Yves Morgan - The only consistent multiple popper

Moderator: admin

Alan2008
Veteran Member

Yves Morgan - The only consistent multiple popper

Postby Alan2008 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:01 am

Okay okay, looks like Yves is the only guy that seems to be able to multiple-pop at LP. There following scenes with Linda Sweet, Angie Moon, Tiffany Doll and Arwen Gold to name but a few when Yves does a multiple-pop. Most of the time his combined pop-shots lasting anywhere between 45-60 seconds. This is a unique skill which only very few actors managed to do, the most famous being Alberto Rey, co-incidentally another actor from Belgium. However, I am not sure if Joachim realizes Yves rare talent. Maybe Giorgio needs to take Yves into his BBC team along with Dylan & Freddy. They are definitely 3 black brothers.

Alan2008
Veteran Member

Re: Yves Morgan - The only consistent multiple popper

Postby Alan2008 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 pm

I saw Max posting today, a new pee scene shoot with Ally Stylez, but no Yves again. I wonder when he will be back.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: Yves Morgan - The only consistent multiple popper

Postby dap-addict » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:30 am

Alan2008 wrote:However, I am not sure if Joachim realizes Yves rare talent. Maybe Giorgio needs to take Yves into his BBC team along with Dylan & Freddy. They are definitely 3 black brothers.

Yves working for GIO meanwhile. :cool:
I just wondered whether his cum-shots are always natural, though.
Dont wanna claim he's faking it. Dont get me wrong! Just wondering...
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Return to Interracial Vision