Faplex Casting

allsetuprun

Faplex Casting

Postby allsetuprun » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:43 pm

Dear Faplex, first of all thank you for creating my recent favorite series - Faplex Casting.
I think the combination of Leo Casanova and some inexperienced 18/19yo works just flawlessly - please dont change him and if possible keep the formula as it is as well. Its great to have a foreseeable scene with the same dialogues and positions but different girls to compare. Dialogues in russian or english are great also, you can clearly see and hear the real shyness of the girls, which is a plus. I think the positions you shoot with work best, as well as the progression but if it be me, would wish sometimes the camera was more far away, in order to show the whole body of the girl - like feet for example, especially in piledriver position. I like that you dont undress the girls right away, so that they have their teenage clothes on most of the time but you take their shoes off, which is great. All in all I am very pleased with the recent casting scenes with teens and Leo and would like to compliment the production and would like more of the same thing :)
Actually, there is only one thing I would add, something you did before. It would be great to film or photograph the girls from behind, as they walk in - below an example - btw those shorts are super nice
Take care :)
Attachments
IMG_2967.jpeg
IMG_2967.jpeg (4.15 KiB) Viewed 1592 times

Return to Faplex