Tired Of Gina Gerson Anyone???

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Tired Of Gina Gerson Anyone???

Postby fighthardin321 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:47 am

Don't get me wrong I think she is an awesome little gal who looks amazing with big dicks pounding her. But for the love of god she is so BORING! Same ol same old scenes over and over again. 10 on 1 12 on 1 and on and on :rolleyes: I mean how many DP gang bangs has she done now? Either put her in A DVP or DAP scene (im aware she did do a dap scene a long time ago but it sucked) or just stop shooting her all together. She has so much potential and could easily be #1 if GG shot her. Sorry for the rant but I cant be the only one that feels this way about Gina. For reals
We Do DP, DAP, TAP, Fisting, And Wet Content ;)

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Re: Tired Of Gina Gerson Anyone???

Postby harbriarose » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:06 am

I think she needs more intensity in her scenes. Maybe she can't get so hardcore anal madness, but LP could try.

DoubleOrNothing
Veteran Member

Postby DoubleOrNothing » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:09 am

No ... but I'm tired of her DP scenes. See it all already.

Give us some DAP, DVP or DVP + A, or enough already.

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Postby fighthardin321 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:30 am

harbriarose wrote:I think she needs more intensity in her scenes. Maybe she can't get so hardcore anal madness, but LP could try.

Maybe she cant do dap. But their are smaller gals out there that can. I just stopped buying her scenes a long time ago. Back when at least she did some pissing stuff :) At least that brought something to her tiring scenes :eek:

pastaga
Veteran Member

Postby pastaga » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:33 am

A piss scene would be welcome, too... :cool:

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:13 am

I think a scene of gaping madness will be a hit with her. Maybe 4 or 5 guys assfucking her hard, not for their own pleasure, but the visualization of huge gapes.

Like a crazy gaping creators gang. They are obsessed with tiny girls, becuase they want to make them gape a lot and very wide. So here is Gina Gerson as a gift of the gape god.

Pls LP do a scene with the guys getting obsessed for make her gape a lot. Like they were religious fanatics.

I think she will squirt very hard with this. I imagine her squirting a lot while showing a huge gape, that would be an epic frame.

Der-Igel
Veteran Member

Postby Der-Igel » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:17 am

I think to much man on this little girl is too hard. She ist so cute and looks so shy.

A 1on1 Scene would be perfect.

Her cute ass must fill with crazy things like Kreme, Oil or gummi bears ;) I hope for a "special toy" Scene.

mistress_cindy2008
Veteran Member

Postby mistress_cindy2008 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:08 am

fighthardin321 wrote:Don't get me wrong I think she is an awesome little gal who looks amazing with big dicks pounding her. But for the love of god she is so BORING! Same ol same old scenes over and over again. 10 on 1 12 on 1 and on and on :rolleyes: I mean how many DP gang bangs has she done now? Either put her in A DVP or DAP scene (im aware she did do a dap scene a long time ago but it sucked) or just stop shooting her all together. She has so much potential and could easily be #1 if GG shot her. Sorry for the rant but I cant be the only one that feels this way about Gina. For reals

With the dozens of women doing scenes every month, I am curious why you are spending your money on scenes or women you don't like?

Pissing
Veteran Member

Postby Pissing » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Skinny woman are sexy.
Gina Gerson is Special.
I will make her a model.
Now open your mouth nice and wide.
Yeeaaaah, that's it.
Now swallow it.

Max Hardcore.

Iddaoeeok
Veteran Member

Postby Iddaoeeok » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Boring is not a word I would use to describe Gina. :rolleyes:

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Postby fighthardin321 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 pm

mistress_cindy2008 wrote:
fighthardin321 wrote:Don't get me wrong I think she is an awesome little gal who looks amazing with big dicks pounding her. But for the love of god she is so BORING! Same ol same old scenes over and over again. 10 on 1 12 on 1 and on and on :rolleyes: I mean how many DP gang bangs has she done now? Either put her in A DVP or DAP scene (im aware she did do a dap scene a long time ago but it sucked) or just stop shooting her all together. She has so much potential and could easily be #1 if GG shot her. Sorry for the rant but I cant be the only one that feels this way about Gina. For reals

With the dozens of women doing scenes every month, I am curious why you are spending your money on scenes or women you don't like?

^^If you read through it im not buying her scenes since she did pissing stuff. Im simple disappointed that she doesn't do more then the id say 30+ scenes of her doing DP on here and other sites.

magizi877
Veteran Member

Postby magizi877 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:09 pm

you guys are crazy :p

harbriarose
Veteran Member

Postby harbriarose » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Der-Igel wrote:I think to much man on this little girl is too hard. She ist so cute and looks so shy.

A 1on1 Scene would be perfect.

Her cute ass must fill with crazy things like Kreme, Oil or gummi bears ;) I hope for a "special toy" Scene.

+1, LP please ask her for more hardcore anal stuff!

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:39 pm

I'm tired as fcuk of LP overusing girls in general :mad: , not specifically Gina.

Stefano makes his life so easier by choosing all the same girls that will sell well, but it's lame.
Why we have only one or two scenes with some great girls and tons of the same scenes with Gina and like on the other side? SIGH! :mad:
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

mistress_cindy2008
Veteran Member

Postby mistress_cindy2008 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:16 am

fighthardin321 wrote:
mistress_cindy2008 wrote:

^^If you read through it im not buying her scenes since she did pissing stuff. Im simple disappointed that she doesn't do more then the id say 30+ scenes of her doing DP on here and other sites.

If you don't like her, why are you even wasting your time thinking about her or watching trailers or making posts about her? I am seriously interested to hear why.

fighthardin321
Veteran Member

Postby fighthardin321 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:58 am

If you don't like her, why are you even wasting your time thinking about her or watching trailers or making posts about her? I am seriously interested to hear why.[/quote]

Dude because I want to see more from her then the 30+ scenes of her doing the same shit over and over! Basically what I am saying is why keep shooting her if she isn't going to do something different? Like watching the same movie in the theater 100+ times. Shit is old :eek:

skenbelton763
Veteran Member

Postby skenbelton763 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 am

She needs a piss gang bang

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 am

skenbelton763 wrote:She needs a piss gang bang

Could not agree more.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

JohnMcSpunkencock
Veteran Member

Postby JohnMcSpunkencock » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:00 pm

kidloco2 wrote:I'm tired as fcuk of LP overusing girls in general :mad: , not specifically Gina.

Stefano makes his life so easier by choosing all the same girls that will sell well, but it's lame.
Why we have only one or two scenes with some great girls and tons of the same scenes with Gina and like on the other side? SIGH! :mad:

Shooting babes is not as straight forward as book, arrive, shoot, produce, release. There are a lot of factors that can throw plans out of the window both at short notice and on the day of the shoot. Scheduling is done well in advance and there will always be complexities. All studios everywhere have this too. Part of the job but not always enough warning given.
SHOW ALL OF OUR BABES LOVE. EVERY BABE NEEDS IT

albertoconr324
Veteran Member

Postby albertoconr324 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:51 am

so tired of Gina, Arwen, Susan Ayn, belle Claire, Blanche B.

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Postby avanfurwet » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Not tired of Gina. Would love to see more from her. Definitely support the idea of Giorgio shooting with her.

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:45 pm

JohnMcSpunkencock wrote:
kidloco2 wrote:I'm tired as fcuk of LP overusing girls in general :mad: , not specifically Gina.

Shooting babes is not as straight forward as book, arrive, shoot, produce, release. There are a lot of factors that can throw plans out of the window both at short notice and on the day of the shoot. Scheduling is done well in advance and there will always be complexities. All studios everywhere have this too. Part of the job but not always enough warning given.

Naturally it's NOT about production not going always 100% as planned.
It's about overbooking some girls to make money easier, because their scenes are good sellers and income is predictable, easy money.

See, Gina and some other girls have zilion LP scenes and it's simply too much. It kills varienty, we had waaaay too many great girls that did only one or two scenes here :mad: .

For example to compare how many scenes we have with girls like Charlotte Sartre, Mina, Anna De Ville, Kristy Black, Rebecca, you name it, simply not enough. They are great, but FFS Stefano is not gonna shoot them again which pisses me off like hell.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

zadypy
Veteran Member

Postby zadypy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

I know I'd love to see Gina in a scene with Mike Chapman :)

jellyroll

Postby jellyroll » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:20 pm

Not at all tired of Gina and would happy to see more scenes of her. OK, she hasn't done dap, as far as I'm concerned she can do what she's comfortable with and if she brings her energy, I'm happy.

Knappertsbusch

Postby Knappertsbusch » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:02 pm

I'll also never get tired of Gina Gerson. I prefer girls like Gina who only do scenes they obviously enjoy.

As for DAP scenes: I don't need them, normal DPs are hotter anyway. If a girl can easily handle two cocks in her ass, like Arwen Gold or Belle Claire, I like watching that, too, though.

But there are too many girls on LP who do things they obviously don't enjoy, mostly DAPs, for the money or because they give in to pressure. What's sexy about a girl with two dicks in her ass when she is obviously in pain? Unless you are a sadist, of course.

random!
Veteran Member

Postby random! » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:07 pm

always looked way too young for me. I'm tired of seeing her too.
I have an LP problem

cliffwolcott
Veteran Member

Postby cliffwolcott » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Never liked her that much.
Not my type of girl.

vnhaln52
Veteran Member

Postby vnhaln52 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:03 am

Knappertsbusch wrote:I'll also never get tired of Gina Gerson. I prefer girls like Gina who only do scenes they obviously enjoy.

As for DAP scenes: I don't need them, normal DPs are hotter anyway. If a girl can easily handle two cocks in her ass, like Arwen Gold or Belle Claire, I like watching that, too, though.

But there are too many girls on LP who do things they obviously don't enjoy, mostly DAPs, for the money or because they give in to pressure. What's sexy about a girl with two dicks in her ass when she is obviously in pain? Unless you are a sadist, of course.

DPs are great but DAP and TAP seems more homo sausagefest then anything else.

lokin66
Veteran Member

Postby lokin66 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:06 am

I haven't bout a single scene of here
Simply because skinnys usually are not in my list
BIG BUTT LOVER

error01x
Veteran Member

Postby error01x » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:32 am

I want Ginas DAP
www.twitter.com/error01x

arbutus93

Postby arbutus93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:21 am

Tired of Gina? No! Think she's hot and enjoy her scenes :cool:

cyberhog59
Veteran Member

Postby cyberhog59 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:23 pm

magizi87 wrote:you guys are crazy :p

I've never seen so many shitheads in one thread. :mad:

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Exactly!
Look at Ginas sales rates and you know they are wrong!

DoubleOrNothing wrote:No ... but I'm tired of her DP scenes. See it all already.

You cant immagine how many at LP are working on that. But its her choice and only hers!
She can do it, its not a problem of her tiny frame, but her mind and her will. If she doenst wanna do more than DP than let her be herself! She's a jewel still!

Something new with Gina Gerson? - Here you have it! (SZ1436)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:13 pm

dap-addict wrote:Exactly!
Look at Ginas sales rates and you know they are wrong!

DoubleOrNothing wrote:No ... but I'm tired of her DP scenes. See it all already.

You cant immagine how many at LP are working on that. But its her choice and only hers!
She can do it, its not a problem of her tiny frame, but her mind and her will. If she doenst wanna do more than DP than let her be herself! She's a jewel still!

Something new with Gina Gerson? - Here you have it! (SZ1436)

It's hard to understand this whole rumor :confused:. Even without DAP she is still really good performer and her scenes have action at high level. As Dap-a said sales prove her value.
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

ultimo
Veteran Member

Postby ultimo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Gina is one of my favorite girls on LP. I love her tiny body, and she can do all the DP videos she wants and I will watch them all.

Kriss1986
Veteran Member

Postby Kriss1986 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:00 pm

ultimo wrote:Gina is one of my favorite girls on LP. I love her tiny body, and she can do all the DP videos she wants and I will watch them all.

+1 :).
Top girls: Laura Crystal (undisputed 1st place), Chanel Lux, Sexy Susi, Vittoria Dolce, Samantha, Nicol Heavenly, Nicole Love, Tina Kay, Mila Milan, Claudia Mac, Paola Mike, Merry Wet, Isabella Lui, Lucia Love.

Return to General discussion