Model Nationality as a Search Link?

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

Mizar5
Veteran Member

Model Nationality as a Search Link?

Postby Mizar5 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:18 am

Hi,
I've been trying to utilize the Advanced search function, namely, to narrow down the search result universe to a particular nationality. For example, say I want to find all models from, say 'Italy' who've done, say, 'anal creampies.' As it is right now, unless I'm not using the interface correctly, it's not giving me those specific results. Instead I get a huge universe, far beyond what I seek.

And if I take out the genre and just put the nationality, say 'Italy,' it gives me 686 results. I am not sure what constitutes 'Italy' in the search result, but from looking at the results, I know most of the models that appear are NOT from Italy.

Anyway, is this a problem in the way I'm using the search function? Or is the functionality I seek not yet available? Unless I'm misreading the seemingly simple interface I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. If I'm correct and the function doesn't currently exist, it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to add a clickable field to your sql database, since the models' nationalities are already specified (though not clickable).

Thanks in advance for your feedback/direction.
Permanently Banned: Fisting, Prolapse, Buttrose, Vomit, Scat Content, Anything from fascist Florida, Anything from psychopathic genocidal Russia

Kapwn
Support

Re: Model Nationality as a Search Link?

Postby Kapwn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Could possible be that the male models are from Italy

Mizar5
Veteran Member

Postby Mizar5 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:19 am

Kapoun wrote:Could possible be that the male models are from Italy

good point. but that still gives me a larger universe than what I seek. i mean, i respect the guys and all, but I'm into the girls. when I do a search I intend for the results to be female centric. I know there are several, perhaps more than several, models from Italy. Luna Oara comes to mind. I believe there are others. But I don't find the Advanced Search function (as it currently exists) to meet my needs, which I feel are pretty simple/basic.

I would like to request, if it's possible, to have the nationality on each of the female performer's profile page clickable, so that I could get specific results from, say, Italy, Czech Republic, Russia, Hungary, Romania, Lithuania, France, Spain, etc., etc. That would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for considering this request.
Permanently Banned: Fisting, Prolapse, Buttrose, Vomit, Scat Content, Anything from fascist Florida, Anything from psychopathic genocidal Russia

bronski

Postby bronski » Tue May 01, 2018 10:18 pm

yes , add a clickable NATIONALITY feature into LP , please..

Return to Support