the others will be kinny or stunning ladies who are requested by the majority. Accept it or die in anger. Yes I'm w fagot and asshole, but also a realist.

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:19 pm

zeusanalfreak299 wrote:You idiots can live out your wet dreams and phantasies here, but the numbers of sales will fuck your ass. You are an unimportant minority like the gay community here. You will get your few chubby bitches, just for the quota and the woke trend, but all the others will be kinny or stunning ladies who are requested by the majority. Accept it or die in anger. Yes I'm w fagot and asshole, but also a realist.

the bile of the fagot has come out, listen, fuck off with your advice, believe me, we will find juicy bitches on the Internet even without these studios, for that matter, I suppose I don’t only watch scenes from analvids, there are a lot of companies that film scenes with those girls that I I like it, yes, maybe they piss on them, but I don’t need this fucking urine, I just like the quality of the shooting and the usual DP or DAP with a cumshot on the face, and you can eat all these fag topics yourself

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:24 pm

if the late gonzo (this is not certain) or other studios stop bringing those girls whose figure interests me, I will simply stop visiting the site and forum, but you understand perfectly well that when they release scenes with the same actresses, without a newcomer, then Only the bravest fans will eat this shit, others will simply stop looking at these fucking bones, if you like, watch fagots fuck each other or skeletons, directors know that to attract new fans you need to bring in fresh talent, there are different talents, both juicy and bony , so there will be a holiday for everyone, even if not, as I mentioned above, I can always find juicy girls on the Internet, if they don’t shoot in Prague in these studios, it doesn’t matter, I’ll quickly find a replacement in the form of other studios and that’s it

rroper472
Veteran Member

Postby rroper472 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:27 am

Well said....am very selective these days....i skip most of the scenes on here

doraemon_washington
Veteran Member

Postby doraemon_washington » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:48 pm

arent talita and isis feminine names????

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:07 pm

doraemon_washington wrote:arent talita and isis feminine names????

clown, what difference does it make to you what nickname, the point is that we love girls and we are of normal orientation, we are not fags and we don’t like all this fag bullshit

I can create at least 100 accounts, why do I need this, what difference does it make what name will be there, it has nothing to do with it at all, but you are so flawed that you are looking for an opportunity to get hooked on some little thing

doraemon_washington
Veteran Member

Postby doraemon_washington » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:35 am

this talita comparing natural breasts with fake breasts

u wish if u think natural breasts can compete with fake breasts

fake breasts are much hotter
trying to make natural breasts compete with fake breasts
dont make me laugh

they may be unnatural and plastic, but they look heavenly

well not all are hot though, but most of them are super hot
they tend to be super hot

how hot your fake breasts will be, depends on the surgeon i think
Attachments
o pearl.jpg

talita
Veteran Member

Postby talita » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:37 am

doraemon_washington wrote:this talita comparing natural breasts with fake breasts

dont make me laugh

I think Ava Adams had one of the nicest looking implants which still looked 100% all natural. Veins on boobs are super hot

sexymimiyang

Postby sexymimiyang » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:00 am

wow
find your sex partner in sexparter.com

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:18 pm

talita wrote:
doraemon_washington wrote:this talita comparing natural breasts with fake breasts

dont make me laugh

I think Ava Adams had one of the nicest looking implants which still looked 100% all natural. Veins on boobs are super hot

Ava is gorgeous...great tits xxx

Previous

Return to Gonzo.com