Name changes!

Moderator: dan

Pineapples Studio
Veteran Member

Name changes!

Postby Pineapples Studio » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:05 am

Hi.

Okay, so here’s the deal. I’m a little OCD and there’s a messy situation that’s been bugging me for a while now. In all likelihood, none of you will care about this, but I do, so here we are.

My studio logo says Pineapples Studio.

But my studio page says Pineapple’s Test Kitchen.

Meanwhile, my production codes start with AX.

And my forum handle is Mister Ananas.

… So how the fuck did that happen? :rolleyes:

Well, long story short, I was originally planning to call my studio “Andromeda XXX”, because I thought it sounded cool and I wanted to use the tagline “it’s out of this world!”, and then I thought about it for two seconds and realized that was really fucking dumb, so I dropped it… but my production codes still refer back to the original name (AX —-> Andromeda XXX… that’s right, it has nothing at all to do with “Ananas”), which doesn’t make any sense now that I’m using the Pineapples branding. (I decided “Pineapples” was more unique and associated with me already, so I just went with that.) Then I shot some test scenes with Marley Brinx as a proof-of-concept for my new studio, and I said they were produced in my “test kitchen” because I was trying out new ideas like a chef would try out new ingredients… but I never changed the studio page name, so now everything is part of the “test kitchen”, which also doesn’t make any sense. My forum handle is a joke because I was originally “evil-pineapples” for many years, but Pierre Woodman kept calling me “Mister Ananas” as an insult. One day, I just decided it would be funny to use that as my actual name, so I changed it.

But none of this makes any sense anymore, because I’ve got an actual studio page with content I’m trying to sell and I need consistent branding.

So here’s what’s gonna happen.

My studio logo will still say Pineapples Studio. I like that name, so I’m sticking with it.

But my studio page will change to Pineapples Studio, because… well, that’s what the studio is called. It’s way cleaner!

Meanwhile, my production codes are going to start with PX instead of AX, because that’s cleaner too.

And I’ll be changing my forum handle to Pineapples Studio as well (let’s have a moment of silence for Mister Ananas… :( ) so that people who don’t know anything about me can tell at a glance that I am, in fact, the guy who runs Pineapples Studio.

It might take a little time before everything is changed over, but that’s what’s gonna happen.

Thank you all for your time.

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Re: Name changes!

Postby avanfurwet » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:57 am

Thank you for fucking up my catalogue database. :p

But the changes make sense. My AX scenes are now PX = Pineapples Studio. All fixed now.

Good luck with Pineapples Studio, look forward to more scenes.

Return to Pineapples Studio