simmered

Scenes from various directors.
isis111
Veteran Member

simmered

Postby isis111 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:39 pm

The last scenes of Gonzo, frank shit, what the fuck is this, where are the new actresses, tired of watching the same ones fucked, especially this Baby Kxtten, she looks like a drug addict, she seems to work there on the assembly line and does not climb out of the studio, sucks and not actress, of the last only Diana Rius was top, okay, there are a couple more actresses like Zlata Shine more or less pretty, and the last 10 actresses just suck, stinking anorexia, where are the big boobs and ass, Gonzo not only do you release videos once a 2-3 days, so also most of this shit, enough Baby Kxtten, Natasha Rios, Veronica Leal, Ria Sunn, Mina enough to shoot the same actresses 10 times, that's not the video so the same actress, poor actors fuck the same thing, boiled

isis111
Veteran Member

Re: simmered

Postby isis111 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:13 am

fucking shit, another fucking scene and a fucking actress with bows on her tits, fuck, where are the beautiful girls and not these fucking freaks, NiciXshitDream is fucked up, bring the fuck again Diana Rius or Eva Brooks, eating some other ladies with big ass and tits, that the scene is not so full of shit and disappointment, they fuck the same conveyor whores, their holes will soon be erased into dust

bxbykxtten

Postby bxbykxtten » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:08 am

isis111 wrote:The last scenes of Gonzo, frank shit, what the fuck is this, where are the new actresses, tired of watching the same ones fucked, especially this Baby Kxtten, she looks like a drug addict, she seems to work there on the assembly line and does not climb out of the studio, sucks and not actress, of the last only Diana Rius was top, okay, there are a couple more actresses like Zlata Shine more or less pretty, and the last 10 actresses just suck, stinking anorexia, where are the big boobs and ass, Gonzo not only do you release videos once a 2-3 days, so also most of this shit, enough Baby Kxtten, Natasha Rios, Veronica Leal, Ria Sunn, Mina enough to shoot the same actresses 10 times, that's not the video so the same actress, poor actors fuck the same thing, boiled

Hey, you don’t have to enjoy my work. But no need to insult me. You sound like a very mean horrible man, I’m glad others enjoy my work, and I will continue to shoot what I enjoy the most :)

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:32 am

bxbykxtten wrote:
isis111 wrote:The last scenes of Gonzo, frank shit, what the fuck is this, where are the new actresses, tired of watching the same ones fucked, especially this Baby Kxtten, she looks like a drug addict, she seems to work there on the assembly line and does not climb out of the studio, sucks and not actress, of the last only Diana Rius was top, okay, there are a couple more actresses like Zlata Shine more or less pretty, and the last 10 actresses just suck, stinking anorexia, where are the big boobs and ass, Gonzo not only do you release videos once a 2-3 days, so also most of this shit, enough Baby Kxtten, Natasha Rios, Veronica Leal, Ria Sunn, Mina enough to shoot the same actresses 10 times, that's not the video so the same actress, poor actors fuck the same thing, boiled

Hey, you don’t have to enjoy my work. But no need to insult me. You sound like a very mean horrible man, I’m glad others enjoy my work, and I will continue to shoot what I enjoy the most :)

forgive me, but boiled, it's just emotions, I want more tits and curvy ass

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:39 pm

isis111 wrote:
bxbykxtten wrote:

forgive me, but boiled, it's just emotions, I want more tits and curvy ass

Big ass and big tits on hot, sexy women are an extremely popular request, as are sexy MILFS, as are gorgeous, feminine looking TS performers....sadly, it is the nature of the market...we cannot always get what we want (at least not straight away).

Return to Gonzo.com