HOLLY HENDRIX PLEASE!!!

Moderator: dan

lachichila2
Established Member

HOLLY HENDRIX PLEASE!!!

Postby lachichila2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:49 am

HOLLY HENDRIX AND THREE COCKS TOTALLY NAKED WOULD BE GREAT!!

evando4441

Re: HOLLY HENDRIX PLEASE!!!

Postby evando4441 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:30 pm

Yes ! .... I'll go for that. But -- only if Holly gets an authentic ballsdeep reaming in all holes. Tip-fucking isn't acceptable .... we want truly ballsdeep penetration with the lens capturing the full nasty awesomeness of the moment .. and with the cocks held in deep penetration position for at least 5 seconds as the talent segues into each DP DAP position change. No frantic "rabbit-paced" fucking .... just purely ballsdeep ... immobilized ... and captured.

Anthokent

Re: HOLLY HENDRIX PLEASE!!!

Postby Anthokent » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:05 am

evando4441 wrote:Yes ! .... I'll go for that. But -- only if Holly gets an authentic ballsdeep reaming in all holes. Tip-fucking isn't acceptable .... we want truly ballsdeep penetration with the lens capturing the full nasty awesomeness of the moment .. and with the cocks held in deep penetration position for at least 5 seconds as the talent segues into each DP DAP position change. No frantic "rabbit-paced" fucking .... just purely ballsdeep ... immobilized ... and captured.

Yes sir I couldn’t agree more. Mike Chapman depth is what she needs but from all male talent lol.

Return to American Anal