dpp fans

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

tonymanero

dpp fans

Postby tonymanero » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 am

Tired of 0% pussy? why only in the ass? the pain is more if the girl have two dicks inserted at the same time in the pussy.
At least, DP, please.

DPAddict780

Re: dpp fans

Postby DPAddict780 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Whilst I love double anal and all the awesome stuff the LP puts out, I would like to see more double pussy scenes. For the triple penetration scenes, it would be nice to see some dv+a instead of da+v all the time.

Seeing more and more triple anal lately, which is great IMO, but I think there's only ever been a couple of triple vag scenes made - would like to see more of these!

paobroncix01
Veteran Member

Postby paobroncix01 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:57 pm

DPAddict780 wrote:Whilst I love double anal and all the awesome stuff the LP puts out, I would like to see more double pussy scenes. For the triple penetration scenes, it would be nice to see some dv+a instead of da+v all the time.

Seeing more and more triple anal lately, which is great IMO, but I think there's only ever been a couple of triple vag scenes made - would like to see more of these!

I agree totally

albertoconr324
Veteran Member

Postby albertoconr324 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:49 am

Why to dicks in teh same hole? prefer lots of DP, DP and oral is bether. DP, oral and doble hand job instead 2 dicks rubbing into the same hole.

applepradise
Veteran Member

Postby applepradise » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:39 pm

paobroncix01 wrote:
DPAddict780 wrote:Whilst I love double anal and all the awesome stuff the LP puts out, I would like to see more double pussy scenes. For the triple penetration scenes, it would be nice to see some dv+a instead of da+v all the time.

I agree totally

I like 100% anal sex or dap with BBC. it doesn't rest at all for + 1 hour.

or 100% No hands Deep throat until cumshot.

Return to General discussion