28%
No, by any means
23%

Total votes : 47

VBT_2
Veteran Member

Interventions on face? [POLL]

Postby VBT_2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Mentioned in breast & booty implants discussion.

Face surgery, implants, face-lifts... nose-jobs, enlarged lips, eyebrow-tattoo or similar...

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Re: Interventions on face? [POLL]

Postby Kriss1986 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:02 pm

VBT_2 wrote:Mentioned in breast & booty implants discussion.

Face surgery, implants, face-lifts... nose-jobs, enlarged lips, eyebrow-tattoo or similar...

Enlarget lips very often looks so ridiculous - like algae eater sticked to the aquarium glass.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Postby fighthardin321 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Kriss1986 wrote:

Enlarget lips very often looks so ridiculous - like algae eater sticked to the aquarium glass.

Or Lara Onyx....
We Do DP, DAP, TAP, Fisting, And Wet Content ;)

Iddaoeeok
Veteran Member

Postby Iddaoeeok » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:23 am

The girls can do what they like, of course, but having established that, I am very much against this. Unfortunately it's becoming a lot more common, seems like Russian models in particular are obsessed with having their lips done - which, given how beautiful they already are, is inexplicable to me. Nose jobs are worse though, there's no going back from one of those. Personally, I like a nose with a bit of character! So what if it's got a bit of a bump in it or whatever, are we all supposed to look the same or something? And all the new noses look the same! Thinned out and with a sort of ski jump shape. In the end though, I think my main objection is the idea that there is one narrow definition of female beauty and now we can churn out women like from a factory, all looking the same.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:13 pm

fighthardin321 wrote:
Kriss1986 wrote:

Or Lara Onyx....

I didn't mention any example to not offend anyone, but yes I'm not a fan of such kind of lips.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

Roller22
Veteran Member

Postby Roller22 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.29.34.png
Great lips and great tits!
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.30.12.png
Yeah!
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.34.01.png
Perfect lips and tits!
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.36.13.png
Perfection! Top sexy and stunning alround. I love her lips and tits and everything.
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.42.12.png
Lolly Ink is one of the implant breast stunners of all time. Had to look at her and jack of every single day for two months, I could not get her out of my head!
Face surgery and implants : I love it

If you think this is wrong or bad I disagree. What's not to like. I will use Aletta O and August Taylor to prove my point.
ANAL only. 0% pussy. First time or new to anal. Balls deep with force. Huge cocks. Sweaty drooling older greasy senior studs with beer fat bellies on cute first time anal newbies. No fake piss drinking! Only real piss drinking with constant swallowing.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Roller22 wrote:
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.29.34.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.30.12.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.34.01.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.36.13.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 19.42.12.png
Face surgery and implants : I love it

If you think this is wrong or bad I disagree. What's not to like. I will use Aletta O and August Taylor to prove my point.

It's matter of taste and personal preferences. Each of us have different preferences and own opinion in this topic.

Roller22
Veteran Member

Postby Roller22 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Great face , Great looks, Great lips, great style, great tits, -it all good. What's not to like:
Dylan Riley
Attachments
Screen-Shot-2017-02-12-at-18.32.53.jpg
- By the way : Dylan has the perfect look on her face here!
Screen-Shot-2017-02-12-at-18.31.46.jpg
Thats what I would do.
Screen-Shot-2017-02-12-at-18.30.57.jpg
YES!
Screen-Shot-2017-02-12-at-18.29.26.jpg
Yes, please.
Screen-Shot-2017-02-12-at-18.27.40.jpg
Mega HOT!
Screen-Shot-2017-02-12-at-18.27.00.jpg
I love the lips!
ANAL only. 0% pussy. First time or new to anal. Balls deep with force. Huge cocks. Sweaty drooling older greasy senior studs with beer fat bellies on cute first time anal newbies. No fake piss drinking! Only real piss drinking with constant swallowing.

Iddaoeeok
Veteran Member

Postby Iddaoeeok » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:54 am

Roller22 wrote:Great face , Great looks, Great lips, great style, great tits, -it all good. What's not to like:
Dylan Riley

What's not like? How about everything?

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Iddaoeeok wrote:The girls can do what they like, of course, but having established that, I am...

Thats the core!
All the rest is up topersonal taste.
I tend towards the no option, but sometimes...
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

VBT_2
Veteran Member

Postby VBT_2 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:04 pm

^ It is OK to express personal taste.

Here, there, anywhere.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Iddaoeeok wrote:
Roller22 wrote:Great face , Great looks, Great lips, great style, great tits, -it all good. What's not to like:
Dylan Riley

What's not like? How about everything?

Heh :D. She isn't also in my type but if he likes her maybe we should let him enjoy ;).

Roller22
Veteran Member

Postby Roller22 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Lara Onyx

It only took a split second view of Lara Onyx's perfect face to make me a big fan of Lara. Lara's full lips was an instant LIKE! Love her look and style (makeup, hair, the manicured nails, bling). So I was actually quite surprised by her tits. On a bet based on her looks I would have put my money on her having enhanced tits - it would seem fair or logical to assume that. So when Lara came back with her new rack, I was very pleased and happy with her new next level look. As with Blanche Bradbury I was just waiting for the obvious to happen. Congrats to Lara! - I'm sure you like 'em. Thumbs up for doing what you wanted to do.

Cheers, I like and praise Lara's development! A great GIRL! I like and enjoy her getting DAP. :) :)
Attachments
Lara--Looks-and-face-.jpg
Lara looking just stunning! Just my type!
Lara--Looks-and-face-3.jpg
All good style!
Lara--Looks-and-face-4.jpg
Lara--Looks-and-face-5.jpg
Perfect looks!
Lara--Looks-and-face-6.jpg
Thats the style - Lara looking just right!
Lara--Looks-and-face-8.jpg
NIIIIICE tits
Lara--Looks-and-face-9.jpg
YES!

DukeBishop
Veteran Member

Postby DukeBishop » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Roller loves Bimbofication. Some girls just suit it like Lara.
ANGEL WICKY * VERONICA AVLUV * FLORANE RUSSELL * BARBIE SINS * LYDIA BLACK * MONIKA WILD * NATALIE CHERIE * KIRA THORN * SELVAGGIA * HELENA MOELLER *LINDA SWEET * ANGIE MOON * REBECCA SHARON * CHARLOTTE SATRE *

Roller22
Veteran Member

Postby Roller22 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm

YES, its true. - I like the Bimbos the most! Always did. My favorit girls list is too long to metion here, but if you have any recommendations, please bring them on!
Here's a few sampels of my favorit LP-girls. They have the look and style I really like. Roxy Black hits the spot for me, even though her tits are natural and not enhanced. By her looks and style I'm sure she would say yes to a free boob-job.

DukeBishop wrote:Roller loves Bimbofication. Some girls just suit it like Lara.
Attachments
FM001_013.jpg
Perfect Bimbo!
FM001_002.jpg
Just right!
FM001_001.jpg
Just perfect!
32.jpg
Nice!
14.jpg
Perfect!
13+.jpg
YES - thats the LOOK!
9.jpg
So hot

DukeBishop
Veteran Member

Postby DukeBishop » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:07 am

Roller22 wrote:YES, its true. - I like the Bimbos the most! Always did. My favorit girls list is too long to metion here, but if you have any recommendations, please bring them on!
Here's a few sampels of my favorit LP-girls. They have the look and style I really like. Roxy Black hits the spot for me, even though her tits are natural and not enhanced. By her looks and style I'm sure she would say yes to a free boob-job.

You should start a "Bimbos on LP" thread or something we can talk more on there suggest some names, talk about ones already on LP.

Rachel Richey is even more bimbofied than when she last filmed at LP now with her huge new tits and bleach blonde hair, her lips a pumped too.

ANGEL WICKY * VERONICA AVLUV * FLORANE RUSSELL * BARBIE SINS * LYDIA BLACK * MONIKA WILD * NATALIE CHERIE * KIRA THORN * SELVAGGIA * HELENA MOELLER *LINDA SWEET * ANGIE MOON * REBECCA SHARON * CHARLOTTE SATRE *

Roller22
Veteran Member

Postby Roller22 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:35 am

Yes!!! Rachel is just PERFECT! Thats just what I like! Perfect lips and look! Thats a good girl - a real bimbo! I love it! - Yes a BIMBO thread is needed here at LP! Thanks Duke!

DukeBishop wrote:
Roller22 wrote:YES, its true. - I like the Bimbos the most! Always did. My favorit girls list is too long to metion here, but if you have any recommendations, please bring them on!

You should start a "Bimbos on LP" thread or something we can talk more on there suggest some names, talk about ones already on LP.

Rachel Richey is even more bimbofied than when she last filmed at LP now with her huge new tits and bleach blonde hair, her lips a pumped too.

Return to General discussion