More Selvaggia please!!

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

ATMaddict

More Selvaggia please!!

Postby ATMaddict » Tue May 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Can we have lots more scenes with Selvaggia please? She's great!

She speaks English (so we can understand her dirty talk), gets involved in the scene and seems to enjoy, does ATM and ass licking, drinks piss. What's not to like? :D

Please can we have a scene with her and two or three other girls (plus lots of guys) and she's the ATM girl. Her mouth is always there to suck cocks out of ass and lick the other girl's asses.

analsexonly
Veteran Member

Re: More Selvaggia please!!

Postby analsexonly » Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 pm

Yes, Selvaggia is great. Scenes where she's an oral only ATM girl would be well received, and in general she'd be a great choice to make into a LP anal only girl who only does 0% pussy scenes going forward.
100% 0% Pussy!

ATMaddict

Postby ATMaddict » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 pm

I really want to see Selvaggia doing more ass licking / rosebud licking scenes - her, two other girls and lots of guys. She's just there, going back and forth between the two girls, licking their rosebuds when the guys pull out! And sucking their cocks too - she's the perfect ATM slut!

VisceralVenom
Veteran Member

Postby VisceralVenom » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:42 pm

ATMaddict wrote:I really want to see Selvaggia doing more ass licking / rosebud licking scenes - her, two other girls and lots of guys. She's just there, going back and forth between the two girls, licking their rosebuds when the guys pull out! And sucking their cocks too - she's the perfect ATM slut!

I'm an agreement with this, and every other comment above it. She adds an amazing dynamic to scenes that seem unique, something that other girls don't have. She isn't intimidated by anything and looks like she loves everything she's doing every second. Her sucking abilities are unmatched for rosebuds is unprevented. The greatest example of this is the scene Clock Work Gangbang with Brittany Barot, it's outstanding scene, and probably one of favorites of hers.

ultimate_sperminator61
Veteran Member

Postby ultimate_sperminator61 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:09 pm

I love her smiles and how sexy she does atm.

Return to General discussion