No Support help at all  Topic is solved

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

stuff21

No Support help at all

Postby stuff21 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:36 am

Over a month ago i sent a chat to support informing them that some sites that i joined said I exceeded the download limit when I clearly did not. This happens with multiple sites. I contacted the sites and they said they don't control the site just produce content. And like I said when I contacted support they haven't responded in over a month. And every time I've ever contacted support it's been a week or two and the response was minimal and barely helpful. Just let me know if I should just contact my credit card companies and begin trying to get my money back. This is insane. This is how you treat customers its crazy you have any.

Kapwn
Support

Re: No Support help at all

Postby Kapwn » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:41 pm

Hi,

Which studios did you subscribe to and how many scenes did you download before you were met with the download limit?

Every studio sets their own download limit.

Take NRX for example, they have a limit of 10 downloads per month.
Attachments
NRX.png
NRX.png (18.83 KiB) Viewed 2200 times

stuff21

Postby stuff21 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:06 pm

It's not me. When I subscribe I take a screenshot how many downloads they allow per month because I need proof because this happens so much WITH ZERO HELP OR SUPPORT. Latin Teens allows 5 downloads a month. I took a screenshot immediately before I subscribed. I downloaded ONE. Not 3 or 4 and maybe I'm confused. ONE! Mambo Perv allows 5 downloads. Again, I took a screenshot immediately before I subscribed. Again, ONE! You can see my downloads I'm sure. I can't imagine you can't see the traffic on your site. This happened last time with Vira Gold and Erica Korti last month. Vira Gold responded they allow 10 i think and I downloaded ONE and Erika Korti said I exceeded my download limit and I absolutely had not though I'm not sure what their number is or what I downloaded but it wasn't close to the limit. They never responded to my chat question. Again, you can see my downloads on these sites. You can see, I imagine, my chats with these sites and my UNANSWERED MONTHS OLD requests for support.

stuff21

Postby stuff21 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 pm

My Vira Gold subscription ran out with just one download. I didn't contact my cc after that but I'm not taking that anymore. I logged out and logged back in again thinking maybe it's some glitch but that didn't fix the problem. Your unwillingness to help makes me wonder if this is just a poorly run site or something else worse because it sure doesn't seem like you care about that a VERY GOOD customer is not being helped when he's paying for service. I will contact my credit card companies by weeks end if this is not resolved. And before you ask anymore questions and make me feel dumb like I don't know how to count to 5, check my downloads. You can see what I download from a site. I Spend a lot of money here and the unwillingness to help and issues that I'm running into make me realize I should be more judicious and suspicious when spending my hard earned money. And I had to post twice because I kept getting a banned word error. That banned word error 'l o s s. i m.' for the word 'l o s s'. And 'C h a r g e' after I ate that... CRAZY! What a site

stuff21

Postby stuff21 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:33 am

Still waiting...

stuff21

Postby stuff21 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:11 am

Still waiting...

stuff21

Postby stuff21 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:58 am

Still waiting... THIS WEBSITE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:19 pm

Hi, Our technicians are looking into it.

Sorry about the delay.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:39 pm

There is an issue with those limits.

We have given you download rights manually and will fix the issue

stuff21

Postby stuff21 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:31 am

Thank you for the very belated help. My Mambo subscription ran out before you responded so I guess I'll get my money back from the credit card company. I hope this doesn't happen again or at least I hope your support gets quicker. You have great product but your support needs to improve greatly.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:52 pm

I have refunded the Mambo subscription. If you would do a chargeback, your account would automatically get blocked.

stuff21

Re: No Support help at all  Topic is solved

Postby stuff21 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:48 am

thank you

Return to Support