Why are the girls almost never naked?

Moderator: admin

timjom
Veteran Member

Why are the girls almost never naked?

Postby timjom » Fri May 05, 2017 3:54 am

I find the IV scenes pretty decent overall, but lately I've found myself annoyed by scenes such as Billy Star/Sofia, Iskra/Luna Melba, and the new DiDevi scene where the women wear these crotchless panties or strapped lingerie that almost completely obscure the view of their pussies, as well as frequently never taking off their bras, not letting us see their breasts. I watch scenes to see the women, not their clothes.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Re: Why are the girls almost never naked?

Postby Kriss1986 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:17 pm

timjom wrote:I find the IV scenes pretty decent overall, but lately I've found myself annoyed by scenes such as Billy Star/Sofia, Iskra/Luna Melba, and the new DiDevi scene where the women wear these crotchless panties or strapped lingerie that almost completely obscure the view of their pussies, as well as frequently never taking off their bras, not letting us see their breasts. I watch scenes to see the women, not their clothes.

At least they started showing boobs. I like those all sexy outfits however at some point lingerie should be completely removed. I would like to enjoy to see whole body.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

DStair
Veteran Member

Postby DStair » Sat May 13, 2017 12:55 pm

I actually love seeing girls in sexy outfits! It brings color to the scene and makes it look very glam and sexy. Please keep outfits on and heels throughout the scene.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:08 pm

DStair wrote:I actually love seeing girls in sexy outfits! It brings color to the scene and makes it look very glam and sexy. Please keep outfits on and heels throughout the scene.

But do not cover boobs :p.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

DStair
Veteran Member

Postby DStair » Sun May 14, 2017 8:58 am

Kriss1986 wrote:
DStair wrote:I actually love seeing girls in sexy outfits! It brings color to the scene and makes it look very glam and sexy. Please keep outfits on and heels throughout the scene.

If tits are large and natural, please show them, but keep them covered if they're tiny or fake!

DStair
Veteran Member

Postby DStair » Sun May 14, 2017 8:59 am

And please keep unsightly stomach fat rolls covered in sexy lingerie

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:41 am

DStair wrote:
Kriss1986 wrote:

If tits are large and natural, please show them, but keep them covered if they're tiny or fake!

It's calling discrimination... I hope you are aware that we have here a lot of fans of small perky boobs? The would not be enjoy to here that. Besides that if you don't like some content jusk skip it anf focus on conten which you like and let others to enjoy content which they like. Stop with this unfounded criticism. LP has the most beautiful actresses in the biz. Everyone can find something appropriate for itself.

Return to Interracial Vision