Black Robbers Invade Veronica Avluv

Moderator: dan

jeffandersonn
Veteran Member

Re: Black Robbers Invade Veronica Avluv

Postby jeffandersonn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:54 pm

imho the camera work was pretty solid.

the obsession of the full body shoot is a cancer. 57 mins of scene and some of you want to see the same angle over and over again.
the only thing missing is tunnel view during cowgirl and reverse.
you were trying to shoot some nice close ups, but you cant shoot it if you stay on the side and male talent do not spread their legs in order to put the camera behind them.
that's why you need tunnel views. to shoot close ups of the penetration. otherwise is pointless.
last thing. never cut the scene at the end like you did. let the girl swallow the cum.

my advice to Jordan is to take notes. if people here want some full body shoot, you should spend some mins shooting that kind of stuff, some min of tunnel view, some min of etc etc. do not let talents direct the scene. and Please consider to add more positions during Dp, like this one
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-01-22-17h51m15s34.png

CanadianCouple
Veteran Member

Postby CanadianCouple » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Fantastic scene Assblancao

Avluv torched this scene.

blublubeacha

Postby blublubeacha » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:19 pm

she looks fantastic.

blublubeacha

Postby blublubeacha » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:26 pm

this is a must have scene

Mark822
Veteran Member

Postby Mark822 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:49 pm

I liked the scene very much, Veronica is a firecracker. Who was the limp dude that was replaced with Rico Strong? Rico and Charlie are the best duo, keep using them.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:13 am

visigoth2020111 wrote:and you cover thous guys faces but like all fuckers he took it off to fuck up the plot.l

That was the most ridiculous!
Completely spoiled the plot!
:mad:

Also agree with the full body shot at the beginning of the scene. Why can't you have Veronica admire her body in front of a mirror for 2-3min and only then the burglars enter the room?
Not diffult tp shoot, or is it?

Didnt buy the scene because if the is a plot I want it to work at least.
Sex was ok, but dont need DP anymore form Veronica, DAP only I'd have bought. But with a working plot I'd have bought all of it no matter what DP vs. DAP ratio.
Ok, scene sells really fine, thus you didn't need my of visigoths tkts this time.
But you need them maybe next time...! ;)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Return to Assablanca