Poll. More or less clothes in Analvids?

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

More or less clothes in Analvids?

Type 1 scene. Woman 100% naked (including bare feet) before starting the last (or unique, in case there is only one ) dp / dap in cowgirl position of the scene.
41%
Type 2 scene. Woman with bare body and legs but with her feet covered before starting the last (or unique, in case there is only one ) dp / dap in cowgirl position of the scene.
7%
Type 3 scene. Woman in lingerie but with completely naked torso and buttocks (for example, stockings without garter belt) before starting the last (or unique, in case there is only one ) dp / dap in cowgirl position of the scene.
22%
Type 4 scene. Woman with her torso always covered throughout the scene (lingerie with garter belt, full lingerie, girl fully dressed, girl with her naked body but with a bra and so on).
30%

Total votes : 155

Zeok
Veteran Member

Re: Poll. More or less clothes in Analvids?

Postby Zeok » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:03 pm

Is there a possibility that the directors of Analvids decide to film to Emejota in "two or more guys on 1 woman" scenes with dp and/ or dap where she appears for once as most of us would like to see her? I say this because the four scenes of this type in which Emejota has appeared are only to the taste of 30% of users in terms of clothing.

error01x
Veteran Member

Postby error01x » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:42 am

Im for Type 4
www.twitter.com/error01x

XXDDxdxd

Postby XXDDxdxd » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:05 am

should be mixed otherwise the videos would all look the same

Anselm_Weinberg
Veteran Member

Postby Anselm_Weinberg » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:59 am

Type 1 is my preference, type 2 and 3 I find tolerable while I find type 4 I find to be close to unwatchable.

Previous

Return to General discussion