Not Receiving New Post Alerts for Subscribed Topics  Topic is solved

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

Angel Eyes
Veteran Member

Not Receiving New Post Alerts for Subscribed Topics

Postby Angel Eyes » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:13 am

This started happening to me over the past week. Topics I'm subscribed to on the LP forums are no longer alerting me by email when there's a new post. I checked my spam box, deleted items, etc. they are just nowhere. The only way I know there are new posts is to check the forums directly and see there's a new post by the topic being highlighted in red and the topic is marked with a red star (the red star indicates I have an active subscription).

How can I fix this!

Thanks,
May Thai Polly Pons

Angel Eyes
Veteran Member

Re: Not Receiving New Post Alerts for Subscribed Topics  Topic is solved

Postby Angel Eyes » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Chazzum wrote:This started happening to me over the past week. Topics I'm subscribed to on the LP forums are no longer alerting me by email when there's a new post. I checked my spam box, deleted items, etc. they are just nowhere. The only way I know there are new posts is to check the forums directly and see there's a new post by the topic being highlighted in red and the topic is marked with a red star (the red star indicates I have an active subscription).

How can I fix this!

Thanks,

This morning I'm getting alerts again! Not sure it is all threads I'm subscribed to but I'm hopeful this is resolved.
May Thai Polly Pons

Return to Support