Thanks to Joachim

Moderator: admin

tommysxc
Veteran Member

Thanks to Joachim

Postby tommysxc » Tue May 21, 2019 9:55 am

Just wanted to say thank you Joachim for being so active in the forum. Your content has come a long way, and it's clear you try to please the user's here. Just remember that happy people rarely give any feedback, and dissatisfied people love giving feedback. You can't please everyone, I just hope you keep up the interaction.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: Thanks to Joachim

Postby dap-addict » Tue May 21, 2019 1:14 pm

+ 1
This said content ppl show in sales and IV studio sales as a whole arent the best on LP platform.
Which leads to the question how much user-director or outside-inside communication helps selling scenes.
I sadly get the impression Joachim not discussing with us despite all calls for ages did not help his own studio. This said its never too late!
Thus I really do thank to Joachim for finally discussion with us and trying to listen to us and change some things or at least book some of the requested girls.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Tue May 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Btw, 93% of Joachims posts in this forum are from March 11th 2019 or later.
Already Summer 2018 LP management asked him to take part actively and discuss with his users as far as I remember. In the months fellowing he posted just over 20 very short answers, that is 3 posts per month. Now its usually at least 3 posts per day and quality of his answers are often 100 times better! :) :cool:
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Thu May 23, 2019 8:56 am

I can not add nothing more

Return to Interracial Vision