Kapwn
Support

Re: Account locked

Postby Kapwn » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:33 pm

Problem should now be solved.

Tony_Giacovelli

Postby Tony_Giacovelli » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:39 am

Hello, my regular account is saying that it is "locked." This account's user name is "agiacove." I have reset the password and even verified my phone number when trying to log back into this account but the problem still persists and I have been unable to access that account for several months. Please help!

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:38 am

Tony_Giacovelli wrote:Hello, my regular account is saying that it is "locked." This account's user name is "agiacove." I have reset the password and even verified my phone number when trying to log back into this account but the problem still persists and I have been unable to access that account for several months. Please help!

Access to your box was limited because of the charge back made on 2021-10-20

Could you please advise the reason for it?

Since you charged your payment back, your account can only be restored when you repay us the amount of the charge back($119.8) plus charge back fees ($29.90) we had to pay to our bank, i.e. .
One of the purchases would get taken from you as the chargeback fee. The other would stay yours.
For example if you buy a membership and a ticket pack for that price, we would take one of those two items of your choosing after the purchase in the value of $29.90

Would you be willing to do that?

Thank you.

agiacove

Postby agiacove » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:18 pm

Yes, I am willing to do that. I now have access to my account.

Kapwn wrote:
Tony_Giacovelli wrote:Hello, my regular account is saying that it is "locked." This account's user name is "agiacove." I have reset the password and even verified my phone number when trying to log back into this account but the problem still persists and I have been unable to access that account for several months. Please help!

Access to your box was limited because of the charge back made on 2021-10-20

Could you please advise the reason for it?

Since you charged your payment back, your account can only be restored when you repay us the amount of the charge back($119.8) plus charge back fees ($29.90) we had to pay to our bank, i.e. .
... of the purchases would get taken from you as the chargeback fee. The other would stay yours.
For example if you buy a membership and a ticket pack for that price, we would take ... of those two items of your choosing after the purchase in the value of $29.90

Would you be willing to do that?

Thank you.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:30 pm

Upon further review, your account has been already moved from this charged back account to a different email address.

All the charges have been paid for and the account is unblocked and can be used.

Return to Support