free ticket problem, not working.

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

mkml_19

free ticket problem, not working.

Postby mkml_19 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:00 am

I have a problem with my free tickets. I havent seen any new one since I reactivated my account two days ago. Im still at 2.2, wich are from my last membership. In fact, I already bought 35 tickets two times in the last 48 hours. can you please help me? thanks.

Kapwn
Support

Re: free ticket problem, not working.

Postby Kapwn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:45 am

Free ticket system has been deactivated after August 1st

We do not distribute free tickets anymore to new memberships.

lp-fan
Veteran Member

Postby lp-fan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:40 am

Is there a possibility to change the free tickets in premium tickets (perhaps not 1:1 but in another rate)?

xxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxx » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:33 pm

lp-fan wrote:Is there a possibility to change the free tickets in premium tickets (perhaps not 1:1 but in another rate)?

No that's not going to happen, unless studios decide they are okay to be paid $0 for these exchanges.

To be more clear : studios are paid based on the real value of your tickets, not an absolute external value. If you get a ton of discounts that's great for you but ultimately the studio you buy from also gets less.

ElJab78
Veteran Member

Postby ElJab78 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:23 pm

xxx wrote:
lp-fan wrote:Is there a possibility to change the free tickets in premium tickets (perhaps not 1:1 but in another rate)?

No that's not going to happen, unless studios decide they are okay to be paid $0 for these exchanges.

To be more clear : studios are paid based on the real value of your tickets, not an absolute external value. If you get a ton of discounts that's great for you but ultimately the studio you buy from also gets less.

How about letting members exchange premium tix for free tix among one another. Say in a 1:5 ratio. I know theres a member here who has over 1400 free tix he cant use. He expressed interest to me in exchanging his free tix for my premium tix. Like 200 free tix for 40 tix. I inquired to LP support and Petr seemed to indicate if members posted on the boards asking to be allowed this you might be open to allow this?

Dudemeister
Veteran Member

Postby Dudemeister » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:44 pm

That member would be me ;)

As stated before, I don't need those free tickets anyway. A trade like ElJab suggests would be a win-win-situation for some members without doing any harm to the studios.
Top 5 active LP Stars: Veronica Leal, Kristy Black, Emily Pink, Lily Veroni, Kaitlyn Katsaros
Outfit: stockings and high heels - always on!

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:36 pm

I do not think XXX will allow trading tickets like this.

ElJab78
Veteran Member

Postby ElJab78 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Kapoun wrote:I do not think XXX will allow trading tickets like this.

Is this certain?

Return to Support