Can someone explain this to me?

Moderator: admin

getjet19
Veteran Member

Can someone explain this to me?

Postby getjet19 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:37 am

I'm not usually someone who complains but WTF??? You are selling scene IV024 for 3.5 tickets for a DP scene with 2 guys and Isabella Lui which is a low or mid tier model. You sold scene IV015 for the same 3.5 tickets which was a 4 on 1 with DAP & DP on July Sun which is a top tier model. I know I'm a huge fan of July Sun and own all of her scenes but WTF? I've been a member of LP since April 2014 and still do not understand how they set the ticket pricing on their scenes. Anyways we are all free to buy or not buy a scene I guess!

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Re: Can someone explain this to me?

Postby avanfurwet » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:51 am

Good question. I don't understand the increases in IV pricing either, since the latest scenes seem similar quality to their first scenes.

Maybe xxx will be kind enough to explain. :confused:

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:33 am

This time I disagree. For me it's better to spend 3.5tkt to see Isabelle than spend the same amount to watch July Sun. It's all about preferences. If you don't like Isabelle or you do not want to spend 3.5tkt just don't complain, nobody is forcing you. I like her and in my opinion the quality of the scene is fine and it's worht to buy it for 3.5tkt.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Postby avanfurwet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:53 am

Kriss1986 wrote:This time I disagree. For me it's better to spend 3.5tkt to see Isabelle than spend the same amount to watch July Sun. It's all about preferences. If you don't like Isabelle or you do not want to spend 3.5tkt just don't complain, nobody is forcing you. I like her and in my opinion the quality of the scene is fine and it's worht to buy it for 3.5tkt.

I don't think the complaint is about who we like.

It's not because Isabella is better or worse than July. That's just personal preference. FWIW I bought the Isabella scene and I passed on July this time.

The problem is because we're told the price of scenes fairly reflects their cost. But this doesn't seem to work with IV scenes where the pricing seems inconsistent.
So they charge 3.5 tkts for July who is a more famous/expensive model, performing DAP with 4 male actors in a movie which is 60 minutes long.
They also charge 3.5 tks for Isabella in a single anal scene with 2 actors which runs for 40 minutes.
So I don't understand how that pricing should be the same for both scenes.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:37 am

avanfurwet wrote:
Kriss1986 wrote:This time I disagree. For me it's better to spend 3.5tkt to see Isabelle than spend the same amount to watch July Sun. It's all about preferences. If you don't like Isabelle or you do not want to spend 3.5tkt just don't complain, nobody is forcing you. I like her and in my opinion the quality of the scene is fine and it's worht to buy it for 3.5tkt.

It's not because Isabella is better or worse than July. That's just personal preference. FWIW I bought the Isabella scene and I passed on July this time.

The problem is because we're told the price of scenes fairly reflects their cost. But this doesn't seem to work with IV scenes where the pricing seems inconsistent.
So they charge 3.5 tkts for July who is a more famous/expensive model, performing DAP with 4 male actors in a movie which is 60 minutes long.
They also charge 3.5 tks for Isabella in a single anal scene with 2 actors which runs for 40 minutes.

Look my friend I don't know the key how they are assign tkt to scenes. Is it depending from content? Model? Costs of production? Director? Or maybe none of mentioned? If it's really true what was told maybe this time costs of production of DP scene were higher somehow than DAP scene with July? All is about personal preferences and it's also subjective. I bet there are some newbies you would like to see here even for 8-10 tks right? So saying - scene isn't worth "x" tkt's because model isn't TOP, or the most famous/popular, is also unfair and can't be main argument, lack of DAP the same. Do you remember what others says about 8.3 tkt for Aj's scene? Was it annoying right? Same here! We have to deal with it, somehow lately price of scenes began to rise. Maybe due import of US stars and some costs must be covered by users or maybe from some other reasons. I'm not a wizard and really don't know :). Sure it would be the best to have all scenes for 1tkt, but it's impossible. The point is this 3.5tkt for this particular scene is fair in my opinion.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Additional - very often we hear that some of users are bored of the same girls again and again. Many would like to see some new or less popular girls and when we get it, then is complaying. I know mainly it's about price but one of argument was also popularity of girl. That kind of behaviour definitely not help Isabella. I don't understand it completely.

xxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxx » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:58 pm

avanfurwet wrote:Good question. I don't understand the increases in IV pricing either, since the latest scenes seem similar quality to their first scenes.

Studios set their own prices.

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Postby avanfurwet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:06 pm

Kriss1986 wrote:
avanfurwet wrote:

Look my friend I don't know the key how they are assign tkt to scenes. Is it depending from content? Model? Costs of production? Director? Or maybe none of mentioned? If it's really true what was told maybe this time costs of production of DP scene were higher somehow than DAP scene with July? All is about personal preferences and it's also subjective. I bet there are some newbies you would like to see here even for 8-10 tks right? So saying - scene isn't worth "x" tkt's because model isn't TOP, or the most famous/popular, is also unfair and can't be main argument, lack of DAP the same. Do you remember what others says about 8.3 tkt for Aj's scene? Was it annoying right? Same here! We have to deal with it, somehow lately price of scenes began to rise. Maybe due import of US stars and some costs must be covered by users or maybe from some other reasons. I'm not a wizard and really don't know :). Sure it would be the best to have all scenes for 1tkt, but it's impossible. The point is this 3.5tkt for this particular scene is fair in my opinion.

I don't complain about the prices. They just don't make sense to me. Unfortunately, I'm not a wizard either :p

:)

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Postby avanfurwet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Kriss1986 wrote:Additional - very often we hear that some of users are bored of the same girls again and again. Many would like to see some new or less popular girls and when we get it, then is complaying. I know mainly it's about price but one of argument was also popularity of girl. That kind of behaviour definitely not help Isabella. I don't understand it completely.

I'm not sure it helps Isabella that her scene is priced the same as July's. That's my point. I'd like to see the newer girls make more sales. :)

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Postby avanfurwet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:12 pm

xxx wrote:
avanfurwet wrote:Good question. I don't understand the increases in IV pricing either, since the latest scenes seem similar quality to their first scenes.

OK, thanks for confirming that.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:13 pm

xxx wrote:

Thank you for answer :).

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:17 pm

I don't complain about the prices. They just don't make sense to me. Unfortunately, I'm not a wizard either :p

:)

A lot of things make no sense :D. Yes I know you are the last person who will complain about prices ;). Anyway I hope that sales of Isabella scene will be fine and we will see her again soon. I really like this redhead titastic girl :D.

Ass2Die4464
Veteran Member

Postby Ass2Die4464 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:06 am

The prices has been gradually increasing and people have mentioned it was because of the US girls. I don't think it is since the same prices have been charged for Euro girls but who knows. I wonder when customers will reach their breaking point. I know I'm getting there. I really like Casey Calvert but I don't like Gangbangs and the price being 6.8 tickets forced me to pass on this one. Also one of my favorite fetishes is interracial but I don't like the IV studio. To much tip fucking and content just seems low budget so with their increase in prices I have just ignored that studio. I don't hate it but I don't care for the Black Buster series either. I hate to say it but I miss Sineplex beautiful models and great performers. Why didn't they just let XXX manage their business needs and Sineplex worried about providing there quality content to their customers? Such a travesty.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Ass2Die4464 wrote:The prices has been gradually increasing and people have mentioned it was because of the US girls. I don't think it is since the same prices have been charged for Euro girls but who knows. I wonder when customers will reach their breaking point. I know I'm getting there. I really like Casey Calvert but I don't like Gangbangs and the price being 6.8 tickets forced me to pass on this one. Also one of my favorite fetishes is interracial but I don't like the IV studio. To much tip fucking and content just seems low budget so with their increase in prices I have just ignored that studio. I don't hate it but I don't care for the Black Buster series either. I hate to say it but I miss Sineplex beautiful models and great performers. Why didn't they just let XXX manage their business needs and Sineplex worried about providing there quality content to their customers? Such a travesty.

The price should always depends from content quality and to be honest lately prices for IV scenes are strongly overestimated. Their content isn't worth amount of tkts they wont. It's hard to not agree with your statement, Sineplex had great price quality ratio, they provided sexy looking girls and awesome action. It's really shame that they fucked up :(.

Return to Interracial Vision